Bug Post approval bug?

Saiph

Fangirl.
Elite Member
Oct 21, 2015
Hello there! I have been getting this message since some time and now that I try to be active is kinda annoying ;-;

descarga.png

I have read that it happens when you have less than 5 posts and try to post a link or upload an image, but the thing is it happens every time I want to post even text x-x and of course I have more than 5 posts count XD.

Screenshot_3.png

Sorry for my crappy english /u\

edit: it didn't happen when I posted this

Last edited:
Hello,

Post going through Upload section will be moderated until you ranked out to higher rank but I will take a look.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Right, I figured it out.

Originally, it shouldn't happen for the user with very high post count number (over 100). Unfortunately, a misconfiguration turns it completely up-side-down: users with high post count will always be subject to moderation.

This has been corrected as of now. Additionally, I've also tuned it down for everyone.

If anyone still has problems, please reply to this thread and I will investigate further.

Upvote 0
Hello,

This means that new threads from regular users below "Trusted Uploader" will still have to be moderated?
The replies (mirrors for instance) will be posted directly without moderation? I check many replies with mirrors to moderate, most of them should pass directly according to the bump rule (I remove the other ones).

What about megathreads? Every reply is a like a new thread, I need to moderate every following post before I let it pass; is there a way to manually set an approved megathread for moderation for every following post?

Thank you.

EDIT. Actually, having a megathread seems to be a legit way to cheat moderation, you just have to get your first thread approved and then post more replies-works with/without infractions. Maybe the moderation per post after the main thread is approved should apply only for DDL sections; or can we ask users to post one work per thread not allowing megathreads just in DDL sections? Only for "Trusted Uploaders".

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello,

This means that new threads from regular users below "Trusted Uploader" will still have to be moderated?
The replies (mirrors for instance) will be posted directly without moderation? I check many replies with mirrors to moderate, most of them should pass directly according to the bump rule (I remove the other ones).

What about megathreads? Every reply is a like a new thread, I need to moderate every following post before I let it pass; is there a way to manually set an approved megathread for moderation for every following post?

Thank you.

EDIT. Actually, having a megathread seems to be a legit way to cheat moderation, you just have to get your first thread approved and then post more replies-works with/without infractions. Maybe the moderation per post after the main thread is approved should apply only for DDL sections; or can we ask users to post one work per thread not allowing megathreads just in DDL sections? Only for "Trusted Uploaders".

Out of scope for what this thread is about.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks