[Texture] 4K skin diffuse initial pack

plasticmind

Sep 16, 2016
4K skin diffuse initial pack (for HS Party)

• Features

0. Support skin diffuse map in 4096x4096 resolution;
1. Add 4K skins for SBX2 uncensor;
2. Seamlessly support makeups and tattoos in both 1024x1024 and 4096x4096 resolution;
3. Enable 64bpp frame buffer in ADVscene, Hscene and Studio Neo;
4. Improve FXAA, Sunshaft, DoF, SSAO and color correction curve quality;
5. Fully customizable color correction curve;
6. Enable GPU skinning;
7. Offer more shadow, SSAO, SSR and bloom tweak options;
8. Resizable window mode.
Screenshot Previews

• Download

(All-in-One) 4K skin diffuse initial pack

• Install

1. Install 0616DLC/0630DLC;
2. Install SBX2.5;
3. Install [All-in-One] 4K skin diffuse initial pack 20170619;
(optional)4. Install wide slider;
(optional)5. Install UI translation loader;
(optional)6. Install IPA.

• Uninstall

Copy everything in the unistall fold into game folder and run uninstall.bat.

• Graphic tweak

Config.xml and StudioNeoConfig.xml will be created in UserData\GraphicSetting when you first time run and quit the game, you can easily select presets you like by editing these two files. If you want to create your presets.
SSAO

SSAOSamples is the only quality vs performance option, all possible values are "SAMPLES_ULTRA", "SAMPLES_HIGH", "SAMPLES_MEDIUM", "SAMPLES_LOW", "SAMPLES_VERY_LOW". If you don't like the presets I made, then take a look at http://www.thomashourdel.com/ssaopro/doc/usage.html
Blur type is set to High Quality Bilateral, you can't change this one, and remember SSAOBlurBilateralThreshold, SSAODistance, SSAOLumContribution, SSAORadius, SSAOIntensity, SSAOBias are multiplier to the original settings, so change them to 1 means original game setting.

SSR

If you don't want to go into detail, then use my presets by setting the SSRpresets and skip the rest of the part.
1 = high performance, 2 = default, 3 = high quality, 0 = use the detail setting
All the information can be found here
https://github.com/Brackeys/Efaround...eReflection.cs
SSRreflectionMultiplier - Nonphysical multiplier for the SSR reflections. 1.0 is physically based. Range(0f, 2f)
SSRmaxDistance - Maximum reflection distance in world units. Range(0.5f, 1000f)
SSRfadeDistance - How far away from the maxDistance to begin fading SSR. Range(0f, 1000f)
SSRscreenEdgeFading - Higher = fade out SSRR near the edge of the screen so that reflections don't pop under camera motion. Range(0f, 1f)
SSRenableHDR - Enable for better reflections of very bright objects at a performance cost
SSRadditiveReflection - Add reflections on top of existing ones. Not physically correct.
SSRtemporalFilterStrength - Increase to decrease flicker in scenes; decrease to prevent ghosting (especially in dynamic scenes). 0 gives maximum performance. Range(0f, 0.99f)
SSRuseTemporalConfidence - Enable to limit ghosting from applying the temporal filter.
SSRtraceBehindObjects - Enable to allow rays to pass behind objects. This can lead to more screen-space reflections, but the reflections are more likely to be wrong.
SSRhighQualitySharpReflections - Enable to increase quality of the sharpest reflections (through filtering), at a performance cost.
SSRtraceEverywhere - Improves quality in scenes with varying smoothness, at a potential performance cost.
SSRtreatBackfaceHitAsMiss - Enable to force more surfaces to use reflection probes if you see streaks on the sides of objects or bad reflections of their backs.
SSRallowBackwardsRays - Enable for a performance gain in scenes where most glossy objects are horizontal, like floors, water, and tables. Leave on for scenes with glossy vertical objects.
SSRimproveCorners - Improve visual fidelity of reflections on rough surfaces near corners in the scene, at the cost of a small amount of performance.
SSRresolution - 0 = full resolution, 1 = HalfTraceFullResolve, 2 = half resolution. Half resolution SSRR is much faster, but less accurate. Quality can be reclaimed for some performance by doing the resolve at full resolution.
SSRbilateralUpsample - Drastically improves reflection reconstruction quality at the expense of some performance.
SSRreduceBanding - Improve visual fidelity of mirror reflections at the cost of a small amount of performance.
SSRhighlightSuppression - Enable to limit the effect a few bright pixels can have on rougher surfaces.
SSRdebugMode
0 = None, 1 = IncomingRadiance, 2 = SSRResult, 3 = FinalGlossyTerm, 4 = SSRMask, 5 = Roughness, 6 = BaseColor, 7 = SpecColor, 8 = Reflectivity, 9 = ReflectionProbeOnly, 10 = ReflectionProbeMinusSSR, 11 = SSRMinusReflectionProbe, 12 = NoGlossy, 13 = NegativeNoGlossy, 14 = MipLevel.

Bloom

BloomThreshold - Regions of the image brighter than this threshold receive blooming. Increase this value can make this effect only happen on hightlight areas.
Bloomintensity and BloomBlurSpread are multiplier to the original variables, you can make the effect stronger by setting these values > 1, and weaker < 1.
https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/scri...AndFlares.html

Shadows

If you select "クオリティ" in initSetting.exe or "Quality" in HSLauncher.exe, shadow resolution is set to very high, and shadow projection close fit. It's possible to improve shadow quality by reducing the shadow distance and adjusting the cascade splits, But take a look at manual before changing these settings.
https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/DirLightShadows.html

MSAA

This value can be set to either 0,2,4 or 8. But defferred shading rendering path, which does not support MSAA(this is limit of unity engine not defferred shading), is used in most part of the game, so you may not find anything changed when playing with it. If you want to use reshade shaders that require depth information, then set it to 0. Background image won't show up in character maker when MSAA is disabled, and reshade can not alway get depth buffer. So it's an option for reshade enthusiast.

ColorCorrectionCurve

Curve = -1 disable the curve
Curve = 0 use game default settings
Curve = 1 use custom curve in UserData\curve, specified in CurveName.
CurveSaturation < 1 desaturate, > 1 saturate

How to create your curve

Tools you need:
1.Adobe Photoshop
2.NVidia DDS Plugin

First, set <StylePreset>Debug</StylePreset>, enter the game and take some screenshots. Then open your screenshot image in Photoshop add adjustment layers on the image, supported adjustment here is limited to brightness, contrast, gamma, exposure, level, curve. Group all the adjustment layers, duplicate into SampleCurve.psd and move into the "Put your adjustment layers here" group, then save the PSD as 32.32.32.32f ABGR 128bpp(this is important, don't support other format or size for now).

DirectionalBackLightIntensity

A light source used to create rim light effect on characters (vanilla game default value:1.5), if light reflection is too strong on skins, you may want to reduce this value.

CameraFOV

camera field of view (vanilla game default value: 23), lower value for less distortion, higher value for immersive.

How to create your curve tutorial

https://mega.nz/#F!WEtgUI6Z!apJrnpsShSPLj2KHDJi5YA

• Share your presets

Prepare your directory in this structure, and try to avoid using filenames might be overwritten by a future update.

UserData
├─curve
│ Mycustomcurve001.dds (optional)

└─GraphicSetting
│ Config.xml
│ StudioNeoConfig.xml

├─Shadow
│ Myshadowpreset001.xml (optional)

├─SSAO
│ MySSAOpreset001.xml (optional)

├─SSR
│ MySSRpreset001.xml (optional)

└─Style
MyStylepreset001.xml (optional)

• Precautions

Now the program will guess whether your texture is 4K according to the texture size and coordinates, 1K textures will be upscaled to 4K in the process. But there're rare situations where 4K textures being misjudged as 1K and become extremely big, in this case ADD MINUS SIGNS in the coordinates.

• Special thanks to

Stampar Belgar17 - creators of SBX uncensor
cyberbeing - who made the Quality and Performance Tweaks for HoneySelect in the first place
Alexae vrl0ver いつプロ - your utility plugins help a lot
enimaroah - the guy holding the whole modding community together, always improves and adds new functions to SB3UGS for every modder's need

• Restrictions

NonCommercial-ShareAlike

Last edited:
Hello!! I'm using your mod now and I tried installing this mod

https://roy12-lwd.blogspot.com/2016...howComment=1479076438875#c3195290091020198611 From roy and everything works fine exept the face... The face has white pale color as if white make up was put all over it? Is there anyway to fix this? I already PMed the owner of that mod and unfortunatly he doesn't know how to fix it at this time. May I please recieve some help?

