Not open for further replies.

Shine

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Contributor
Trusted Member
Apr 13, 2011
2Nsk1.png

This situation is getting worse. If I post new contents (I'm the first one post here), It just take 3~5 minutes later, one person will copy it then push my thread to page 2 or 3.

I'm really disappointed and tired, thinking that dont want to share any new contents here anymore.
Now I see that FTW also rare provide new contents here, maybe because of this reason.

I hope we have chance to change this.

Thank you!

98% of doujinsi releases are posted by me since i'm the source.
35% of wave releases are mine
I mention this before, my priority is users and A-S well being. I don't care about lechers.Normal users are not affected in any way. Or you are telling me it is better when the same release posted 5 times in a row ? I spend a lot on new releases, so it is understandable i bump my threads.

I have a lot of question directly to you shine. They come up after your site was removed and you re appeared after two of three weeks.

Upvote 0
98% of doujinsi releases are posted by me since i'm the source.
35% of wave releases are mine
I mention this before, my priority is users and A-S well being. I don't care about lechers.Normal users are not affected in any way. Or you are telling me it is better when the same release posted 5 times in a row ? I spend a lot on new releases, so it is understandable i bump my threads.

I have a lot of question directly to you shine. They come up after your site was removed and you re appeared after two of three weeks.

I know you have released alot of game and understand you have special privilege, and was not going to debate about this like FTW. Just was thinking that there are some uploaders (including me) also release many new contents here for users (I think you know more than other one) and deserve to be treated better

I'm just waiting for the Admin's answers, not the explaning who you are or what have you done because I knew all it.

P/s: About my old site, I think it is my personal problem, no need to tell or explain to anyone.

Upvote 0
Why is your first post message and this post are look like they are written by different people ?

You are leeching voice from chinese bbs, and share cheapest games leeched from 2dhgg and ulmf . Don't speak of your self like you are community pillar.
And you are doing so for like a month +, before the five or shit years you released anything from "unique" once at two four month to keep your uploader status.

Upvote 0
push my thread to page 2 or 3.
We don't have a 'feature' to shove threads down. Sure, admins can do that, but that requires manual tampering. Are you under the imagination we hate you and try to single you out by making your life miserable or something? Because that's delusional.

thinking that dont want to share any new contents here anymore.
Then don't?

I mean, what kind of response did you expect by making this kind of statement? That we'd get on our knees and beg?

I hope we have chance to change this.
You people rant and rave a lot about this, but do you actually have any concrete "change" in mind that is not a wishlist or a desire to have your cake and eat it too?

You attack us and declare your disappointment, as if we had any obligation not to disappoint you over any particular matter. Your use of this site is an entirely voluntary agreement on your part, and you realise you stand to lose more if this agreement is nullified, right? You make vague threats and register negative impressions in a passive-aggressive manner because you actually know that he who stands to lose more has less bargaining power, and thus you'd rather avoid antagonising us directly, right?

What is it that you want? Not having to compete with other uploaders while pocketing all the earnings for yourself, is that it?

Upvote 0
Sorry, I'm always respect all of ASF's staffs and was not going to attack anyone. Just a normal question and want to hear the answer from official. Now i know it, then never ask again about this thing.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Ah yes, of course, it was just a "normal question" as much as mine was one. I just chose to phrase it a little different than usual. Following the tone you set first, really.

If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Thread locked.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks