My First Girlfriend Is A Gal
Моя первая гяру
แฟนผมเป็นสาวแกล
はじめてのギャル
第一次的Gal
辣妹与我的第一次
첫 갸루

Summary:
High school boy Junichi Hashiba laments not having a girlfriend as his classmates have seemed to be pairing up everywhere. His single unattached friends force him into boldly confessing his love to Yukana Yame, a beautiful "gal" at the school. Although Yukana easily determines that Junichi really just wants to lose his virginity, she agrees to be his girlfriend. Junichi soon attracts the affections of other girls who have known Junichi or Yukana for a while, including his childhood friend and neighbor Nene, Yukana's gal friend Ranko, and the school's madonna Yui.

All manga volumes without watermarks​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: はじめてのギャル 第01-14巻 [Hajimete no Gal vol 01-14]

Update Tom 14

Hajimete no Gal(はじめてのギャル)

Info:​

Author:UENO Meguru
File Size: 92mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
First Time Gal
Hajimete no Gyaru
My First Gal
Моя первая гяру
แฟนผมเป็นสาวแกล
はじめてのギャル
第一次的Gal
辣妹与我的第一次
첫 갸루

Summary:
High school boy Junichi Hashiba laments not having a girlfriend as his classmates have seemed to be pairing up everywhere. His single unattached friends force him into boldly confessing his love to Yukana Yame, a beautiful "gal" at the school. Although Yukana easily determines that Junichi really just wants to lose his virginity, she agrees to be his girlfriend. Junichi soon attracts the affections of other girls who have known Junichi or Yukana for a while, including his childhood friend and neighbor Nene, Yukana's gal friend Ranko, and the school's madonna Yui.

Link Here:​

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Re: はじめてのギャル 第01-15巻 [Hajimete no Gal vol 01-15]

Update Tom 15

File Size: 110mb

Associated Names:
First Time Gal
Hajimete no Gyaru
My First Gal
Моя первая гяру
แฟนผมเป็นสาวแกล
はじめてのギャル
第一次的Gal
辣妹与我的第一次
첫 갸루

Summary:

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Update Tom 16

File Size: 126mb

Associated Names:
First Time Gal
Hajimete no Gyaru
My First Gal
Моя первая гяру
แฟนผมเป็นสาวแกล
はじめてのギャル
第一次的Gal
辣妹与我的第一次
첫 갸루

Summary:

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.