Translation help. Want to write something to game devs

Namkapple

Elite Member
Dec 12, 2015
I want to write a Japanese sentence to e-mail the developer asking them if would be willing to work on a possible DLC/continuation for an ending route. They have previously released DLC years down the later for some of their games. For example for the game 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生2軒目 ~元巨乳グラドルの妻は、ダニーズ・ブートキャンプで汁だくメス子宮に開発されていた~

I want to write. "do you plan to make additional DLC for the game [insert game name]. I would really love it if you made DLC for the route where Mayumi was going to Leave Takumi and move in with Eita. I want to see Mayumi abandon Takumi. Thank you."

に行くつもりですか作る追加シナリオDLC僕ママ×友ママ交姦ハメップ性活。とても感謝しておりますあなた人エのならDLCエンディングに向けて真弓は、拓己と別れて瑛太と一緒に住むつもりだった。見たい真弓放棄拓己

I know virtually no Japanese. I took some time finding the words separately an connecting them. I did learn while doing this that when using the word "if" you can either use tara or nara, but tara is for when you want to do A and B is the result?

Chances are 99.9% what I wrote up there makes zero sense if you guys could help that would be great, thanks.

I'm not very good at English, so I don't know if this expresses what you want to say, but is this what you want to say?

----------------------------------------------<English>-------------------------------------------------
I'm not familiar with Japanese, so this text is written by a Japanese person on my behalf.
---------------------------------------------<Japanese>------------------------------------------------
日本語に不案内であるため、この文章は日本人に代筆して頂いております。

----------------------------------------------<English>-------------------------------------------------
I really enjoyed [GameTitle].
---------------------------------------------<Japanese>------------------------------------------------
[GameTitle]、とても楽しませていただきました。

I'm secretly hoping that you'll add an additional DLC where Mayumi ends up working with Eita instead of Takumi.
不躾なお話になるのですが、真弓が拓己とではなく瑛太と添い遂げる追加DLCが追加されることを密かに期待しております。

I would appreciate it if you would consider it.
何卒、ご検討いただければ幸いです。

Thank you very much for the wonderful game.
素敵なゲームをありがとうございました。

I'm not very good at English, so I don't know if this expresses what you want to say, but is this what you want to say?

I'm not familiar with Japanese, so this text is written by a Japanese person on my behalf.
日本語に不案内であるため、この文章は日本人に代筆して頂いております。

I really enjoyed [GameTitle].
[GameTitle]、とても楽しませていただきました。

I'm secretly hoping that you'll add an additional DLC where Mayumi ends up working with Eita instead of Takumi.

I would appreciate it if you would consider it.
何卒、ご検討いただければ幸いです。

Thank you very much for the wonderful game.
素敵なゲームをありがとうございました。

Thank you so much for the help. :alice_love:

This is almost correct for what I want. I want it to say: " I would really love it if you made DLC for the route where Mayumi was going to Leave Takumi and move in with Eita. I want to see Mayumi abandon Takumi. Thank you."

DLC is extra game content in English and a loan word that is also used in Japanese.
Takumi is Mayumi's son
Eita is Takumi's friend.
A route is a specific story line. (in this case at the end of this route Mayumi was going to Leave Takumi and move in and live with Eita, and his mom, but even though she really wanted to she decided against it)

I want to ask them if they would make extra content (DLC) which has Mayumi later changing her mind and moving in with Eita.

Thank you again for all the help. I really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3