Bug I haven't received an activation email

lilirose

May 16, 2023
Thank you for the help.

I haven't received an activation email,

Try it three times, I'm using Outlook.

*Problem solved all good things takes 5? I guess the 5th came in a instant.

Last edited:
No Activation Email Received

I tried yesterday as well as today, and have not received any email. Is it normal to wait this long or is the mail server busted?

Upvote 0
Re: No Activation Email Received

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please wait, I'll ask Checkmate for help.

Upvote 0
Problem with activation email

hello

I haven't received an activation email,
I'm using gmail

I've tried several times, but it still doesn't work.
the activation code does not arrive
I have to wait a certain time or the mail server is broken?
Or maybe the problem is from using gmail?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter. I will patiently await Checkmate-sama's help.

Upvote 0

Checkmate is very busy and will check mail server soon, I manually activated your two accounts.

Upvote 0
No Activation Email Received

I think it's the same issue many new users have gotten recently, I didn't receive any activation emails. Thanks in advance to anyone who's working to solve this problem :)

I'm also unable to reply to the other threads which is why I created this as a sort of ticket

Upvote 0

Should be fixed, caught me at a very bad timing.

Upvote 0
Thank you immensely for your invaluable support, Shine-sama! You're truly an MVP. Once Checkmate-sama resolves the mail server issue, will my account remain active, or will I need to reactivate it using my email address? Your guidance is highly valued. Thank you again!

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha