• 1 Fishnet Full Body Stocking
  • 1 SkinTexMod Bodysuit
  • 2 Outfit Textures with clothing cards

INSTALLATION & TIPS:
Uncompress into your HS folder.

Latex Bodysuits & Fishnet are in the Pantyhose section
SkinTexMod Bodysuit is in Normal Top - Requires SkinTexMod

LIMITATIONS & NOTES:
You can use the 2 latex & fishnet with any outfit you want (almost, the skin tight latex can be use with almost any) Both latex has custom half off state, while fishnet is on or off.

Now, SkinTexMod bodysuit allows you (the user) make any outfit texture you want and apply it to the bodysuit.
cUClE8WE.jpg

I've included 2 examples as well as the mesh texture so you can accurately create your own costumes.

BUT YOU CAN ALREADY DO THIS WITH THE BODY SKIN!

yes, but you can't do THIS with just the body skin....
B0gOIe24.jpg

Yup, a half off state that you can use in game. AND she can go totally nude without having to reset the skin via SkinTexMod.

This is for those who want to get a more custom look for their cosplay, without having to learn how to mod HS. if you know how to use an image software, you can create an outfit now.

I included 2 skins, which I did quickly. You can do more elaborate texture (ie. normal maps, specular, etc...)

Just in time for Halloween too!

UPDATE:

added bounding box to the mesh texture for easier resizing of existing skins
nooMcrGZ.jpg

1-10 - v.1.1 - fixed clipping issue
11-14 - v.1.2 - fixed render issue on tights, old version will cancel out particle effects.

CREDITS:
Alexae for SkinTexMod
Stampar & Belgar17 for SBX2 Uncensor

DOWNLOAD:

mirror

pw: 2ikp

PLEASE DO NOT post this mod onto other sites without informing me first.
請尊重原作者,本MOD禁止轉載,搬運。 如有興趣轉載,請先聯絡本人。

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Last edited:
opps, yup, I did put the file in the wrong folder.

please delete '\HoneySelect\abdata\chara\BodySuits.unity3d' or move it to '\HoneySelect\abdata\chara\DillDoe\BodySuits.unity3d'
or redownload.

Hello, I do not have the skintextmod is there anyway to still use some of the bodysuits I would like to use the Net body suit.

Hello, I do not have the skintextmod is there anyway to still use some of the bodysuits I would like to use the Net body suit.

only one bodysuit uses the skintextmod for texture, the other 3 do not require it.

Wow, these are so nice! Thank you for the hard work and thank you for sharing! OFC i liked :D

dead link for mega, and you need an account for the mirror.

any way this mod can be uploaded elsewhere?

a0HmyxTt.jpg

FEATURES:
  • 2 Latex Bodysuits
  • 1 Fishnet Full Body Stocking
  • 1 SkinTexMod Bodysuit
  • 2 Outfit Textures with clothing cards

INSTALLATION & TIPS:
Uncompress into your HS folder.

Latex Bodysuits & Fishnet are in the Pantyhose section
SkinTexMod Bodysuit is in Normal Top - Requires SkinTexMod

LIMITATIONS & NOTES:
You can use the 2 latex & fishnet with any outfit you want (almost, the skin tight latex can be use with almost any) Both latex has custom half off state, while fishnet is on or off.

Now, SkinTexMod bodysuit allows you (the user) make any outfit texture you want and apply it to the bodysuit.
cUClE8WE.jpg

I've included 2 examples as well as the mesh texture so you can accurately create your own costumes.

BUT YOU CAN ALREADY DO THIS WITH THE BODY SKIN!

yes, but you can't do THIS with just the body skin....
B0gOIe24.jpg

Yup, a half off state that you can use in game. AND she can go totally nude without having to reset the skin via SkinTexMod.

This is for those who want to get a more custom look for their cosplay, without having to learn how to mod HS. if you know how to use an image software, you can create an outfit now.

I included 2 skins, which I did quickly. You can do more elaborate texture (ie. normal maps, specular, etc...)

Just in time for Halloween too!

UPDATE:

added bounding box to the mesh texture for easier resizing of existing skins
nooMcrGZ.jpg

1-10 - v.1.1 - fixed clipping issue
11-14 - v.1.2 - fixed render issue on tights, old version will cancel out particle effects.

CREDITS:
Alexae for SkinTexMod
Stampar & Belgar17 for SBX2 Uncensor

DOWNLOAD:

mirror

pw: 2ikp

PLEASE DO NOT post this mod onto other sites without informing me first.
請尊重原作者,本MOD禁止轉載,搬運。 如有興趣轉載,請先聯絡本人。

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Please, reupload this!:(

Reactions: orlaf

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?