Would you like a new game of Tokimeki Girl´s Side?

Ni3v3s

lives & loves
Elite Member
Aug 9, 2013
Apologies if someone asked this question I am sometimes forgetful .I'm Tokimemo fan of all liked sagas. The third story much like the Ds version of PsP were very good, I would like a new story but this time I want a route with sensei no end of friends!
And for the main chara ...maybe a singer of a visual band! Excuse my fanaticism for visual kei ...surfaced.

Oh I would love another Tokimeki game! I played the first two on DS and the last on psp, but i REALLY missed the skinship thing, i suppose it would be quite hard to get skinship on psp, but oh well.. I will forever be a fan of Tokimeki, and would definitely play once again if they did make another one ^^

Would you be surprised if I said I never played a single tokimeki game?

:hypnotize:"Go to play Tokimeki girl´s side now"... jeje its a joke !!
Not at all, some people do not know, others only played the version for boys.
Others have not played the series of Koei: Angelique, Kiniro no Corda, Harukanaru toki no naka de and more. Like if you ever want to try it is extremely entertaining well at least from my point of view!
Thanks for your comment!!

:hypnotize:"Go to play Tokimeki girl´s side now"... jeje its a joke !!
Not at all, some people do not know, others only played the version for boys.
Others have not played the series of Koei: Angelique, Kiniro no Corda, Harukanaru toki no naka de and more. Like if you ever want to try it is extremely entertaining well at least from my point of view!
Thanks for your comment!!

Don't play Tokimeki series please..I've failed 50 times just to get Arashi and make everything perfect....
Jokes aside, I seriously did fail...I ranted too much on twitter that two otome fans of Tokimeki helped me and gave me tips and told me cheats for PPSSPP, but I don't want to play on PC so it was pointless. I played the PSP day and night and still failed.
:chuuni_bwaaah:
Bym_EvuCMAEy1ZJ.jpg

They say Ruka is much more easier to catch, but i don't know...I still want Arashi-sempai to notice me.

Reactions: Ni3v3s
XD that sounds like a lot of effort. I kinda prefer plot heavy choice skimp otomes tho so it doesn't sound like it's for me :c

Don't play Tokimeki series please..I've failed 50 times just to get Arashi and make everything perfect....
Jokes aside, I seriously did fail...I ranted too much on twitter that two otome fans of Tokimeki helped me and gave me tips and told me cheats for PPSSPP, but I don't want to play on PC so it was pointless. I played the PSP day and night and still failed.
Bym_EvuCMAEy1ZJ.jpg

They say Ruka is much more easier to catch, but i don't know...I still want Arashi-sempai to notice me.

I understand I initially fail pretty ...
Well Arashi is especially difficult because you have to make much use of the judo club, dating in some places, he likes the angel-mode more. Is too cute when his heart is a full!
My bothers me that I do not get the little devil mode!!
I fail with Seiji more than 10 times but do not leave, I think I have him obsess me ... finally cries incessantly in his ending.
Thanks for your comment!

Bym_EvuCMAEy1ZJ.jpg

first of all, did u get his stats?

if u did, did u date him over 25++ dates?

if u did Judo and won the championship and got the 3rd year Xmas event, that's a surefire lock for the ending tbh. (for example u need Ruka's 3rd Year Xmas event since it's tied to his /spoiler/ event)

i've been dying for a new tokimeki GS!!
but if i can only choose between love plus gs and tokimeki gs, then love plus gs please
(or if they can put the characters from tokimeki gs into love plus gs that'd be great :desire:

Wait--haven't people heard?
The main producer and scenario writer for TMGS (and Love Plus) is no longer apart of Konami.
This guy had been in charge of almost everything from the beginning of each series, so chances are, they'll never make a GS4.
Konami has officially stated that they'd still be "working and planning" Love Plus and Tokimemo, but no one said anything about GS. Also, since the initial stages of GS, Konami had been rather cautious when it came to the Girl's side, saying that it wouldn't sell as much and stuff.

Have you played all three of those!?! I totally agree, all three of those series are really interesting!
Are you a Koei fan like me?!

Wait--haven't people heard?
The main producer and scenario writer for TMGS (and Love Plus) is no longer apart of Konami.
This guy had been in charge of almost everything from the beginning of each series, so chances are, they'll never make a GS4.
Konami has officially stated that they'd still be "working and planning" Love Plus and Tokimemo, but no one said anything about GS. Also, since the initial stages of GS, Konami had been rather cautious when it came to the Girl's side, saying that it wouldn't sell as much and stuff.

Have you played all three of those!?! I totally agree, all three of those series are really interesting!
Are you a Koei fan like me?!

Hi! YES I´m so crazy about all the series of KOEI! Harukanaru series I played , I saw the animated series ova everything I could find ! Kiniro no Corda also am now fanatical with Another Sky feat. Amane Gakuen ! And all my love is for Angelique ! Anxiously awaiting the new game Angelique Retour PSP / Vita.
Thanks for commenting and forgive recently saw your message I was away . I recently reconnected !

You must be as excited as I am about the updates for Angelique then!
:nyanmusu_cheer:
I'm almost done with Haruka 6, but it was a stellar game!
I've played all the Another Sky series, so I got to play ft. Hakodade Amane, but it was awesome!! I cried a bit for all the characters >< KOEI makes all my favorite games, but there isn't a lot of fans out there, so I'm really glad to have found a fellow fangirl! :D

I've always wanted a new TokiMemo GS game with better, mature-audience-targeted endings. Be it the church, the lighthouse, or the other church, it's enough. :D I really want a more satisfying ending after all the effort one goes through to get the guys' endings. xD

... I still haven't finished any of the TokiMemo games yet (´;ω;`) <-- doesn't like stat-raising games
But sure, I'd be looking forward to see more of those~

I am depressed now... I just remembered there's no TMGS 4... I'll sulk in the tub, playing the violin...

Well, Vita has a touch screen and other new features so it'd be nice if they made use of that port if they were to make a fourth (or 3d bishies on 3ds?!). I do wish they would change up the character archetypes though >_< 4 games of almost clones is pushing it a little for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?