[Misc] Alien Penises for Studio and as Accessory for [ILLUSION] AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
I've thought about it for a long time and I've decided that I'm going to stop with modding.
One of the reasons is my health. I need distance to recover myself and modding is stopping me from doing that. The other reason is personal. I only can say, that you can thanks those who made me make this decision and I don't feel like stressing about certain things anymore. Some will feel addressed and also know what I'm after respectivily what I mean. My time and my health are too valuable for that.
Farewell.

Alien Penises for Studio and as Accessory for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

Preface:
When you download my mods and you use them for payed things like video clips, scenes, screenshots, or other projects, would it be nice to left me a credit in your project or to give me something in return. Cause I also spend a lot of effort and time into my work and there would it be fair at least to mention my name. My mods will still be for free.
And one thing more. Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
Please ask me before.
Thank you for your understanding.

This are the alien penises, which I released them previously as uncensors.
They are now available for the studio and you can use them in the game as accessories too.

Studio description:
All penises, you can change their colour from the skin and glans.
All horse penises and condoms contain three dynamic bones cm_J_dan 101, cm_J_dan 102 and cm_J_dan103.

Accessory description:
All penises, you can change their colour from the skin and glans.
You can choose between Jiggle (J), wiggle (W) or Jiggle and wiggle (JW), just like with the male uncensors.
Dynamic bones in Jiggle are cm_J_dan 102 and cm_J_dan103, in Wiggle is it cm_J_dan 102 and Jiggle/Wiggle are cm_J_dan 101, cm_J_dan 102 and cm_J_dan103.

AI-Shoujo Links:
Alien Studio Item Penises
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Accessory Alien Penises
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Accessory Alien Penises Jiggle
Accessory Alien Penises Wiggle
Accessory Alien Penises Jiggle & Wiggle

Honey Select 2 Links:
Alien Studio Item Penises
Accessory Alien Penises
Accessory Alien Penises Jiggle
Accessory Alien Penises Wiggle
Accessory Alien Penises Jiggle & Wiggle

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.