[Misc] Nail Polish Ex respectively Right Calf Texture Correction for Honey Select 2

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
I've thought about it for a long time and I've decided that I'm going to stop with modding.
One of the reasons is my health. I need distance to recover myself and modding is stopping me from doing that. The other reason is personal. I only can say, that you can thanks those who made me make this decision and I don't feel like stressing about certain things anymore. Some will feel addressed and also know what I'm after respectivily what I mean. My time and my health are too valuable for that.
Farewell.

I noticed, that there is a line on the right calf, when you adjust the colour for the nail polish. I fixed it, by editing the colour mask inside the two base files oo_base.unity3d and mm_base.unity3d.

NOTE: Before you insert the updated files, make a backup from your original ones or rename them, for example in oo_base.unity3d0, mm_base.unity3d0 or mm_base.unity, mm_base.unity.

Before

After

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha