[Utility] Shortcuts Plugin - POV / Animations etc.

Animat0r

Oct 14, 2016
Shortcuts Plugin - POV, Futa etc. - Updated to v1.6 2017/08/04

Shortcuts Plugin - POV, Futa etc. - Updated to v1.5 for latest game v1.20

A Plugin that adds several useful shortcuts and new functions to the game (now also studio).
Hit the button "N" to open up a menu for all shortcuts!

Currently, it supports the following things:
* enable / disable the whole plugin ingame by pressing "S"
* reset all shortcut settings by pressing "SHIFT+G"
* show the on-screen menu by pressing "N"
* switch to previous available position by pressing F9
* switch to next available position by pressing F10
* show / hide the males head by pressing "6"
* increase the speed of animations by pressing "+" multiple times on the keypad
* decrease the speed of animations by pressing "-" multiple times on the keypad
* change the eyes / eyebrow morph by pressing "F5"
* change the eyes openess pressing "F6" multiple times
* change the mouth morph by pressing "F7"
* change the mouth openess by pressing "F8" multiple times
* toggle Slowmotion by pressing "J"
* Sliders available for position, scale and rotation for males and females
* Slider for changing the males penis
* Slider for changing the IK intensity -> useful when changing / modifying positions!
since version 0.2:
* Toggle simple POV by pressing "P" (does not follow the head)
* Toggle advanced POV by pressing "O" (does follow the head, impacts performance little bit)
* Toggle through new different animation patterns by pressing "B" (i think they depend on mood / character. This shortcut makes them all available)
* automatically randomize the position by pressing "L"
* automatically randomize position and speed by pressing "I"
since version 0.3:
* Toggle Cinema Mode by pressing "K". It rotates the camera around the target. Change target with "Q", "W", or "E"
* Customization sliders for the girls bones with ability to load and save the settings! Note: This has been tested ingame. I think it has issues in character customisation mode, so better use it ingame!
since version 0.4:
* Added camera control options to the cinema mode
* Added special cum mode. After activation, make a orgasm outside. Two new buttons will pop up on the left side, letting you cum as much as you want. I also modified the cum to fly wider and become more
* Added shortcuts for female cum and piss
* Let the girl cum by pressing "M"
* Let the girl piss my pressing "Z"
* removed bone customisation as there are other mods out there that do it better
since version 0.5:
* Plugin now works in Studio also, even if some features had to be removed
* reworked POV mode, you just have to zoom in the camera once after activation
* Added natural face expressions for the girls, activate it and the expressions behave way more realistic
* Split up functions: position randomizer, position variation randomizer, speed randomizer now seperate available
* Added some special cum attributes
since version 0.6:
* Female POV has been added in both modes
* POV for males and females can now also be used in Studio
* Added sliders to adjust the speed randomizer
* Added option to Hide all UI elements to have a clear view on the important things
* Female Head can now be hidden
since version 0.7:
* Finally fixed the POV for the main game, no more need to adjust the camera by hand
since version 0.8:
* Futa Mode has been added. You can replace the male model with a female one of your choice
* You can adjust the futamodel with the sliders (scale)
since version 0.9:
* Replace any character with any character. Detailed explanation:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...ay-lesbian-mod
since version 1.0:
* Load any map in main game that is installed, also installed studio maps will work
* fixed bugs in sliders that made the plugin fail when used in character editor / other locations than main game
since version 1.1:
* enhanced Futa mode with less distortion
* added sliders for breasts gravity and softness
* added menu to access all animations directly by name
since version 1.2:
* added sliders for ass jiggle factor, which lets you add physics to the butt:
jiggle3.gif

since version 1.3:
* one more slider to adjust butt jiggle effect
* jiggle can now be turned on and off completely
* added option to show / hide the "all animations menu"
since version 1.4:
Added support to work with latest DLC from april 2017
Mouth and eyes settings / randomizer needs to be reworked as alot has changed..
since version 1.5:
Several Bugfixes
FOV of POV mode now changeable with slider
since version 1.6:
Plugin compatible with latest DLC
Cinema Mode should be working again in Game and Studio Neo
Removed buggy spacebar hiddenfeature
Show all positions button hidden by default
New "MovieMode" - just activate it, sit back and relax :-) - only tested in Main Game!

All keys are configurable by the user, just open the file UserData/modprefs.ini and assign the keys to your liking.
The file gets created automatically when you start the plugin the first time.

known issues
* Scaling the penis only works sometimes.

