Answered Is my avatar a rule violation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuka Jean

Nov 18, 2013
Well consider that no admin warned me about it and i've been using it since i registered. Now i receive this pm from @KingArturia

Hey Elisa,

Your avatar violates with what we allow on ASF, we don't not allow visible nipple being shown in avatar, though small, I can still see it quite clearly on my side, so under this circumstance I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to change your avatar to something more appropriate. You'll have until you log in next time you log in and read this message to make changes, however if you're caught posting without changing your avatar, it would be considered as ignoring ASF staff warning and further appropriate action will be taken accordingly. I thank you in your co-operation in advance.

Regards,

King

In general, are you that offended by my avatar ? Consider that this is a Hentai forum anyways, you even have hentai ads all over the hentai sections with no warning sign like "You must be 18+ to enter these sections , agree/disagree"

MKaZhGn.png

And your sidebar block that shows the latest added threads, always 95% of the time leads to hentai threads. So i am not exactly sure how are you trying to make this a complete NSFW compliant rule.

@Checkmate saw my avatar yesterday when replied to my previous thread, he didn't tell me anything about it. I would remove it if you're that intimidated by side boobs but i would think that the rules needs to be modified to reflect the true nature of NSFW material because AS is not a NSFW site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Please read the following rules about avatars.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/forum-rules-guidelines-4/avatar-signature-guidelines-613/

Some friendly advice. When a Mod says change it, do it.

One more thing. Did you obtain King's permission to post his personal message to you? If you didn't, the general rules say that is a no-no.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/forum-rules-guidelines-4/general-forum-rules-42/

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];

I think you missed the point here. "When the rules says so" not a mod say so. A moderator can make any sort of interpretation, what really gets enforced is the written rules and if the rule looks ambiguous and unclear then it needs to be modified to meet the proper defined term. Honestly, i don't see my avatar causing that much trouble or violating the rules, i read the rules.

No hentai, including images of nudity, in your signatures or avatars. Try to keep the adult stuff in the hentai sections, please.

Is it personally intimidating a particular person, that i don't know but I've cited enough facts that this forum is not a Safe for work environment. So we should never be borderline hypocrites about it.

The fact that a mod is interpreting the rule different from another mod, that goes back to personal judgement but not the rule. a side boob is not nudity http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nudity I am sorry but i see it more like creeping if someone is going to stair with a microscope to look at a nipple that is hardly visible.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sid...a=X&ei=y4-gVNmaEs6ZyASTzIKQAw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I understand that I am new here and only providing "My Opinion" from experience from other forums but I believe this topic and the "private message" you received would have best been handled in a "Private Message" between you and a Moderator or Admin other than here in the public section. :)

Posting another members private message is a rules violation.

As far as your Avatar goes, it does not seem to be in violation of any kind since as you pointed out it does not show any nudity in it and only implies some with the side boob shot. ;)

But again, would have been better asked in private not public since you posted this members private message for public viewing. :)

Upvote 0
Relaxing the rules opens up the doors to people using more extreme images not all users may wish to see, say if they were browsing the 'safer' areas of the website, e.g general discussion areas etc, it just looks tacky to see someone's fetish being posted next to every comment they make.

Upvote 0
I understand that I am new here and only providing "My Opinion" from experience from other forums but I believe this topic and the "private message" you received would have best been handled in a "Private Message" between you and a Moderator or Admin other than here in the public section. :)

Posting another members private message is a rules violation.

As far as your Avatar goes, it does not seem to be in violation of any kind since as you pointed out it does not show any nudity in it and only implies some with the side boob shot. ;)

But again, would have been better asked in private not public since you posted this members private message for public viewing. :)

I made this topic for general discussion, there wasn't anything private about this case, it is the discussion of the rule as I see it ambiguous already. This topic didn't involve a private matter or a private dispute. So i think this topic is perfectly fine, at least for future reference : )

Relaxing the rules opens up the doors to people using more extreme images not all users may wish to see, say if they were browsing the 'safer' areas of the website, e.g general discussion areas etc, it just looks tacky to see someone's fetish being posted next to every comment they make.

It is not about relaxing, it is about interpreting the rule. I personally would see it creepy if people are making huge fuzz about side boobs while most of the forum community is focusing on hentai materials. Would they just be fighting their inner struggle or are they not ready to be casual? What do they do when they go out to clubs. Honestly it doesn't built a healthy community, and more of a well, i will let you guess.

I think we're making a huge fuzz about something simple.

Ninetails, if mods start complain about side boobs, what would you think about your signature? Would they complain that they see tattooed butt.

Hentai and nudes are prohibited, anything else is allowed per the written rule, it is that simple.

Reactions: NineTails
Upvote 0
Splitting hairs is one of my favourite games. I hope you don't mind if I play.

In general, are you that offended by my avatar ?
We don't have to be offended by something to disallow its presence within the forum. Similarly, we don't have to like something to allow it.

Consider that this is a Hentai forum anyways, you even have hentai ads all over the hentai sections with no warning sign like "You must be 18+ to enter these sections , agree/disagree"
Because those warning signs work so well. Because enforcing such restrictions is totally within our―or for that matter any webmaster's―capacity. We don't want to insult the intelligence of our visitors by putting up useless warning signs that treat them like children and imply they're not looking at our hentai sections by their own will. Consequently, we don't want to insult our own intelligence by making our visitors think we believe in the effectiveness of such warnings.

I'm not sure what you sought to achieve by including a totally NSFW screenshot. Except to break another rule, maybe. You appear to be big on citing rules by the explicit wording, so here's one for you:
3. No hentai, including images of nudity, in your signatures or avatars. Try to keep the adult stuff in the hentai sections, please.

Yes, we know there are sexually explicit ads littering the sexually explicit parts of the forum. You didn't have to post a sexually explicit image in a section meant for formalities just to make what you think is a point. We know and we don't think it wrong, because visitors going there don't expect to see unicorns prancing about in a prairie. They expect to see sexually explicit materials.

And your sidebar block that shows the latest added threads, always 95% of the time leads to hentai threads.
I'm interested in where you got the "always 95%" number from. The sidebar lists five recently added threads, of which 95% of would be 4.75 threads. Always. Which means that at all times there are four threads shown on the list plus another 0.75 that due to its value being below 1 may not be visible to the naked eye. Clearly, you see something we don't. Intriguing.

But more to the point: yes, our sidebar does list possibly NSFW items. So does our very homepage. If you're interested in checking them out, you're only a few clicks away. If you're not, more power to you. You can, oh, I don't know, do nothing. Simply not visiting those parts of the forum will help you avoid seeing sexually explicit materials. You can even hide the sidebar if you're disturbed by the items it lists.

An avatar, however, is something you carry with you wherever you post. If you use a sexually explicit image for your avatar and engage with other members outside the sexually explicit parts of the forum, you're showing sexually explicit material in a place where people do not expect to see such material.

So i am not exactly sure how are you trying to make this a complete NSFW compliant rule.
This is a false dichotomy. There are shades of grey between being completely sexually explicit and being completely SFW. We're not trying to make the entire forum completely SFW. We only ask that people keep explicit materials where they're supposed to be and stay within the limits everywhere else.

@Checkmate saw my avatar yesterday when replied to my previous thread, he didn't tell me anything about it.
Ah, yes, admins are supposed to be checking everyone and everything while moderators are but excessive human resources enjoying their privileges. Look, when you post something in the support section, you expect support, and it's our responsibility as administrators to answer your question or investigate a bug you may have found. What is not part of our responsibilities is do a thorough check on you above and beyond the context of your thread. You don't make a thread in this section and yell, "hey, admins, take a look at my avatar!"

I would remove it if you're that intimidated by side boobs
First, let's take a look at KingArturia's message to you as you yourself posted it:
[...] we don't not allow visible nipple being shown in avatar, though small, I can still see it quite clearly on my side, [...]
The problem is with nipples, not side boobs. Also, as you're still keen to refer to written rules, I'll once again point to yet another rule that you've violated:
10. Do not post the contents of Personal Messages, either sent or received, without the express consent of both parties. They are personal, keep them that way.

Next, I'm not sure why you think we're "intimidated" by "side boobs", which is really missing the point. Is this like a staring contest to you to see whether we'll blink first and say that we're "intimidated"? You know we can make you blink first if you're not comfortable with following our rules as we set them.

but i would think that the rules needs to be modified to reflect the true nature of NSFW material
Which rules would need to be modified? The one that says
1. Please do not use nudity (hentai or otherwise) in your signature and avatar.
or the one that says
3. No hentai, including images of nudity, in your signatures or avatars. Try to keep the adult stuff in the hentai sections, please.
or maybe we need to write one more such rule somewhere, just because the third time is the charm?

because AS is not a NSFW site
Again, this is a false dichotomy. AS is a site with NSFW parts in it. True, we're not obliged to make the site safe for work, and whether you consider AS okay to browse from work or school is your own judgement to make. We'll have no part in your prerogative to make your own choices. However, not every nook and cranny of AS is NSFW, and once again, we expect explicit materials to stay where they are.

I think you missed the point here. "When the rules says so" not a mod say so.
But the rules do say so.

A moderator can make any sort of interpretation,
Wrong. Anyone can make any sort of interpretation. This includes you, whose interpretation apparently seems to differ from that of ours.

what really gets enforced is the written rules
Written rules can't enforce themselves. What you're saying is essentially akin to complaining that judges can make any sort of interpretation of the law, but what really gets enforced is the law as is written. What you're missing in your objection is that the moderators are the very people tasked with enforcing the rules. If someone interprets the rules differently than the moderators do and don't agree with how a moderator enforces a rule, they can take the issue up the management chain.

In this case, we disagree with your interpretation and agree with that of KingArturia's. If you also disagree with how admins―the very people who wrote the rules―interpret the rules, more power to you, as disagreeing with something is a right. But you can't disagree with our rules and expect to be warmly welcomed at our doors.

and if the rule looks ambiguous and unclear then it needs to be modified to meet the proper defined term.
Maybe it looks ambiguous to you. This is a community forum, not a government body. We don't fancy writing laws in obscure legalese and, for that reason, wrote our rules in pretty brief points. So, no, we don't consider the rules you think you're not breaking ambiguous. And this is coming from someone who isn't even a native English speaker, if that means anything.

Honestly, i don't see my avatar causing that much trouble or violating the rules,
Your avatar doesn't. You do. You have an avatar that isn't in line with our rules and a moderator messaged you about it. In private. It was your decision to air your own dirty laundry.

i read the rules.
Good for you; ignorance of the law does not excuse. However, when you (claim to) have read the rules and still end up breaking it―standing by your actions and not doing so as a result of negligence, no less―you have even less of an excuse.

Is it personally intimidating a particular person,
It isn't. Stop thinking you're special and we singled you out. We have no reason to.

that i don't know but I've cited enough facts
It would appear that you have the facts different than we do. When even two person argues over whether something is true or not, then that something isn't an established fact, is it?

that this forum is not a Safe for work environment.
Well, no one is telling anyone to surf the site from work. But this is just more false dichotomy.

So we should never be borderline hypocrites about it.
We ask our members to "[t]ry to keep the adult stuff in the hentai sections, please" and do not, ourselves, brandish sexually explicit images in our avatars and signatures so anyone who sees our posts can see them. That doesn't meet the commonly agreed definition of hypocrites. Claiming that people are out to make a fuss or "personally intimidat[e]" you when you were the one who started this topic in the open air, however, seems to meet the definition of being a hypocrite quite well.

The fact that a mod is interpreting the rule different from another mod, that goes back to personal judgement but not the rule.
The fact that you are interpreting the rule different[ly] from [a] mod, that goes back to personal judgement but not the rule. Fixed that for you.

a side boob is not nudity
It's nipples, not side boobs. Maybe if I repeat this point enough you'll eventually see me chanting it in a weird dream and you may end up finally understanding it.

I'm not sure why you think that Wikipedia article enforces your interpretation. Shall I snip a quote?
[...] partial nudity refers to less than full nudity, with parts of the body covered in some manner. The term partial nudity is sometimes used to refer to exposure of skin beyond what the person using the expression considers to be within the limits of modesty.
Just like a matter of SFW vs. NSFW, nudity isn't a binary. There are shades of grey between full nudity and fully clothed. Some such shades of grey are over the limit of what we consider acceptable in avatars and signatures. Is that so hard to follow, or are you just "personally intimidating" us?

I am sorry but i see it more like creeping if someone is going to stair with a microscope to look at a nipple that is hardly visible.
Well, first off, I'm not sure why someone would expect to see a nipple by going to a stair and bringing a microscope with them. But assuming you meant "stare", that's still wrong, because even the most common microscope type can magnify the view up to 1250 times larger. At that scale, you wouldn't expect to see a nipple in a crystal-clear view; you might even see something that could even turn off the untrained.

But, hey, finally you acknowledge it's about nipples and not side boobs.

Oops, apparently it was too quick for me to rejoice. Look, we know you like side boobs, okay? But leave it out of the discussion, because that keeps chaining your legs to the ground while the point flies above your head at Mach 5.

I made this topic for general discussion, there wasn't anything private about this case, it is the discussion of the rule as I see it ambiguous already. This topic didn't involve a private matter or a private dispute. So i think this topic is perfectly fine, at least for future reference : )
Uh-huh, yeah, nothing private at all about a private message from a moderator. Shows how much people can trust you for private matters, huh?

It is not about relaxing,
Glad you can see that. This means we don't need to relax our judgement on you just because you insist it's about side boobs, not nipples.

it is about interpreting the rule.
"t is about how I am interpreting the rule." Fixed that for you.

I personally would see it creepy if people are making huge fuzz about side boobs
Ahh, I see now! So all your persistent mentions of side boobs up to this point were just a ruse to make me end up mentioning side boobs more times than you have. That way, I would be the one "making huge fuzz [sic] about side boobs", not you. Well played, Sir/Ma'am. Well played.

while most of the forum community is focusing on hentai materials.
Yes, where they belong. Not outside the sections meant for such materials. And definitely not in a manner that would make it visible every time they post.

Would they just be fighting their inner struggle or are they not ready to be casual?
Yeah, what's wrong with you, people? Are you all not ready to casually use sexually explicit images wherever you go? What's stopping you from plastering your company profile sites with side boob shots? Are you all just fighting your inner struggle?

What do they do when they go out to clubs.
I assume when you go out to clubs you wear slippy clothes with nothing else between that and your chest and put your hands on the back of your hair to give anyone who'd look a clear view of your nipple slipping through your clothes?

Honestly it doesn't built a healthy community, and more of a well, i will let you guess.
Yeah, well, if you enjoy life at clubs and wearing slippy clothes making your nipple visible from the side, I don't know why you're visiting this kind of community, either.

I think we're making a huge fuzz about something simple.
No, we're not. You are. You seemed bent on splitting hairs from your very first post here, so I'm here to play with you. As I mentioned, it's one of my favourite games.

Ninetails, if mods start complain about side boobs, what would you think about your signature? Would they complain that they see tattooed butt.
Well, good thing mods have not started complaining about side boobs in this context, so Ninetails has nothing to worry. Are you trying to persuade others into believing your abysmal level of reading incomprehension?

Hentai and nudes are prohibited, anything else is allowed per the written rule, it is that simple.
Want to go back to that Wikipedia article you yourself linked and read more about "partial nudity"? I'll patiently wait, though I won't hold my breath.

Upvote 0
Splitting hairs is one of my favourite games. I hope you don't mind if I play.

We don't have to be offended by something to disallow its presence within the forum. Similarly, we don't have to like something to allow it.

Because those warning signs work so well. Because enforcing such restrictions is totally within our―or for that matter any webmaster's―capacity. We don't want to insult the intelligence of our visitors by putting up useless warning signs that treat them like children and imply they're not looking at our hentai sections by their own will. Consequently, we don't want to insult our own intelligence by making our visitors think we believe in the effectiveness of such warnings.

I'm not sure what you sought to achieve by including a totally NSFW screenshot. Except to break another rule, maybe. You appear to be big on citing rules by the explicit wording, so here's one for you:

Yes, we know there are sexually explicit ads littering the sexually explicit parts of the forum. You didn't have to post a sexually explicit image in a section meant for formalities just to make what you think is a point. We know and we don't think it wrong, because visitors going there don't expect to see unicorns prancing about in a prairie. They expect to see sexually explicit materials.

I'm interested in where you got the "always 95%" number from. The sidebar lists five recently added threads, of which 95% of would be 4.75 threads. Always. Which means that at all times there are four threads shown on the list plus another 0.75 that due to its value being below 1 may not be visible to the naked eye. Clearly, you see something we don't. Intriguing.

But more to the point: yes, our sidebar does list possibly NSFW items. So does our very homepage. If you're interested in checking them out, you're only a few clicks away. If you're not, more power to you. You can, oh, I don't know, do nothing. Simply not visiting those parts of the forum will help you avoid seeing sexually explicit materials. You can even hide the sidebar if you're disturbed by the items it lists.

An avatar, however, is something you carry with you wherever you post. If you use a sexually explicit image for your avatar and engage with other members outside the sexually explicit parts of the forum, you're showing sexually explicit material in a place where people do not expect to see such material.

This is a false dichotomy. There are shades of grey between being completely sexually explicit and being completely SFW. We're not trying to make the entire forum completely SFW. We only ask that people keep explicit materials where they're supposed to be and stay within the limits everywhere else.

Ah, yes, admins are supposed to be checking everyone and everything while moderators are but excessive human resources enjoying their privileges. Look, when you post something in the support section, you expect support, and it's our responsibility as administrators to answer your question or investigate a bug you may have found. What is not part of our responsibilities is do a thorough check on you above and beyond the context of your thread. You don't make a thread in this section and yell, "hey, admins, take a look at my avatar!"

First, let's take a look at KingArturia's message to you as you yourself posted it:

The problem is with nipples, not side boobs. Also, as you're still keen to refer to written rules, I'll once again point to yet another rule that you've violated:

Next, I'm not sure why you think we're "intimidated" by "side boobs", which is really missing the point. Is this like a staring contest to you to see whether we'll blink first and say that we're "intimidated"? You know we can make you blink first if you're not comfortable with following our rules as we set them.

Which rules would need to be modified? The one that says
or the one that says
or maybe we need to write one more such rule somewhere, just because the third time is the charm?

Again, this is a false dichotomy. AS is a site with NSFW parts in it. True, we're not obliged to make the site safe for work, and whether you consider AS okay to browse from work or school is your own judgement to make. We'll have no part in your prerogative to make your own choices. However, not every nook and cranny of AS is NSFW, and once again, we expect explicit materials to stay where they are.

But the rules do say so.

Wrong. Anyone can make any sort of interpretation. This includes you, whose interpretation apparently seems to differ from that of ours.

Written rules can't enforce themselves. What you're saying is essentially akin to complaining that judges can make any sort of interpretation of the law, but what really gets enforced is the law as is written. What you're missing in your objection is that the moderators are the very people tasked with enforcing the rules. If someone interprets the rules differently than the moderators do and don't agree with how a moderator enforces a rule, they can take the issue up the management chain.

In this case, we disagree with your interpretation and agree with that of KingArturia's. If you also disagree with how admins―the very people who wrote the rules―interpret the rules, more power to you, as disagreeing with something is a right. But you can't disagree with our rules and expect to be warmly welcomed at our doors.

Maybe it looks ambiguous to you. This is a community forum, not a government body. We don't fancy writing laws in obscure legalese and, for that reason, wrote our rules in pretty brief points. So, no, we don't consider the rules you think you're not breaking ambiguous. And this is coming from someone who isn't even a native English speaker, if that means anything.

Your avatar doesn't. You do. You have an avatar that isn't in line with our rules and a moderator messaged you about it. In private. It was your decision to air your own dirty laundry.

Good for you; ignorance of the law does not excuse. However, when you (claim to) have read the rules and still end up breaking it―standing by your actions and not doing so as a result of negligence, no less―you have even less of an excuse.

It isn't. Stop thinking you're special and we singled you out. We have no reason to.

It would appear that you have the facts different than we do. When even two person argues over whether something is true or not, then that something isn't an established fact, is it?

Well, no one is telling anyone to surf the site from work. But this is just more false dichotomy.

We ask our members to "[t]ry to keep the adult stuff in the hentai sections, please" and do not, ourselves, brandish sexually explicit images in our avatars and signatures so anyone who sees our posts can see them. That doesn't meet the commonly agreed definition of hypocrites. Claiming that people are out to make a fuss or "personally intimidat[e]" you when you were the one who started this topic in the open air, however, seems to meet the definition of being a hypocrite quite well.

The fact that you are interpreting the rule different[ly] from [a] mod, that goes back to personal judgement but not the rule. Fixed that for you.

It's nipples, not side boobs. Maybe if I repeat this point enough you'll eventually see me chanting it in a weird dream and you may end up finally understanding it.

I'm not sure why you think that Wikipedia article enforces your interpretation. Shall I snip a quote?

Just like a matter of SFW vs. NSFW, nudity isn't a binary. There are shades of grey between full nudity and fully clothed. Some such shades of grey are over the limit of what we consider acceptable in avatars and signatures. Is that so hard to follow, or are you just "personally intimidating" us?

Well, first off, I'm not sure why someone would expect to see a nipple by going to a stair and bringing a microscope with them. But assuming you meant "stare", that's still wrong, because even the most common microscope type can magnify the view up to 1250 times larger. At that scale, you wouldn't expect to see a nipple in a crystal-clear view; you might even see something that could even turn off the untrained.

But, hey, finally you acknowledge it's about nipples and not side boobs.

Oops, apparently it was too quick for me to rejoice. Look, we know you like side boobs, okay? But leave it out of the discussion, because that keeps chaining your legs to the ground while the point flies above your head at Mach 5.

Uh-huh, yeah, nothing private at all about a private message from a moderator. Shows how much people can trust you for private matters, huh?

Glad you can see that. This means we don't need to relax our judgement on you just because you insist it's about side boobs, not nipples.

"t is about how I am interpreting the rule." Fixed that for you.

Ahh, I see now! So all your persistent mentions of side boobs up to this point were just a ruse to make me end up mentioning side boobs more times than you have. That way, I would be the one "making huge fuzz [sic] about side boobs", not you. Well played, Sir/Ma'am. Well played.

Yes, where they belong. Not outside the sections meant for such materials. And definitely not in a manner that would make it visible every time they post.

Yeah, what's wrong with you, people? Are you all not ready to casually use sexually explicit images wherever you go? What's stopping you from plastering your company profile sites with side boob shots? Are you all just fighting your inner struggle?

I assume when you go out to clubs you wear slippy clothes with nothing else between that and your chest and put your hands on the back of your hair to give anyone who'd look a clear view of your nipple slipping through your clothes?

Yeah, well, if you enjoy life at clubs and wearing slippy clothes making your nipple visible from the side, I don't know why you're visiting this kind of community, either.

No, we're not. You are. You seemed bent on splitting hairs from your very first post here, so I'm here to play with you. As I mentioned, it's one of my favourite games.

Well, good thing mods have not started complaining about side boobs in this context, so Ninetails has nothing to worry. Are you trying to persuade others into believing your abysmal level of reading incomprehension?

Want to go back to that Wikipedia article you yourself linked and read more about "partial nudity"? I'll patiently wait, though I won't hold my breath.

You write too much and most of it didn't make any sense, it looks ridiculous which i don't have time for. How old are you ?

I've already made my point clear, it is called a hypocrite rule. You're welcome to fix it though. But i find the complain about side boob pic more troubling. Well great, you just deprived yourself from seeing the side boob pic if you're that intimidated by it.

Next time, keep your responses short, concise, and to the point with a friendly tone and you might sound legit in the end. May be you will win a trip to Panama or Chesterbrook (:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You write too much and most of it didn't make any sense, it looks ridiculous which i don't have time for. How old are you ?

I've already made my point clear, it is called a hypocrite rule. You're welcome to fix it though. But i find the complain about side boob pic more troubling. Well great, you just deprived yourself from seeing the side boob pic if you're that intimidated by it.

Next time, keep your responses short, concise, and to the point with a friendly tone and you might sound legit in the end. May be you will win a trip to Panama or Chesterbrook (:
Ah, yes. If you can't respond to an opposing viewpoint by challenging the merits of its argument, don't address any of it, persist on your own worldview of your opponent, and attempt to ridicule them by asking their age.

If that's the best you can do, well, now I'm curious about your age, too. I'm sorry to have used such big words on you. I should've known better that reading comprehension―or maybe reading, for that matter―wasn't your strong suit from your very first post in this thread. But hey, I like how your writing suddenly got a lot more better just for this one post.

I'm disappointed by how quickly you folded, but nonetheless, thanks for playing! Thread locked.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!