[Utility] GGmod 1.6.1 - High Heels for Honey Select (HS Party & Studio NEO DLC update) (2017/05/21)

Aastaroth

花は桜木 人は武士
Jun 8, 2016
GGmod 1.6.1 - High Heels for Honey Select (HS Party & Studio NEO DLC update) (2017/05/21)

Original author: mayar1 from Zodgame (source: registration is needed for reading the post)
Mesh modelling: mayar1, aastaroth
Prerequisite: Illusion Plugin Architecture (IPA) by EusthEnoptEron

Description:

- GGmod is an IPA Plugin that dynamically switches the character to a high heel state when GGmod shoes are used.
- It allows high heels and non-high heels coexist.
- IPA is included in the file.
- Fix for external shader bug on MayaR1's shoes.
- Compatible for HS main game, VR, old studio, and studio NEO.
- 5 pairs of high heels for female, and a pair of not-so-high-heel for male included.

Special thanks to EusthEnoptEron for developing the IPA system, mayar1 for coding GGmod Plugin and enimaroah for the never-ending support of SB3UGS

Installation:

1. Drag and drop all files inside Ggmod1.6.0_NEO (english) to your main game directory. Merge folders when asked.
2. Drag and drop HoneySelect_32.exe /HoneySelect_64.exe onto IPA.exe once to activate IPA in your main game.
3. Drag and drop HoneyStudio_32.exe /HoneyStudio_64.exe onto IPA.exe once to activate IPA in the old studio.
4. Drag and drop StudioNEO_32.exe / StudioNEO_64.exe onto IPA.exe once to activate IPA in the new studio NEO.
5. Pick up the high heels and enjoy :)
6. You can use TAB to adjust the height of character in main game. (note that this is not applicable in character creation mode and studio)
7. You can read Ggmod_en.txt for more information.

Preview:

iAwxERLf.png

L2NpK3Vf.png

Download:

MEGA

History:

v1.0.52 - for HS official release
v1.6.0 - for HS Party and Studio NEO DLC update
v1.6.1 - bug fixes

Disclaimer:

- DO NOT re-post this mod to other sites without author(mayar1)'s consent.
- DO NOT decompile the plugin and re-post your edited plugin without author(mayar1)'s consent.

Last edited:
Re: GGmod Plugin - High Heels for Honey Select

This hasn't been working for me/has been super buggy the very rare times it does work (like works even after shoes are taken off) since the version 1.2/Party DLC update.

Is there going to be an update to make it v1.2/Party compatible? Also any chance of adding a toggle so it can work without the shoes on as well? I never thought that'd look nice until I ran into that bug.

Amazing work ! i love it :)

Thank you mayar1 for your hard work!

@Minimaxi: This is the author of ggmod letting us know he's working on a HS Party compatible version

Hi, everyone. Since i have installed 28/4 DLC, i had problem with GGmod, it worked well in Character maker, but in H-scene GGmod didn't work. Does anyone know how to solve this? Please help me, thank you.

Hi, everyone. Since i have installed 28/4 DLC, i had problem with GGmod, it worked well in Character maker, but in H-scene GGmod didn't work. Does anyone know how to solve this? Please help me, thank you.

The answer is literally two answers above.
Just be patient and wait for the glorious update from mayar1 and aastaroth. That's also one of the reason why I didn't update my game yet :P

Reactions: angrydog

For me the mod works (and stays locked even with shoes removed) if two women are selected. This is for all positions including the 1 woman positions. But if only 1 woman is selected then it doesn't work at all.

The feet staying locked in high heel position is the bug I mentioned earlier where I asked if it's possible in a future version to lock the feet in that position now that I know what it looks like, a fixed version of this mod would remove that ability. :/

Does anyone know how to solve this? Please help me, thank you.

If you know how to fix those highlighted NullReference Exceptions (first picture) (.NET's IL code, the ones that start with !!0) ur probably good
(not 100% sure, but i think those are probably the problem)
teh_drama.jpg
!FUBAR.jpg

Now,update.. Ggmod. 1.6.0

Wait for aastaroth to update..

You are a godsend, mayar1!

I checked like everyday for an update, and finally!
waiting now for aastaroth :3

We can't thank you enough how much you are doing for the community, thank you, guys!

Re: GGmod 1.6.0 - High Heels for Honey Select (HS Party & Studio NEO DLC update) (2017/05/20)

Very fast 的 AAs..

Veliy GOODer(Russian accent)

Reactions: Subsrulez

Thanks for your work. Any chance we can get an update to this mod to hold the feet in that position without shoes on?

In the end I discovered that happens with the old version if a 3-some is selected with 2 women and shoes are enabled. It would lock the feet to that position even when switching to 1 man 1 woman positions.

Re: GGmod 1.6.0 - High Heels for Honey Select (HS Party & Studio NEO DLC update) (2017/05/20)

Do I need extract all files? ALready having IPA 3.3 installed. Should just extract Plugins folder with GGMod, ok?

Do I need extract all files? ALready having IPA 3.3 installed. Should just extract Plugins folder with GGMod, ok?

just to be sure I would run it again.

-----------------

EDIT:

just to be sure I would run it again.

Also I have a question, it seems only mayar1's heels work for right now? So all of the old heels wont be compatible with this? That sucks. They appear to be broken I guess until those modders update their heels.
Probably because old heels using old GGMod from old IPA? But then again cannot make sense because ImpatientPerson's GGMod_Neo make old heels working.

Probably because old heels using old GGMod from old IPA? But then again cannot make sense because ImpatientPerson's GGMod_Neo make old heels working.

yea nevermind. I found out my problem I accidentally deleted my plugins folder on a previous install... this holds the heel data in it. I just have to reinstall the heels.

hi guys, i'm new to honey select and I've recently just found about these amazing mods. I extracted the new GGmod file to the main game, but for some reason the heels are just flat no matter what I try. help?

hi guys, i'm new to honey select and I've recently just found about these amazing mods. I extracted the new GGmod file to the main game, but for some reason the heels are just flat no matter what I try. help?

Did you read the read me?

I did. I also used the ipa that came with the mod and dragged all of the .exe files to that and it still wont work. Maybe this helps, but the skin text mod won't work either.

By the way, thanks for the mods and everything, you guys are awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link