alexae

Sep 15, 2016
Adjust Mod HS v2.2a
Just press K!!!
by Alexae

OMG
attachment.php

Introduction
Bone adjustment mod, it works alongside the built-in adjuster, this just gives you more bone options.

Autoload
Autoload now should work in HScene+Studio by pressing K, just load a preset once on a character to enable it.

How to Use
1. While in game doing your thing! Press "K" and select which ever character you want to adjust by clicking the pink icon that appeared.

Code:

BoneName       X Y Z      [x]     - ----------0------------ +
    - Control Which axis to adjust.
  • [ ]
    - Normal/Mod disabled on this bone, [X] <--- Adjusted/Mod Enabled on this bone. repeated presses Resets bone value.
  • - ----------0------------ +
    - Decrease bone size, Increase bone size.
Installation

• 1. Install EusthEnoptEron's Illusion Plugin Architecture for HS and extract into installation directory.
    2. Extract the Plugins folder from the AdjustMod into your HS installation directory.
    4. All Done.

Features, Changes ,Bugs and limitations
  • v1.0
    -Release.
    -haven't tested VR...
  • v1.1
    -Autoload support for studio.
    -Camera rotation/control stopped when editing.
  • v1.2
    -Added rest of the bones ie, head,chin,eyes,ears etc.
  • v2.0
    - support for party dlc
    - improved autoload, should work anywhere even char editor.
  • v2.1
    - fixed autoload/replace issue.
  • v2.2a
    - added male char support.

DOWNLOAD V2.2a

DOWNLOAD V2.1
DOWNLOAD V1.2

Attachments

• mA6lQvk.jpg
    mA6lQvk.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 15,904
Last edited:
Is there going to be an update to this mod? it's not working with the new dlc.

It works at my end, even in NEO studio. The only glitch I have noticed is sometime it doesnt work but very rare. Restart the game solves the problem.

Correction: It only works with existing characters. Cannot save new setting on existing characters or create new profile for new character.

Last edited:
So this is an awesome mod. In many ways simply better than the alternative (bonemod of fame).
However, I simply cannot make this work in HStudio. I do not use NEO or PARTY. I make changes in HSelect charactermaker, using this mod, but they do not appear in Studio AT ALL. Please help? Happy to take suggestions, including obvious/newbie ones.

So this is an awesome mod. In many ways simply better than the alternative (bonemod of fame).
However, I simply cannot make this work in HStudio. I do not use NEO or PARTY. I make changes in HSelect charactermaker, using this mod, but they do not appear in Studio AT ALL. Please help? Happy to take suggestions, including obvious/newbie ones.

Have you downloaded the latest IPA and patched HS, HS_Studio and HS_StudioNEO since the HS_Party DLC?

Thank you so much for the quick update, alexae. IMO, your mod is a must. Just wondering, is it possible to have the saved profile loaded automatically for each character even without pressing K?

Thank you so much for the quick update, alexae. IMO, your mod is a must. Just wondering, is it possible to have the saved profile loaded automatically for each character even without pressing K?

Should work soon as a char is loaded

Should work soon as a char is loaded

OMG!!! Yes, have just tested it and it loaded automatically:D Thank you so much!!!
LOL...have I been really dumb? Has this feature always been there since version 1.2 and before? In version 1.2 and before, I have been pressing K manually whenever a character loads as it didnt load the saved profile automatically.....:confused:

OMG!!! Yes, have just tested it and it loaded automatically:D Thank you so much!!!
LOL...have I been really dumb? Has this feature always been there since version 1.2 and before? In version 1.2 and before, I have been pressing K manually whenever a character loads as it didnt load the saved profile automatically.....:confused:
1.2 had a button press to load it. the button is no longer required for autoload.

Have you downloaded the latest IPA and patched HS, HS_Studio and HS_StudioNEO since the HS_Party DLC?

hi newb here, i downloaded the mod, extracted it and pasted it in my game directory. run the game. and pressed "K" and nothing happened.

then i red the requirements above, it said it requires EusthEnoptEron's Illusion Plugin Architecture for HS.

i googled a bit and found two leads:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...5848-illusion-plugin-architecture#post5685848

https://github.com/Eusth/Illusion-Plugins

1st one is for trial and the 2nd one, i don't have a clue which one is the file i need.

i also don't know what HS_StudioNEO and HS_Party DLC is.

anyone got an idea? I'm really crawling in the dark x_x

Thank you so much for your contributions to this game! You single-handedly made the past few Illusion games infinitely more enjoyable with your mods! I'm glad to see that you added male support too! Though, am I blind, or is there no scale control for his member? Either way, thanks for the mods.

Thank you so much for your contributions to this game! You single-handedly made the past few Illusion games infinitely more enjoyable with your mods! I'm glad to see that you added male support too! Though, am I blind, or is there no scale control for his member? Either way, thanks for the mods.
there is no overall scale for height, for both female and male.

there is no overall scale for height, for both female and male.

I actually meant his dick, haha. It used to be a function of Animat0r's mod but it was broken in an update. Having XYZ control of that would be friggin' awesome!

I actually meant his dick, haha. It used to be a function of Animat0r's mod but it was broken in an update. Having XYZ control of that would be friggin' awesome!

ill see if i can add it with the next update.

Hi !!
Thanks for sharing. to an zero mind to be beginner of just Japanese games. I can sit and read side and side down ich still do not grasp now.
But thanks to you who can share, I can gladly continue
It's not a question that I do not want to be with and finally pay. I do not even know what you are using for programs.
I was very pleased to start with someone who played "Premium.Play.Darkness
He showed everything and wrote in detail how to do. It is thanks to him who always proclaimed Hongfire as I am here. But what makes me still, and yet I do not understand, is thanks to Dr. Yosi.
So nice to be able to play SelectHoney
But I have a lot to learn
The game is constantly on the verge of locking
Can you recommend something I can start with
For example, graphical maps - (i have Gforce nvidia 210) directly X or Gl or Nvidia
(Nvidia drivers suck. Never seen anything good neither game nor film codec.
Nvidia cuvid in Law video decoder in for exempel MPC-HC
DXVA copy-back allways ten time better
They allways give to high drivers and plenty of shit i don't have.
Okay, thanks for sharing with you. Sorry if i talk to much shit.
I'm to frustrated with HoneySelect new update. Damn.....what a great game but first time i started HS 32....ahaha my computer begin to slowly die with a last suck....
please.....stop (joke only)
Thanks in advance
Sincerely.
RickyRock

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.