[Uncensor] Male Uncensor from PlayClub (Update to V4.1)

cur144

Trusted Member
Sep 22, 2016
<Male Uncensor from PlayClub>

I imported mesh from the thing of Play Club Mod.
The texture that I modified had a problem, but modder of the Japanese friend cooperated to fix it.
Thank you RLA!!
The speculum adjustment is possible, too.

7dYNPIEW_o.jpg

This is telescoping penis and can follow the change of skin color and speculum.

Version 4:
Improved overall texture
(RLA did all work, I did nothing. Thank you RLA.)

KD28GJnJ_o.jpg

gIQrNLvR_o.jpg
Version 4.1 :
Improved the texture of the testicle sack.
(RLA did all work, this mod is already out of my hands.
However, I intend to present it here if there is update)

e9VlmdT1_o.png
Version 4.1 : Option
High speculum
(About installation, please look at the option/readme.txt)

gIQrNLvR_o.jpg
<Credit>
rathren(mesh), RLA(texture), cur144(all others)

<Installation>
unzip(abdata folder) in Game Root (Overwrite)

Version 3:
Download MediaFire

Version 4:
Download MediaFire

Version 4.1:
Download MediaFire

Last edited:
The MediaFire link is bombarding me with BS and the download doesn't work. Post it to Mega, not somewhere that's notorious for abusive/invasive ads/malware.

Would it be possible for you to make and upload a back up folder of the original files before the mod installation? I thought I had backed up all of mine, however I actually missed One of the original files that this mod overrides...apologizes on my part.

Thanks a lot!

If I can say a suggestion, I think the balls are a tad to big, they clip in some positions!

I think it is a matter of preference.
Because I teach a method, do you adjust it in individuals?

For example, balls size change to 80%.
0.Backup copy an abdata\chara\cm_base.unity3d

1.Open the abdata\chara\cm_base.unity3d by SB3Utility V1.2.xx

2.Double-click a p_cm_body_mnpb in Animator tab, then click a SkinnedMeshRenderer of cm_dan_f in Object Tree tab.
(Balls is displayed to Renderer)

ftre1.jpg

3.Click a cm_J_dan_f_top, then change the following value, then push the "Apply Changes"

ftre2.jpg

4.File -> Save .unity3d

ftre3.jpg

also for the latest version, on a boob job after you cum and such theres that little resting stance... ok well the penis flips back and fourth...its something minor just wanted to let you know.

Sorry, I can't sometimes understand a meaning of english well because I am a Japanese.
However, I think it is a talk of the bug about the animation.
Then there is no plan of update of this Mod.
Modder of Japanese friends were doing something, but seemed to give it up.
And about me, I can change the mesh, but it is impossible to be related to an animation.

I think it is a matter of preference.
Because I teach a method, do you adjust it in individuals?

For example, balls size change to 80%.
0.Backup copy an abdata\chara\cm_base.unity3d

1.Open the abdata\chara\cm_base.unity3d by SB3Utility V1.2.xx

2.Double-click a p_cm_body_mnpb in Animator tab, then click a SkinnedMeshRenderer of cm_dan_f in Object Tree tab.
(Balls is displayed to Renderer)

ftre1.jpg

3.Click a cm_J_dan_f_top, then change the following value, then push the "Apply Changes"

ftre2.jpg

4.File -> Save .unity3d

ftre3.jpg

Sorry for the late reply, thanks for this guide :)

Thanks for this great mod!

also for the latest version, on a boob job after you cum and such theres that little resting stance... ok well the penis flips back and fourth...its something minor just wanted to let you know.
The problem you describe seems to be common among different uncensors, I guess if it was easy to fix it would've been fixed by now.

In other news, I made a small edit of this mod for my own purposes, but I guess I'll post it here. You'll need to install the "vanilla" (not option) version of the v4.1 uncensor first, then drop my .unity3d files into abdata/chara. My edit scales the nutsack to 80% as instructed in this thread, it also flips the bumpmap for the nutsack and adds some texture to the shaft.

You can download my edit here: https://mega.nz/#!OpogyL4S!3H_JpDpNtE-duCjRWF9idb-Dv1aECGvgaAAUMQ_iddw

Attachments

• original.png
    original.png
    293.2 KB · Views: 487
  • modded.png
    modded.png
    295.4 KB · Views: 776
Is there anything that can be done about the penis tip not being completely hidden/inserted when in certain positions?Not sure where else to ask. I've tried adjusting the size of the girls, but it doesn't matter. Is there a way to move the penis tip?

That would be perfect if available in the normal game. Unfortunately it's only studio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks