Answered "Like" Button Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

7xovr

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2011
Hello,

I have tried to select the Like button both of the posts related to the "Black Butler" movies. Your supposed to hit the like button to reveal the links which I have done but it doe snot seem like the button is registering my Like. Once Liked the text in the download link is supposed appear however, this action is not happening either. I am currently running this site through Google Chrome with no plug-ins or anything out of the ordinary that I am aware of. The link is here: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/completed-series-17/720p-[kametsu]-kuroshitsuji-ii-[dual-audio]-[bluray]-66473/#post379462

It also applies to any other post with a Like button. It may be an issue on my end but I would really like some help figuring this out. Again, I would like to thank you guys for all you do for us here in the community.

re: "Like" Button Problems

When did you start having this problem? Have you had this problem before or it's just starting to appear now?

Upvote 0

Have you attempted to use the like button from a different browser? Firefox, IE, Safari, etc.

Upvote 0

I have tried Safari. The like button doesn't seems to be working there either. I am running on a MAC with Lion. So when I select the like button it drops down presenting me with an option of liking Coco's posts, regardless of which one I select it does not register.

Upvote 0
When I click the like button options appear to select who I like.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Upvote 0

You're hitting this one
Like_Example.jpg

, right?

Upvote 0

Put me down as the dumest person here. I was hitting the big LIKE button and not this one. Another case of user error on my part. Thank you for working with me and helping me find the solution to my own problem. I greatly appreciate your time and effort. It's working now.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/