[illusion][AA2] underwear styles mod

redmage92

Jul 10, 2014
hello i've got a mod request for aa2 if someone is looking for a project to focus on, i've heard this could be possible to do with the game so i hope it can be done. i'm wondering if someone could make a mod giving the girls different underwear models (maybe if possible you can change which styles you want for each girl by applying these as part of the clothes/outfit options? so girl A has the default ones while girl B has another style, ect.)

in terms of styles of underwear if it's possible, styles below would be what i'd like to see done.

thong
briefs
bikini
boyshorts/short tights

if there's anything else to add with those styles go ahead and do them so long as your after some work, otherwise i know that right there would be 4 models to make but i figured it should be possible to make them. who ever wants or can do this request it'd be very thankful and if i'm allowed to share them anywhere i'll be sure to note who's work it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3