Installation
1.) You need the new Plugin Architecture from EusthEnoptEron to use this plugin.
If you have it already installed because of other plugins (like highheel mod or VR mod) you can skip this step.
* Find the plugin architecture over here, unzip it to the game folder:
http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/DN2xMUzn/file.html
* Run the HoneySelectTrial_64_Patched.exe

2.) If you have the plugin architecture succesfully installed, extract the plugin zip to the games "Plugins" folder. If you dont have that folder, create it (right next to the games exe files)!
Remember to delete all previous versions of the ShortcunPlugin.*.dll in your Plugin folder when upgrading!

If you have issues installing the plugin, please let me know.

Download:
v1.1: https://mega.nz/!yF9BlTaa!Il38RHWXTB8xO8cq0SklQHeIHKvDcZ18CY4L_Z3FFfo
v1.2: https://mega.nz/#!GYFxTCLD!pOFCTAOvKohRbXRdrPaPEYUpGq0pjfSXolvpz_YjYGU
v1.3: (Works on versions BEFORE DLC from 2017/04): https://mega.nz/#!LJtHELSY!9dlyKopP7zo9kT2fsy7-bZ5Q8vELJl4yKUiJvpnV0to
v1.4 (Works on latest DLC from 2017/04): https://mega.nz/#!nM8UjCIL!E26tWq_PK2MSFNvChC8A40XJ97FG5BfkoxGCB-bJvgs
v1.5(Works with game v1.20): https://mega.nz/#!LAFDlQQY!hP3FAv743Y8Ow9n4q51RU8eIqE5rpIcjb-bcut9VGQg
v1.6(Works with latest DLC): https://mega.nz/#!LYVn3JSB!0K0hYdDrEzkT-DCbyZIq8cnVUE7uDjIrvlAIqSI2fk0

Credits go to EusthEnoptEron, who made the plugin architecture available for public.

femfem.jpg

face2.gif

Last edited:
Thank you very much for this mod!

The penis scaler is having issues for me however. After the first sex position in the game, the scaler no longer works and the penis model goes back to original size. Is there any way to fix this?

Thank you very much for this mod!

The penis scaler is having issues for me however. After the first sex position in the game, the scaler no longer works and the penis model goes back to original size. Is there any way to fix this?

I second this... Is there any way around it?

Why did you remove the "TogglePistonRandomizer" option? it seems with version 0.4 theres alot of options gone in "modprefs.ini"

tnx for the mod!
only one tiny itsy little thing: the camera position in POV is far way up from the head.

Hello,

I have some issue with the last DLC. Your plugin don't works more.

I install the DLC (Expansion Pack : Additionnal Personality -Active) and the special update (the latest update uploaded by MegaKameha.)

Did I do something wrong ?

edit : I tried much things to solve that without success. Game is running well, but the plugin is out of service.

Last edited:
With the help of Dilldoe, I solved my problem.

I had run HoneySelect_64_WideSliderPatch.exe but not HoneySelect_64_Patched.exe.

Don't forget to run both.

Seems like the first post is gone in this thread?
Anyway, here is the update of version 0.5

since version 0.5:
* Plugin now works in Studio also, even if some features had to be removed
* reworked POV mode, you just have to zoom in the camera once after activation
* Added natural face expressions for the girls, activate it and the expressions behave way more realistic
* Split up functions: position randomizer, position variation randomizer, speed randomizer now seperate available
* Added some special cum attributes

All keys are configurable by the user, just open the file UserData/modprefs.ini and assign the keys to your liking.
The file gets created automatically when you start the plugin the first time.

known issues
* Scaling the penis only works sometimes.

Installation
1.) You need the new Plugin Architecture from EusthEnoptEron to use this plugin.
If you have it already installed because of other plugins (like highheel mod or VR mod) you can skip this step.
* Find the plugin architecture over here, unzip it to the game folder:
http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/DN2xMUzn/file.html
* Run the HoneySelectTrial_64_Patched.exe

2.) If you have the plugin architecture succesfully installed, extract the plugin zip to the games "Plugins" folder. If you dont have that folder, create it (right next to the games exe files)!
Remember to delete all previous versions of the ShortcunPlugin.*.dll in your Plugin folder when upgrading!

If you have issues installing the plugin, please let me know.

Download:
v0.5 http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/GMWEMtbV/file.html

Seems like the first post is gone in this thread?

[MENTION=133072]Animat0r[/MENTION] : This is my fault : it happened because I haven't properly been doing my job as a moderator lately.

In order to combat spam/bots, the rule is that all the posts from "new" users that include images or links are to be approved by a moderator before being displayed. And once you reach a greater-than-5 post count, this limitation disappears.

But since I have been MIA for a couple weeks, I couldn't approve your message, and your posts didn't show up. I'm really sorry for this.

Note that you're only a couple message away from being able to post links and images without my approval. Alternatively, you can register on the Modding Team group via the Permission Groups Page, as this can also remove the limitation.

Thanks for clarifying.
The plugin has been updated to version 0.7
Changelog since version 0.5:

since version 0.6:
* Female POV has been added in both modes
* POV for males and females can now also be used in Studio
* Added sliders to adjust the speed randomizer
* Added option to Hide all UI elements to have a clear view on the important things
* Female Head can now be hidden
since version 0.7:
* Finally fixed the POV for the main game, no more need to adjust the camera by hand

Thanks for all your hard work on this!! More options in game is always amazing!

Looking for any ideas on a problem that I have been trying to resolve for two days.
Start HS game and enter CM. Chose a male character, start shortcuts with ‘N’, menu displays. When any of the sliders is chosen the UI disappears. Then exit CM and the
UI is displayed in the entry screen. Try any slider and the
UI disappears again and then cannot be re-started with ‘S’
Need to exit game and re-enter and then the same thing occurs again.
All the other things in the shortcut work fine except for he sliders.

The UI works fine in the game and in studio but of course I cannot save a character in studio.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and run ‘patched’ each time.
When uninstalling I delete the modprefs.ini in the user folder so it regenerates.
I cannot find anything in modprefs.ini to modify to correct the issue.
I have uninstalled LockOn because it seems to share the ‘N’ key.
I DLed versions 0.7 and 0.8 uninstalled each of them but no change.
I have switched characters thinking that one of them might be corrupted but no change.
There are no other instances of the plugin in either of the game or studio data directories.
I have uninstalled AdditionalShortcuts_0.4
I have uninstalled ShortcutsHS_1_0_8
WideSlider_0.7.0 is installed and the patched for it run many times.

I have IllusionUnityArchitecture_1.4 installed. I read that you said it required HoneySelectTrial_IPA but that was released in July 2016 for the trial version of HS and I was worried that it would conflict with the newer version so I didn’t install it.
I just tried installing HoneySelectTrial_IPA and putting Mono.Cecil.dll in the root game directory. Then I ran the patched provided after renaming to eliminate ‘trial’. Still the same problem.

I have no idea what else to do to fix the issue.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
UPDATE: Animator has corrected this issue in the latest release 1.0

Last edited:
Hello Animat0r..
Thank you for this awesome plugin. Just wanted to share the small problems i had when using it .
And adding some recommendations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eye & Mouth Control
If you did not use the eye and mouth change Shortcut of plugin, You can use the Character State menu to change them.
But for some reason , in [STUDIO] if you use the shortcuts to change eye type and mouth type or opening once.., Character State menu is not effecting them anymore ..
Even if you reset all settings.. Character State menu never effects eye and mouth again Unless you restart the game..
This can be a problem since you don't have a control on specific eye type and must change them in order.

"It would be great if you someway type the Mouth and Eye type like "
>> press leftALT and type MOUTH pose num ALT + 1,2 is 12th Mouth
>> press leftCTRL and type EYE pose num
I checked : writing numbers while ALT and CTRL pressed is not conflicting with any controls./ not Numpad..!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another thing is scaling a character.
It would be great to add Lock option for XYZ scaling of characters so scaling will be unified in all axises. Since it is what most user will do most of the time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And moving avatar ..
It would be great to move avatars easily with

Ctrl +Mousewheel --> move X
Alt+MouseWheel --> move Y
Shift+MouseWheel --> move Z

These can be very usefull if works using the sensitivity value that is being set on Move menu of the game.
And practical with no need to open a menu .

And for users those having problems with conflicting keyboards ..
These are the setting i used tha t are safe along other addons like HSStudioAddon and CamLock plugin and practical to use..

toggleMenu=F12
ChangeEyes=KeypadMultiply
ChangeEyesOpeness=LeftControl+KeypadMultiply
ChangeMouth=KeypadDivide
ChangeMouthOpeness=LeftControl+KeypadDivide
ToggleCinemaMode=LeftControl+T

Thank you again for the plugin.

Plugin has been updated to version 1.1

since version 1.1:
* enhanced Futa mode with less distortion
* added sliders for breasts gravity and softness
* added menu to access all animations directly by name

Futa mode should now have less distortion on female bodys. There is still an issue with the spine deformation in some positions.
I think this is my last update on the futa mode, maybe the upcoming HS update has some similar features

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!yF9BlTaa!Il38RHWXT...Z18CY4L_Z3FFfo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks