Uploader
Elite Member
Oct 14, 2018

More info :: https://dlraw.net
Title: キミは許婚 第01-03巻 [Kimi wa Inazuke vol 01-03]
Other title: (一般コミック)[エスミスミ×春奈真実] キミは許婚; キミは許婚
Author: HARUNA Mami
Language: JP
Des: From Endless Journey:Suddenly my marriage partner appeared...a super hot company president?! With no experience in love, Reiko Akira is introduced to a marriage partner arranged by her father. What appeared before her eyes was a high education, high income, tall, handsome young company president. "His kiss lit up my heart and he took me on a date...I'm utterly smitten, but puzzled..."A love story that begins with the sudden declaration of marriage of a reluctant girl who doesn't know love and a brutally handsome president!
Download
Kimi wa Inazuke v01.rar: uploaded.net | rapidgator.net | ************** | mexa.sh
Kimi wa Inazuke v02-03.rar: uploaded.net | rapidgator.net | ************** | mexa.sh

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha