[Uncensor] Alien Uncensors [ILLUSION] AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
ALien Uncensors for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

Preface:
When you download my mods and you use them for payed things like video clips, scenes, screenshots, or other projects, would it be nice to left me a credit in your project. Cause I also spend a lot of effort and time into my work and there would it be fair at least to mention my name. My mods will still be for free.
And one thing more. Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
Please ask me before.
Thank you for your understanding.

For the most uncensor mods you need the Better Penetration Mod from Animal42069, to get them to work. You can get his mod on GitHub or on his Patreon.
Beside the Better Penetration Mod you need the UncensorSelector too, what you can find here GitHub.
For the pregnancy you have to download the latest version from Thojmr GitHub.
Here you can fine the latest HF-Patches created by ManlyMarco.

I made this uncensors last year. Now it’s updated for BP5 and I created additionally alien feet and alien legs. The alien feed are originally from the Maenads, from the game Titan Quest. The alien legs are a combination from my Draeneis and the alien dog, from Conquestus Studio Alien Animals Pack.
All uncensors are ported from me, adjusted and are unlayered.
The human vaginas are originally made by Maliwei, Profundis and Uncenone.
Unfortunately I don’t know from where I took the Alien Vagina A. But Alien Vagina B was created by myself.
There is also a female body included, with no vagina but a detailed anus. This is more for, if you want to create a futa, which have not a vagina.

Female Alien Uncensors

Opacity

16 Colours

Alien Feet and Legs

If someone have the skills for creating textures, to make some new ones for the alien feed and legs, cause they need some body, bump map and occulusion textures, who better fits with the new UV Map.

Alien Penises

The alien penises also available as dynamic uncensors, where I add them dynamic bones, that they become either saggy and jiggle or stiff, but wiggle. That’s why I call it Jiggle and Wiggle. XD
I add three times the dynamic uncensors, where you can choose, which mod you want.
DYJ is only with the jiggle penises and DYW is only with the wiggle ones. Both contains only one dynamic bone in cm_J_dan102.
DY are the penises, where they contains to dynamic bones in cm_J_dan102 and cm_J_dan103, that they jiggle or wiggle.
The videos will show you how they move in the game and how you can deactivate and/or active the dynamic bones cm_J_dan102 and cm_J_dan103.

Jiggle

Wiggle

Jiggle & Wiggle

With the material editor, you can now edit/change the penis texture. The pictures show it you, how you can make that.

Unfortunately set the studio, from the alien legs mod, the FK bones of the toes back to 0.
I don’t know how to make it possible, that the studio keep the FK bones position.
Here is a picture description, how you have to set the toes to the original spot.

AI-Shoujo Links:

Alien Uncensors
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Alien Uncensors for Better Penetration
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Female Uncensors with Alien Feet for Better Penetration
Female Uncensors with Alien Feet
Female Uncensors with Alien Legs for Better Penetration
Female Uncensors with Alien Legs
Male Dynamic Alien Uncensors
Male Dynamic Alien Uncensors Jiggle
Male Dynamic Alien Uncensors Wiggle

Honey Select 2 Links:

Aliem Uncensors
Alien Uncensors for Better Penetration
Female Uncensors with Alien Feet for Better Penetration
Female Uncensors with Alien Feet
Female Uncensors with Alien Legs for Better Penetration
Female Uncensors with Alien Legs
Male Dynamic Alien Uncensors
Male Dynamic Alien Uncensors Jiggle
Male Dynamic Alien Uncensors Wiggle

Alien Uncensors for Better Penetration download link is the same as Aliem Uncensors download link on Honey Select 2 Links.

An attentive member/user noticed a bug in the Maliwei C Uncensor, which I quickly fixed it now.
All mods that included this uncensor are now reuploaded.

Here is a picture from the error and in this post, you can read more about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lichkingnivek
ALien Uncensors for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

Preface:
When you download my mods and you use them for payed things like video clips, scenes, screenshots, or other projects, would it be nice to left me a credit in your project. Cause I also spend a lot of effort and time into my work and there would it be fair at least to mention my name. My mods will still be for free.
And one thing more. Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
Please ask me before.
Thank you for your understanding.

For the most uncensor mods you need the Better Penetration Mod from Animal42069, to get them to work. You can get his mod on GitHub or on his Patreon.
Beside the Better Penetration Mod you need the UncensorSelector too, what you can find here GitHub.
For the pregnancy you have to download the latest version from Thojmr GitHub.
Here you can fine the latest HF-Patches created by ManlyMarco.

:):):):):D:):寻求::)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.