[Ongoing] ここは俺に任せて先に行けと言ってから10年がたったら伝説になっていた 第01-09巻 [Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. vol 01-09]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita.(ここは俺に任せて先に行けと言ってから10年がたったら伝説になっていた)

Info:​

Author:Ezo Gingitsune
File Size: 54-132mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
10 Years After Saying "Leave This Here to Me and Go," I Became a Legend
I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling my Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First
Ich kämpfte zehn Jahre zwischen den Dimensionen und kehrte als Legende zurück
ここは俺に任せて先に行けと言ってから10年がたったら伝説になっていた

Summary:
The Hero’s party was attacked by a large group of powerful devils. The party will no doubt be annihilated if this were to go on.

One member of the party, the strongest mage, Rakku, decided to stop the enemies in the rift so the rest of his party could retreat and they and the world would survive...though it was obvious he wouldn't.

But 10 years later, who's this young guy with the same name?

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Re: ここは俺に任せて先に行けと言ってから10年がたったら伝説になっていた 第01-06巻 [Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. vol 01-06]

Update Tom 6

Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita.(ここは俺に任せて先に行けと言ってから10年がたったら伝説になっていた)

File Size: 45mb

Associated Names:
I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling my Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First

Summary:
The Hero’s party was attacked by a large group of powerful devils. The party will no doubt be annihilated if this were to go on.

One member of the party, the strongest mage, Rakku, decided to stop the enemies in the rift so the rest of his party could retreat and they and the world would survive...though it was obvious he wouldn't.

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Re: ここは俺に任せて先に行けと言ってから10年がたったら伝説になっていた 第01-07巻 [Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. vol 01-07]

Update Tom 7

File Size: 84mb

Associated Names:

Summary:

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Re: ここは俺に任せて先に行けと言ってから10年がたったら伝説になっていた 第01-08巻 [Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. vol 01-08]

Update Tom 8

File Size: 119mb

Associated Names:

Summary:

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Update Tom 9

File Size: 111mb

Associated Names:

Summary:

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/