[Ongoing] 帰還した勇者の後日譚 第01-02巻 [Kikanshita Yusha no Gojitsutan vol 01-02]

freezback

Elite Member
Uploader
Elite Member
Oct 14, 2018
ebecbb68219391b0b67262c2d29fb862.jpg

WARING: if link die you can report by reply this thread or visit my site by click link under my signature for get update link fastest

Title: 帰還した勇者の後日譚 第01-02巻 [Kikanshita Yusha no Gojitsutan vol 01-02]
Other title: (一般コミック)[月夜乃古狸×吉沢メガネ×音埜クルミ] 帰還した勇者の後日譚; 帰還した勇者の後日譚; Kikanshita Yusha no Gojitsutan; 異世界に勇者として召喚された大学生の柏木裕哉は、魔王も邪神も倒し、現代日本に帰ってきた。“最強”の能力を駆使しながらも、平凡(?)な日常を過ごしていた裕哉だったが、やはり勇者の周りでは事件がおこってしまう…!!? 「小説家になろう」発、異色の大人気ファンタジーコミカライズ第2巻!; ※「小説家になろう」は株式会社ヒナプロジェクトの登録商標です。
Author: TSUKIYONO Furudanuk
Language: JP
Des: ...

Download
Kikanshita Yusha no Gojitsutan v01.rar: rapidgator.net | katfile.com | mexa.sh | kingdomfiles.com | uploaded.net
KikanshitaYushanoGojitsutan v01.rar: rapidgator.net | katfile.com | mexa.sh | kingdomfiles.com | uploaded.net
KikanshitaYushanoGojitsutan v02s.rar: rapidgator.net | katfile.com | mexa.sh | kingdomfiles.com | uploaded.net
KikanshitaYushanoGojitsutan v02.rar: rapidgator.net | katfile.com | mexa.sh | kingdomfiles.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha