Translate Help: File with text in game and program for edit

tainapsilva

Trusted Member
Apr 17, 2015
I would like to translate Amnesia: Memories for my language, but I already searched here and also on the Internet, clear information on how to find the text or program to modify, or identifies it.
So I'm asking for help if someone here knows which file contains the texts, and what program to use for this, tell me?

Sorry if already has some ask so I searched and not found but there's so much here that I must not have looked good.

Any things can be useful, and would also be good I test on my orinal or I should test on a without? because I would be if I could make it to work in the steam version.

If you can too, not to mention Amnesia but they know of another game, I would be very pleased to know.

my questions, just to be clear that the time may have been confused:

1. as I find the file that contains the text in the game? inside the game folder?

2. how do I do, what program to use to modify? so the name'll be fine.

I appreciate the help, and I apologize if you have already a post so here.

So right now i'll translate Amnesia:memories for my language and some others games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?