[Clothing] Tia Langray (Breakers Revenge) thong strapless leotard costume.

animesake

May 8, 2017
First I want to give @enimaroah everyone who helped me a big hug, I will never make it without you guys!;P

ブレイカーズ リベンジ の ティア・ラングレー, one of my favorite fighting gal ever! I fell in love with her immediately once I noticed her cute voice and sexy kicking pose, especially this pose:

Here is Breakers introduction:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
This mod content:
1.Tia's leather riding jacket (colorable)
2.thong strapless leotard (colorable)
3.shinny pantyhose that can adapt any kind of thong leotard (colorable)
4. wrist wraps (colorable)

I added costume cards (Red,Black,Yellow,Pink, white,green leotard costume) in case some one need the full version of her costume; BUT be aware you need @SupaCyanjin color-able Converse MOD to get white/pink/yellow sneakers: supacyanjin.deviantart.com/art/Converse-Lowtop-Color-Variations-677740183

You can also check the detail of costume here:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Download:
Hope you like it! ;P

For some reason my pics were kept missing in this thread, so I tried spoiler context, hoping to avoid the issue this time.

Here is official gif for Tia Langray charater:
tia-langray-breakers-revenge-animation.jpg

Here are some pics for costume's detail (including thong bottom,jacket's belt and pantyhose); you can also check the detail in my Pixiv:https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63445493

Last edited:
well done thank you

First I want to give @enimaroah everyone who helped me a big hug, I will never make it without you guys!;P

ブレイカーズ リベンジ の ティア・ラングレー, one of my favorite fighting gal ever! I fell in love with her immediately once I noticed her cute voice and sexy kicking pose, especially this pose:

Here is Breakers introduction:***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

This mod content:
1.Tia's leather riding jacket (colorable)
2.thong strapless leotard (colorable)
3.shinny pantyhose that can adapt any kind of thong leotard (colorable)
4. wrist wraps (colorable)

I added costume cards (Red,Black,Yellow,Pink, white,green leotard costume) in case some one need the full version of her costume; BUT be aware you need @SupaCyanjin color-able Converse MOD to get white/pink/yellow sneakers: supacyanjin.deviantart.com/art/Converse-Lowtop-Color-Variations-677740183

You can also check the detail of costume here:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Download:
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Hope you like it! ;P

well done,mate ,thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

w0lf1 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello,could you re-upload mexashare link for RJ01034934 please?
Thank you.
freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.