[Illusion][AG3] Artificial Girl 3 Request Thread

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
nCB46V.png

Here you can make your requests about girls, clothes, etc.
But please be patient and sympathize it, that it will take its time and that the modders can not do all.
For discussions and questions, please use the [AG3] Artifical Girl 3 FAQ and Discussion Thread.
If you are looking for some mods, please go to the [AG3] Artifical Girl Mod Release Thread
and for new girl and guy creations [AG3] Artifical Girl 3 Character and Clothing Upload Thread.

Thanks ahead for your comprehension. :fulfilled:

Last edited:
Could someone do an AG3 character/clothing creation of Gibril from Azure Gunvolt 2? Thank you!

Character Page:
http://azurestrikergunvolt.wikia.com...acket”

Gallery Page:
http://azurestrikergunvolt.wikia.com...ket"/Gallery

(Can't attach first character concept for some reason, which sucks because it is her normal form. Check for the image in the Gallery page, then search Google for image to get a better version. The .gunvolt tweet in Google search has the best version as far as my memory serves me.)

Attachments

• Gibril.png
    Gibril.png
    166.6 KB · Views: 413
  • Gibril_-_Concept_Artwork_(2).png
    Gibril_-_Concept_Artwork_(2).png
    208.7 KB · Views: 446
  • Gibril_-_Concept_Artwork_(3).jpg
    Gibril_-_Concept_Artwork_(3).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 341
  • Gibril_-_Concept_Artwork_(4).png
    Gibril_-_Concept_Artwork_(4).png
    255.2 KB · Views: 305
  • Gibril_-_Concept_Artwork_(05).jpg
    Gibril_-_Concept_Artwork_(05).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 331
  • Gibril_-_Concept_Artwork_(06).jpg
    Gibril_-_Concept_Artwork_(06).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 338
  • Gibril_-_Grimoired.png
    Gibril_-_Grimoired.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 284
Request for the REAL version 1.00 of Radware59's AG3 Make Selector

People are spamming threads looking for this, both here on Anime-Sharing and on Hongfire.

The only copy I can find is named version 1.00, but it is misnamed and is really version 0.71 in disguise!

Version 1.00 was released on 11-22-2009, as can be seen in Radware59's release post, but the link there is dead. The RAR file going around the web now is named [AG3][Make][MakeSelector][Radware59][v1.00].rar, but the AG3MakeSelect.exe file found inside has a modified date of 08-30-2007, which proves it is really version 0.71.

This matters because version 0.71 only allows access to 6 options for each eye set, as you can see in the screenshot:

attachment.php

Version 1.00 has many improvements, including access to all 8 eye options in each set of Radware59's Texture Library:

attachment.php

Surely someone still has the REAL version 1.00 of Radware59's AG3 Make Selector to re-upload? (The modified date on your AG3MakeSelect.exe file should be more recent than 08-30-2007.) Alternatively, perhaps someone who has Visual Basic 6 (VB6) can re-compile it? You can find the source files here.

Having this program would make me and many others so happy! Please help!

Drenched

P.S. Many people still play this game. I know because there are already lots of downloads on my recent AG3 Hairstyles from Sims3 Girls mod.

Attachments

• AG3 Make Selector ver 0.71.jpg
    AG3 Make Selector ver 0.71.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2,285
  • AG3 Make Selector ver 1.00.jpg
    AG3 Make Selector ver 1.00.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 2,270
Request for the REAL version 1.00 of Radware59's AG3 Make Selector
Alternatively, perhaps someone who has Visual Basic 6 (VB6) can re-compile it? You can find the source files here.

I managed to compile Make Selector using the source code in your link. Unfortunately I don't have the texture library, so I couldn't really test it to make sure it was working properly. If nobody has the texture library then I'm not sure how useful this will be. If you have it then give the newly compiled Make Selector a try and see if it works for you.

Edit: Forgot to mention, if you're running it on Windows 7 and presumably anything above that, you have to use Windows 98/ME compatibility mode, as was mentioned in the release post somewhere on HF.

