[Misc] Horse Sextoys for [ILLUSION] AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
I've thought about it for a long time and I've decided that I'm going to stop with modding.
One of the reasons is my health. I need distance to recover myself and modding is stopping me from doing that. The other reason is personal. I only can say, that you can thanks those who made me make this decision and I don't feel like stressing about certain things anymore. Some will feel addressed and also know what I'm after respectivily what I mean. My time and my health are too valuable for that.
Farewell.

Horse Sextoys for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

Preface:
When you download my mods and you use them for payed things like video clips, scenes, screenshots, or other projects, would it be nice to left me a credit in your project or to give me something in return. Cause I also spend a lot of effort and time into my work and there would it be fair at least to mention my name. My mods will still be for free.
And one thing more. Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
Please ask me before.
Thank you for your understanding.

General desscription: Horse Penis models taken from SFMLab, Smutbase and Cults3D

Studio description: You can adjust two colours and all items contains FK bones.

Accessory description: You can adjust two colours, size, position, etc.

AI-Shoujo Links:

Accessory

Horse Dildos
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Studio Items
Horse Double Dildos
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Horse Strapons

Honey Select 2 Links:

Accessory

Horse Dildos
Studio Items
Horse Double Dildos
Horse Strapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?