[Ongoing] 老後に備えて異世界で8万枚の金貨を貯めます 第01-11巻 [Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka o Tamemasu vol 01-11]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka o Tamemasu(老後に備えて異世界で8万枚の金貨を貯めます)

Info:​

Author:FUNA
File Size: 34-234mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu
Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age
Saving 80,000 Gold in an Another World for Retirement
Économiser 80,000 pièces d'or dans un autre monde pour ma retraite
Сохранение 80 000 золотых монет в другом мире для моей старости
为了养老金,去异界存八万金!
為了養老金,去異界存八萬金!
老後に備えて異世界で8万枚の金貨を貯めます

Summary:
A legal loli who lost her family in an accident, Yamano Mitsuwa falls off a cliff one day and transferred to a different world with a civilization level of medieval Europe. Mitsuwa who discovered it was possible to go and return to Earth after a deadly fight with wolves decided to live in both worlds.

「For security in old age, I will aim for 80,000 gold coins!」

I will try not to let strange things circulate to not distort the progress of the world, but I won't hold back for the sake of my easy life and safety!
While wearing three handguns along with words and deeds that appear decent, in her head Yamano Mitsuwa is a sly girl. Making an effort to make money even with a small body that looks like a child to Westerners!

Oh, my secrets are too dangerous, is that so? It's all right, it's fine! I'll teleport away when push comes to shove!

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: 老後に備えて異世界で8万枚の金貨を貯めます 第01-10巻 [Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka o Tamemasu vol 01-10]

Update Tom 10

File Size: 57mb

Associated Names:
为了养老金,去异界存八万金!
為了養老金,去異界存八萬金!
老後に備えて異世界で8万枚の金貨を貯めます

Summary:
A legal loli who lost her family in an accident, Yamano Mitsuwa falls off a cliff one day and transferred to a different world with a civilization level of medieval Europe. Mitsuwa who discovered it was possible to go and return to Earth after a deadly fight with wolves decided to live in both worlds.

I will try not to let strange things circulate to not distort the progress of the world, but I won't hold back for the sake of my easy life and safety!
While wearing three handguns along with words and deeds that appear decent, in her head Yamano Mitsuwa is a sly girl. Making an effort to make money even with a small body that looks like a child to Westerners!

Oh, my secrets are too dangerous, is that so? It's all right, it's fine! I'll teleport away when push comes to shove!

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Re: 老後に備えて異世界で8万枚の金貨を貯めます 第01-10巻 [Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka o Tamemasu vol 01-10]

Update Tom 9

File Size: 109mb

Associated Names:
为了养老金,去异界存八万金!
為了養老金,去異界存八萬金!
老後に備えて異世界で8万枚の金貨を貯めます

Summary:

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Update Tom 10

File Size: 120mb

Associated Names:
为了养老金,去异界存八万金!
為了養老金,去異界存八萬金!
老後に備えて異世界で8万枚の金貨を貯めます

Summary:

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Update Tom 11

File Size: 73mb

Associated Names:
为了养老金,去异界存八万金!
為了養老金,去異界存八萬金!
老後に備えて異世界で8万枚の金貨を貯めます

Summary:

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。