Attachments

• AG3MakeSelectv1.00.zip
    84.1 KB · Views: 503
Reactions: Drenched
I managed to compile Make Selector using the source code in your link. Unfortunately I don't have the texture library, so I couldn't really test it to make sure it was working properly. If nobody has the texture library then I'm not sure how useful this will be. If you have it then give the newly compiled Make Selector a try and see if it works for you.

Thank you for your effort! I have tested your newly compiled Make Selector v1.00 using Windows XP Service Pack 3, but it gives the error, "Run-time error '9': Subscript out of range".

If it matters, I put your new exe in the same folder next to the old v0.71 exe, which does work without error (except that it does not offer access to 1/4 of the options in the texture library).

I have uploaded the original Radware59 Texture Library in five parts, for you and anyone else who wishes to give this a try:

Radware59 Texture Library part 001
Radware59 Texture Library part 002
Radware59 Texture Library part 003
Radware59 Texture Library part 004
Radware59 Texture Library part 005

To Install: Use 7zip to combine the five downloaded parts into one file called [AG3][Maker][TextureLibrary][Radware59][v1.0].7z and then place this file into your Illusion Wizzard mods folder. Installing is easy as usual using Darkhound's Illusion Wizzard. (You must have Radware59's Make Selector to use this texture library as intended.)

Drenched

Reactions: Fractal
Thank you for your effort! I have tested your newly compiled Make Selector v1.00 using Windows XP Service Pack 3, but it gives the error, "Run-time error '9': Subscript out of range".

If it matters, I put your new exe in the same folder next to the old v0.71 exe, which does work without error (except that it does not offer access to 1/4 of the options in the texture library).
From my limited testing, it doesn't appear that the app needs to be placed anywhere in particular. I've just been running it from my desktop. I'm testing it in Windows 7 though, so I dunno if your error has something to do with running it in XP. Try the Windows 98 / Windows ME compatibility mode if you aren't already. I assume compatibility modes were a thing in XP, but it's been so long since I've used XP.

I have uploaded the original Radware59 Texture Library in five parts, for you and anyone else who wishes to give this a try
It'll take me a while to download all those but I'll grab them and see if I can do more testing.

Reactions: Drenched
hi i keep getting notification that ag3 program make is not detected eventhough i've already running it and click the character creation as well.

Hi everyone,

I am happy to confirm that Radware59's AG3 Make Selector version 1.00 (see above) works in Windows XP, and most likely works all the way up through Windows 7 using Compatibility Mode, because I've had the older version 0.71 working this way. Thanks for re-posting it, Radware59!

In Windows 10, it gives me the error, "Please start AG3_Make and go to Create Character mode before using this program," which most likely this means that the program isn't finding AG3_Make in memory. This may never be resolved, but in case anyone has way too much free time during quarantine or something, here are the Visual Basic 6 (VB6) project source files.

Personally, I still have an old drive inside my machine with Windows XP and AG3 on it, mostly for creating new characters using the AG3 Make Selector. The "new" version 1.00 executable posted above allows full access to the Texture Library, solving the problem described here. You can also download Radware59's original Texture Library from where I re-posted it earlier in this thread.

The only other thing that anyone might need to use the AG3 Make Selector properly is Radware59's "8SkinEyesEyebrow+NippleExpansion" mod, so perhaps Radware59 would like to re-post it here. With this mod, plus the Texture Library and the AG3 Make Selector all working together, it becomes much easier to create quality AG3 characters, because of easy access to so many higher-resolution options for your girl's skins, eyes, eyebrows and eye gloss.

Drenched

P.S. It is likely that the version compiled earlier by Fractal (see earlier in this thread) also works. It turns out that the reason I was getting, "Run-time error '9': Subscript out of range," was because I had misnamed a file while modifying Radware59's Texture Library for my personal use. Apparently, the previous version 0.71 was not sensitive to my misnamed file. Thank you again, Fractal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.