PS: when you click on the link it will take you to the buttom of the page scroll dowwn to reach the mod.,

And thank you!

Hello!! I'm using your mod now and I tried installing this mod

https://roy12-lwd.blogspot.com/2016...howComment=1479076438875#c3195290091020198611 From roy and everything works fine exept the face... The face has white pale color as if white make up was put all over it? Is there anyway to fix this? I already PMed the owner of that mod and unfortunatly he doesn't know how to fix it at this time. May I please recieve some help?

PS: when you click on the link it will take you to the buttom of the page scroll dowwn to reach the mod.,

And thank you!

you can still use it with vanilla skin, but the lips needs to be upscaled to 4K

you can still use it with vanilla skin, but the lips needs to be upscaled to 4K

Ah, well I replaced the vanilla skins with 4k as well so.. I think that the face part is supposed to be changed manually to match the rest of the body because it doesn't match at all.. and when I try to change the skin color.. It wont match up.. the body and the face will remain a different skin color.

uoo this mod made a lot of fails in my game....

for example the POV mod don't work now....
the male character it's white color......

uoo this mod made a lot of fails in my game....

for example the POV mod don't work now....
the male character it's white color......

which POV mod are you using now?

There is a fix for male skin, I forgot the put it here.
Vanilla Male skin fix for 4K diffuse initial pack (V2)(update 11/15)

This is NOT a 4K male skin pack, I just convert the male skin diffuse into gamma space to restore the vanilla appearance. And it's based on Male uncensor from Playclub(V4.1) by cur144 .

which POV mod are you using now?

There is a fix for male skin, I forgot the put it here.
Vanilla Male skin fix for 4K diffuse initial pack (V2)(update 11/15)

This is NOT a 4K male skin pack, I just convert the male skin diffuse into gamma space to restore the vanilla appearance. And it's based on Male uncensor from Playclub(V4.1) by cur144 .

Well i decided to make a fresh install again of this game (i got frame drops whit that 4K skins soo well)
however i use this POV mod (ShortcutPlugin.0.4)
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...imations-etc-updated-to-v0-4-2016-10-13/page6

and also i installed your mod via the pack of another user made it. (http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...patch-honey-select-mf-patch-emf-patch-551792/)

Re: 4K skin diffuse initial pack (final version)

老大:不知道为什么安装了你的4k高跟鞋和许多插件都不工作了,抱歉写不了英文,谢谢!

重新运行一遍所有的patch
谢谢老大回答,你是不是说插件都重新安装一遍?所有的插件的快捷键都不起作用了,而且高跟鞋功能是安装时就带的,不知道怎么运行?请老大指点。

谢谢老大,运行patch问题解决,谢谢

Seriously. I really appreciated your work and mentioned your name in my mods and other project as a constant reminder to people that HS would not be a unique if it wasn't for the quality you released.

""You're Pretty Good!""
2ZB3avPH.gif

Does that fix include the graphics adjustments (SSAO, SSR and such) or only the 4k textures?
Thanks for the great work once more!

Plastic, just one question. Since you're going to drop support for the old studio, is it still possible by installing your new graphic patch for the new DLC while leaving the graphic patch for old studio from your last supported graphic patch inside, will the graphic still works with the old studio?

i find a problem in this patch,after i install it,the color of game become whiter,especially between making love and character UI。

Plastic, just one question. Since you're going to drop support for the old studio, is it still possible by installing your new graphic patch for the new DLC while leaving the graphic patch for old studio from your last supported graphic patch inside, will the graphic still works with the old studio?
The new graphics patch only helps remedy most of the issues with the main game; both the studios are back to their pre-patched basics when you install the new DLC. I'm not positive, but I wouldn't be surprised if the old patch screwed things up a bit with the original studio.

On a personal note, along with the Screened coloring that many others are complaining about, the SSAO also seems to be greatly diminished, as well as the Bloom in regards to the main game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks