[Uncensor] Demonic Uncensor for [ILLUSION] AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
I've thought about it for a long time and I've decided that I'm going to stop with modding.
One of the reasons is my health. I need distance to recover myself and modding is stopping me from doing that. The other reason is personal. I only can say, that you can thanks those who made me make this decision and I don't feel like stressing about certain things anymore. Some will feel addressed and also know what I'm after respectivily what I mean. My time and my health are too valuable for that.
Farewell.

Demonic Uncensor for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

Preface:
When you download my mods and you use them for payed things like video clips, scenes, screenshots, or other projects, would it be nice to left me a credit in your project or to give me something in return. Cause I also spend a lot of effort and time into my work and there would it be fair at least to mention my name. My mods will still be for free.
And one thing more. Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
Please ask me before.
Thank you for your understanding.

For the most uncensor mods you need the Better Penetration Mod from Animal42069, to get them to work. You can get his mod on GitHub or on his Patreon.
Beside the Better Penetration Mod you need the UncensorSelector too, what you can find here GitHub.
For the pregnancy you have to download the latest version from Thojmr GitHub.
Here you can fine the latest HF-Patches created by ManlyMarco.

This uncensor is ported and adjusted from me and originally made by Maliwei.
I made the demonic version on June the 06th 2021 and I was inspired by the Venus flytrap plant.
This is the Maliwei C Uncensor, but I made first the demonic version. Later by requests, I removed the polyps and teeth.
Actually I wanted to make this mod as accessory, but there appears some problems, that make it not to work the way I wanted.
The mod comes with different legs I made. Please check the other topics, because of the use: Uncensor with Hooflegs, Draenei and Alien Uncensors.

Here a little note for the letters / types:
P = Polyps (tiny tentacles)
T= Teeth

Animation Previews:
Demonic Vagina

I included a folder with 16 different colours, in 3 different opacity levels (20%, 40% and 60%) for this vaginas. To load up the layers, you have to click on “Skin Overlay” in Body and there you can load a new texture either as body overlay or body underlay.
The description how to use them, you can find it HERE.

AI-Shoujo Links:

Demonic Uncensors PT for Better Penetration
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Demonic Uncensors P for Better Penetration
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Demonic Uncensors T for Better Penetration
Demonic Uncensor PT (No Better Penetration)
Demonic Uncensor T (No Better Penetration)

Honey Select 2 Links:

Demonic Uncensors PT for Better Penetration
Demonic Uncensors P for Better Penetration
Demonic Uncensors T for Better Penetration
Demonic Uncensor T (No Better Penetration)

I reuploaded the Better Penetration version from this uncensor(s), cause there was the clipping issue with deer and horse hooves, like in this post was it reported before: Uncensors with Hooflegs

An attentive member/user noticed a bug in the Maliwei C Uncensor, which I quickly fixed it now.
All mods that included this uncensor are now reuploaded.

Here is a picture from the error and in this post, you can read more about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Will1998

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.