Bug Not getting email verification & Booted out of Discord

Kifflom_Worshipper

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2022
I wish to change my password since I forgot it, and asked for the verification. I checked my email but didn’t receive it even after multiple attempts. I’m only able to post here because I’ve never logged out from the forums on my phone.

Also, I never left the Discord, but I have been inactive for almost half a year. When I logged in, I found out that I wasn’t in the server anymore, and I can’t find a way to get back. Please help me out here. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hey there,
First and foremost, we do not have a presence at the social networks, discord servers, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Anyone who claims otherwise are scam. Please be careful.

We have no problem with email at present, so please make sure to check your profile email first. Afterward, try to change password again and make sure to check your spam email.

Upvote 0
The Discord server in question had guys like Shine in it. I can’t remember how I got there, though.

I even copied and pasted my email adress from here, and checked the spams, but there was nothing.

Upvote 0
The Discord server in question had guys like Shine in it. I can’t remember how I got there, though.

It was my personal Discord server, not Anime Sharing's server, but It was deleted.

Upvote 0
Oh, okay. Still dunno how I got there, though.

And no luck, it’s the same story. Nothing’s being sent to my email, including the spam. At this point, I wouldn’t mind just having a staff force-change my password.

Upvote 0
I’m guessing that nobody has any idea on how to help me out here. :(

If you guys think I’m lying, I can send screenshots on my phone. I’m just not getting any sort of email from this site despite using the right address.

Upvote 0
Check and reply your PM please.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.