Just press Boobs!!!
by Alexae by markantony

OMG

attachment.php

PlayClubStudio.png

Introduction

Hello!

This is my mod of the mod by Alexae.
His original post was lost together with HongFire so here's detailed description of his similar mod for HS:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...143/animation-adjust-mod-honey-select-546792/

Alexae never shared source code for his mod (despite I asked him) so I had to decompile it myself.

New features I had added:

• Auto mirroring. Now if bone has mirrored counterpart scales applied to it on the fly.
  • Now you can adjust each axis (X, Y or Z) independently. Click on axis letter and slider will serve only for it.
  • You can adjust bone rotation. Click on [ ] and it will change to [o] which means slider affect bone angle of selected axis.
  • Old save files are supported. But newly saved ones will have slightly different and backward incompatible format which contains bones angles values.

How to Use

Read original mod description by Alexae. You will need EusthEnoptEron's Illusion Plugin Architecture (DLLs can be found in archive with sources).
In game press B.

Additional notes

Unfortunately I had failed with bones moving so [-] does nothing at this moment.

Files

Mod: View attachment [PlayClub][AdjustMod][IMG][Alexae][v1.2][marnantony][v0.1].zip
Sources (including decompiled source code of original mod): View attachment [PlayClub][AdjustMod][IMG][Alexae][v1.2][marnantony][v0.1][src].zip

Some screenshots:

PlayClubStudio 2020-10-08 02-45-14.jpg PlayClubStudio 2020-10-08 02-20-34.jpg PlayClubStudio 2020-10-02 06-37-13.jpg

Thank you!

markantony
8 Oct 2020

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!