Denied Music Section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenshi

텐시
Contributor
Nov 24, 2011
So one of the first things I realized when I joined was that there was no music section. This surprised me since I assumed that music made up a good part of the site considering all the users and/or guests lurking that section.

Anyways, being the avid music-lover that I am, I was wondering whether it would be possible / convenient enough to have a separate section for general music discussions other than anime, such as K-Pop, general J-Pop, Touhou, Vocaloid, etc.

EDIT: Okay, yeah, there really is no need for one, so never mind.

Can someone please close this?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hm. . . currently people showing interests in music are not much>.<;;
so i think its better if you do want to start it please start it in general discussions and debates.
If by any chances there is a large number of member showing interest in it, we will make the section specialized for it.

Anyway thanks for your input

Zero2DS - Out

Upvote 0
Hm. . . currently people showing interests in music are not much>.<;;
so i think its better if you do want to start it please start it in general discussions and debates.
If by any chances there is a large number of member showing interest in it, we will make the section specialized for it.
Okay, thank you; what I really wanted was to know where to put those kinds of discussions, so I shall do as you said.
Just curious, but what kind of music? Classical, Rock, Metal, etc.
My idea was for it to not be limited to just Asian music (I just listed some of my favorites, which are all Asian); it would cover basically every genre out there, hence "general music discussions".

Upvote 0
Pop... errr... what genre is KOKIA, AKiko SHikata, Haruka Shimotsuki..?? i Love theeem~~~~~

Upvote 0
Not really the place to ask, but I'll answer anyways.

I didn't know any of them, so I looked them up and saw that they've all done some sort of contribution to anime / games.

They're not real genres, although they're used often, but Anime / Game genre seems to fit them.

Upvote 0
Sorry for bringing this thread up. I was about to ask about a music & movies section myself and then saw this thread. I've got a lot of knowledge in music from Rock, Trance, chart, J-pop etc and also upcoming movies and with those sections I could constantly post updates and artists which people might not of already heard about. Or are already a fan and want to discuss it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha