Usage of particles が and は In JPN grammar?

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
When should I use the particles が and/or は when forming Japanese sentences ?
Is が used for past tense things while は is present tense? Please, someone, explain further~~~! :nyanmusu_confused:

Sorry, I don't understand the meaning of your question well. :nekopara_confused:
Could you explain again?

When should I use the particles が and/or は when forming Japanese sentences ?
Is が used for past tense things while は is present tense? Please, someone, explain further~~~! :nyanmusu_confused:

Well, I can you help...

Well to topic: が ("ga") and は ("wa" - Only if we a set with this build, otherwise will it usual as "ha" used) have a close application usage (With another words said: They're very similar.), what very heavy is to know when they to use is - even for higher leveled students.

は/"wa": Use we, if we with this the topic head-subject mark want (In a set/sentence the important subject/word single out.) - Like so: 私は学生です/だよ。/Watashi wa gakusei desu/da yo./I'm a student (In this sentence was I the important.). - But it can mirrored use: 学生は私です/だよ。/Gakusei wa watashi desu/da yo./The student is me. (In this case was the student important for us in the sentence.) - or with differently - 先生田中さんは頭がいいです/だよ。/Sensei Tanaka-san wa atama ga ii desu/da yo./Mr/Mrs. Tanaka teacher is smart. (In this case is Tanaka important.). - But like at our first try can we this as well mirrored use: 頭がいい先生は田中さんです/だよ。/[...]/The smart teacher is Mr/Mrs. Tanaka. (In this case was the teacher important.).

が/"ga": Has more or less the same task like は - But with "ga" shows the subject in sentence a interaction - E.g.: 私があの奴は見てる。/Watashi ga ano yatsu wa miteru./I see(n) that guy. (The interactor am I, where then is "ga" after me) - mirrored -> あの奴が私は見てる。/Ano yatsu ga watashi miteru/That guy sees me. (In this time was the guy the interactor) - or with differently (What with "wa" related) - 俺がやったないよ。/Ore ga yatta nai yo./I did not finished. (In this case had "ga" the similar task like "wa" - I was the important subject and the interactor in the sentence)...

Well, this was the most used applications in the Japanese sentences, but they have still some other important tasks. But it'd the limit of the post pushing.

Reactions: Murakumo
1st: Not to thanking, I help if I can, and...:goodtea:
For example, if it is Non Non Biyori...
1st: "Hotaru wa(は)..." means "Talking about Hotaru".
2nd: "Hotaru ga(が)..." means "Not Komari, not Natsumi, but Hotaru."
...Yeah, about so...

1st: If after a subject or a name the "wa" is, then means always in the set the important part of the sentence.

2nd: Well, in this case means: That there a interaction is - Hotaru ga/Hotaru did... - Usual means the speaker, if the sentence suddenly ends with a "ga" that it a interaction is(The make/did-what-principle).

I see... Well, I did from several sources about the years learned.

Thanks for the helps~
nanashi, I don't mean to be a stickler or impudent, but isn't "{私があの奴は見てる。/Watashi ga ano yatsu wa miteru./I see(n) that guy}" usually written as "私があの奴を見てる。 (watashi ga ano yatsu WO miteru. I see that guy)"?
My Japanese is still basic and in need of improvement, so I do not know if what you told me was correct or not, but something felt "off" about the sentence example you gave me :nyanmusu_annoyed:

Thanks for the helps~
nanashi, I don't mean to be a stickler or impudent, but isn't "{私があの奴は見てる。/Watashi ga ano yatsu wa miteru./I see(n) that guy}" usually written as "私があの奴を見てる。 (watashi ga ano yatsu WO miteru. I see that guy)"?
My Japanese is still basic and in need of improvement, so I do not know if what you told me was correct or not, but something felt "off" about the sentence example you gave me :nyanmusu_annoyed:

Well, the を ("(w)o") particle will usual at accusative situations used - e.g. so -> 私はこの本を貸してあげるよ。/Watashi wa kono hon (w)o kashite ageru yo./I'll this book lend. (The book is the object を ("(w)o") in the sentence, and because of this will the accusative particle used - But has some relation to が sometimes).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.