[Clothing] CaptCeeles's Underwear Pack 1.2

CaptCeele

Jul 4, 2017
Hello Everyone!!

cover.png

As I promised, I'm back with a small replacement for "Lace trim underwear v.1.1"
Featuring some prints and variants on patterns
This time:
Plaid Blue/red
Plaid Purple/yellow
Gingham (plaid) red, green, black, 
and introducing some Mascot Prints:
Bee (for Honey select, you know)
Kitten
Puppy
Bear (does not include bra)
( I originally planned to put a bunny too, maybe if I delete a plaid pattern. which color would you remove?)

They are all "Recolor unlocked"; you can edit color in-game, but Its not recommended, because colors are not layered and not configured to do so; 
What I DO RECOMMEND is to balance whites by sliding the palette always in "Grays"

mosaic3.png
mosaic4.png

Installation:
Drop "Abdata" into your main game directory
PLEASE NOTICE
This mod Replaces a  previous version; so, If you previously installed "Lace trim underwear v.1.1", you will be asked if you want to replace 9 files
however, most texures are covered in "CaptCeeles's Underwear Pack II" Links below

Uninstall:
Delete Files cf_f_capt_90.unity3d to cf_f_capt_98.unity3d from \abdata\list\characustom
Also delete files 90 to 98 (bura and shorts) from \abdata\chara\capt

settngs.png

Known Issues: (well.... a particular... property)
For the Mascot Prints; since the texture was based upon Illusion Tank Tops, and the print is in the middle,
you will expect the mascot being "buried" between large breasts, I recommend them to be used for small breast characters

Download Via MEGA

https://mega.nz/#!swlkTJTb!hlIAQFbvvo_WmL_UWE1gU_GtSbB22wNEUibYrM9s4AU

CaptCeele's Underwear Pack II 
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...t-mods/5802945-captceeles-s-underwear-pack-ii

Have Fun.... Dont forget to Comment back; and if you want to show or share how your characters look like in their new clothes, share your pictures or your galleries links, to me or to our users....
every feedback, suggestion and complaint will also be heard

Thank you!!

Dude. Your panty packs have been the best!! Your last pack was so good they're still my favorite but this bunch is really good too!! Thanks so much for these man!! You did such an amazing job with them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092