Answered Quick question about where to post X

Status
Not open for further replies.

zetacross

Jun 14, 2011
I wish to post about a non-profit, non-government Anime event in Malaysia.

Am I breaking any advertisement rules?

Where should I post as such?

Can I post it at General Discussions forum?

Thanks/=D!

Ask an Admin before you post and clarify what you are trying to advertise.

The forum doesn't allow advertising unless an Admin approves it.

The Admins currently online at the moment are [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION].

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you make a post that elaborates the event in a way an advertiser does, like emphasising on its pluses and benefits with the intention of reeling more visitors in, we may consider it a form of advertisement (depends on how you write it).

If you only cover happenings on the event in a way a blogger does, like how people often write about conventions and perhaps also talking about possible meet-ups without advertising the event itself, it should be okay.

Upvote 0
Ok!
So, something like this is not allowed:

ANIME IDOL EVENT THINGY 2012!
Venue: Planet X
Come and Join Us!
+ Has Anime!
+ Has Idols
+ Other gimmicks!
Tickets are only $300 and half a soul!
Get yourself ripped off at www.souleating.com today!!!

but something like below is OK?:
Anime Idol Event Thingy 2012
It's a event about anime idols and such being held at planet X, i went to
last year's one and it was great! This year their highlights include idols, anime and other gimmicks

The event itself is a little pricey for the half a soul and $300, but you should give them a chance to humor you. You can look up their page at www.souleating.com for more information.

Upvote 0
If I had to be overly critical, I'd say even the second one still sounds like an advertisement. :p However, I'm not gonna be, and I can see that you're not the kind of person who made an account just so you could advertise an event you organise. Feel free to make your thread.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see the other question. Just post it in General Discussions & Debates.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks