[Clothing] Long Sleeves Turtleneck for SBX2

Belgar17

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2016
Long Sleeves / Sleeveless Turtleneck for SBX2.5 Updated 11/8/18

Long Sleeves / Sleeveless Turtleneck for SBX2.5 Updated 8/13/17

I had a few request for a long sleeves turtleneck sweater. I liked the look so I made a full set: dress, sweater and crop top.

Preview:
TN_Tops.jpgTNSL_Tops.jpg

All are recolorable and standalone so they wouldn't replace anything.

Limitations:
They will only work correctly with SBX2.5 uncensor.
There may be some clipping for very small or very large breasts.

Update Notes: Updated to Version 1.1 which add a underboob style top.
Updated to Version 1.2 which add Sleeveless versions of the tops.
Updated to Version 1.3 which correct errors in some of the body meshes.

Installation:
Extract and copy into your main Honey Select main directory.
IDs used: (Tops [F]) 205786-205789, 205841-205844

Uninstall:
Delete file bmhs_cf_tops_TN.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\chara\Belgar17_Mods
Delete file belgar17_hstp_TN.unity3d from directory HoneySelect\abdata\List\CharaCustom

Download V1.3: https://mega.nz/#!Qx8iHIST!EpDpg4PCjGYfrpAa69x8zX4c6yf17TRBFwYKZdb9u-8

Have Fun with them!

Last edited:
Thanks for more clothing, Belgar! I'm a sucker for tight sweaters!

I wish people would appreciate your work, more, but that's life. : /

These look great, but could you perhaps add an underboob version as well?

Re: Long Sleeves Turtleneck for SBX2.5

awesome, mind if I ask for how to do the weight paint on lower arm?

awesome, mind if I ask for how to do the weight paint on lower arm?

In this case I didn't change the original sleeves. I used the sleeves from the Shirt Cardigan which were the length and shape I needed. Since the bone weights were already correct for a long sleeve the vertices for the connection with the turtleneck torso were the only ones that have to be moved and their weights adjusted. After that the sizes and positions of the new new sleeves UV maps were changed to match the UV maps of the old sleeves.

To better answer your question, if I had needed to change the original sleeves to make them long and adjust the bone weights for the lower arm, this would be my general method (Using Blender 2.78):
1. Scale the sleeves in the X-axis to the desired length.
2. Use subdivide to create more faces in the meshes. That is done to insure that you have more vertices points for the mesh to flex correctly (specially at the elbows area). Using just the original elongated faces the sleeve may look strange when bending.
3. After the subdivision, the new more complex mesh had to be inspected in case some faces needs to be triangulated or adjustment made in places were the old mesh and the new subdivided mesh join.
4. At this point the longer sleeve still have the old bone weights, so I would use Transfer Weights (Weight Paint/Tools/Transfer Weights) to copy the bone weights from another pre-selected mesh to the longer sleeve. I could use the mesh from another costume with a long sleeve (like a jacket) or even the mesh from the body arm if nothing else is available. The most important thing is that both meshes are as similar in size and shape as possible and that they occupy the same general space because each vertex get its bone weights from the nearest vertex of the other mesh.
5. When the weights are transferred you get vertices with all the weights groups, although almost all of them would be 0 value, so I would use Clean (Weight Paint/Tools/Clean) set to All Groups and Limit=0 to remove all those 0 values.
6. Depending on the editing there may be some vertices which still have more than 4 bone weights assigned to them, so I then use Limit Total (Weight Paint/Tools/Limit Total) to insure each vertex had a maximum of just 4 bone weights (that is the maximum that the game will accept)
7. To insure consistent values I then use Normalize All (Weight Paint/Tools/Normalize All) so that sum of all the bone weights in each vertex will equal 1.
8. Then adjust and match the position and bone weights of the vertices that attach the sleeve to the turtleneck torso.

Depending on how this is done it may or may not be necessary to adjust the UVMaps. For example if I only made those changes to one sleeve and then use the Mirror Modifies to get the other sleeve, I may have to work with the second sleeve UV to get them into the correct place.

The Transfer Weights tool is very useful, so if you haven't used it before you should learn how to. If you search the internet there are many explanations and instructions on it.

Hope this help.

Thank you, thank you!
I will take time to process this info. in the meantime, would you like to join this discord server? to chat with other modders like me and roy12
invite link.
https://discord.gg/eDytEhx

everyone is welcome to use that link to join.

Your turtleneck collection is awesome, but I've noticed it's missing one, a regular length version. Also, since I'm already posting, your sailor tops seem to have a bit of a problem; the tip of the collar is missing.

Thank you for making this. I hope that someone makes a shoulderless version of these though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/