What Otome/BL game are you currently playing right now?

Just finished replaying TMGS2 and Love Revo on NDS (boy has it been a while since I last played those two titles) for Shiba and Ryu-sensei;; Might re-played TMGS2 again for tsuntsun Teru, Harry, Masaki, Taku and Waka-sensei (.......which is basically almost the whole of the guys orz) --- A nice break from all the angst-filled Rejet games ^^l;

....is currently playing Broccoli's Uta no Prince-sama!! Repeat (...nowIgetwhatallthehypesabout//bricked)
I was not into the premise at first but the plot pulls me in as I progress through the game, so much I wondered why was I not into it in the first place w Haruka and their songs have indeed grow on me now ;)

I'm currently playing:
Tokimeki on PSP. The 3D animation is a nice touch, and the Vertical screen is wonderful~ Highly recommended~!

TMGS PSP indeed is highly recommended, as you said 8D, although I am still not used to the vertical screen. I ended up switching back to the horizontal screen 4-5 seconds after going on the vertical screen uwu

Uta no Prince-sama Repeat because I have played All Star last year without playing the first game kghskdl And I'm too bored of ALICE=ALICE but the only route left is the King's one so I'm doing my best to clear it!

Also I have Kami Naru Kimi to, Gekka Ryouran Romance and a doujin BL game called Karasu to Lion on hold.

I really have to finish the games I've started....

Uta no Prince-sama Repeat because I have played All Star last year without playing the first game kghskdl And I'm too bored of ALICE=ALICE but the only route left is the King's one so I'm doing my best to clear it!

Also I have Kami Naru Kimi to, Gekka Ryouran Romance and a doujin BL game called Karasu to Lion on hold.

I really have to finish the games I've started....

WWWWWWWWW OH BOY I ALMOST DID THE SAME THING YOU DID, as in playing All Star before doing Repeat, but I managed not too www ALICE=ALICE is boring? (Uh Oh?? D;)
Oh and how was Kami Naru Kimi to so far?

We speak in the same wave lenght since my love for KENN started from Fuuto then slowly but surely it creep into me like M#4 and Ken Ga Kimi :nekopara_blush:
I've been surrounded by KENN's works and moreover, a good friend of mine is a complete, through-and-through KENN fan but only through Fuuto's route did I go *KABOOM* over him.........(oh boy, don't you look down on Fuuto and his deadly charms; who would have know a 14YO could do so much damage on one's mind and formakes you to notice the seiyuu behind? w)

KEI is too adorable in his route and I fear for my life if I were to start on M#4 too;;

Last edited:
I've been surrounded by KENN's works and moreover, a good friend of mine is a complete, through-and-through KENN fan but only through Fuuto's route did I go *KABOOM* over him.........(oh boy, don't you look down on Fuuto and his deadly charms; who would have know a 14YO could do so much damage on one's mind and formakes you to notice the seiyuu behind? w)

KEI is too adorable in his route and I fear for my life if I were to start on M#4 too;;

Its lucky that you have a friends who is KENN fan (for me I dont) but dont worry M#4 is currently music series (but KENN and Nao-nii singing voice is just......

:nekopara_dead:)

Its lucky that you have a friends who is KENN fan (for me I dont) but dont worry M#4 is currently music series (but KENN and Nao-nii singing voice is just......

:nekopara_dead:)

............I wouldn't say that it's lucky; I have yet to tell her I'm into her danna-sama.............IfearformylifeD;
Uh oh,,,,, the more you're telling me things, the more curious I get about the whole thing I might just have a go at them..........and LP too orz

--------
On a separate note, should I go for Hanaichi or Dialov or go for the Senpais when I'm done with UtaPri Repeat? |D

............I wouldn't say that it's lucky; I have yet to tell her I'm into her danna-sama.............IfearformylifeD;
Uh oh,,,,, the more you're telling me things, the more curious I get about the whole thing I might just have a go at them..........and LP too orz

--------
On a separate note, should I go for Hanaichi or Dialov or go for the Senpais when I'm done with UtaPri Repeat? |D

Depend on you:
I dont really like uta prince very much beside their music, or is it just me.

If you love REJET and be a do M then i highly reccomment you for dialov haunted dark bride (more blood is ok but not as good as haunted)

Hanaichi... idunno about that game or I have yet play so i cant say much about it

Depend on you:
I dont really like uta prince very much beside their music, or is it just me.

If you love REJET and be a do M then i highly reccomment you for dialov haunted dark bride (more blood is ok but not as good as haunted)

Hanaichi... idunno about that game or I have yet play so i cant say much about it
Diabolik Lovers eh? I shall put this into consideration w What other games have you played so far?

WWWWWWWWW OH BOY I ALMOST DID THE SAME YOU THING, as in playing All Star before doing Repeat, but I managed not too www ALICE=ALICE is boring? (Uh Oh?? D;)
Oh and how was Kami Naru Kimi to so far?

Haha I fell in love with Ai-senpai before even buying a PSP so UtaPri All Star is one of my first games on PSP ksjdgh
Actually I loved Kurousagi, Sangatsu Usagi and Chesire Cat(baby <3) from ALICE=ALICE but Ura Alice was toooo boring for me since I can't be a masochist no matter how much I try kjfsdhgkl But still, Rejet is my favorite developer. And even though I was prejudiced at the beginning of Hatter's route, I loved him near the end <3 I'm not sure if King is a super sadist like Ura Alice or a decent sadist like Hatter kghsdk Maybe Shimocchi can make me love him <3
KamiKimi is an interesting game filled with FEELS which makes you cry in every single route (I have played only 2 routes yet, though) (but I feel like I'm going to cry in the left routes as well...) I fell in love with the main guy Narumi at the first sight @w@ Some of the seiyuus aren't as well known as the others but they do their job well and I loved the game overall ;7; I recommend it~

Diabolik Lovers eh? I shall put this into consideration w What other games have you played so far?

For all of the Mofu mofu feeling you can go with: Hatsukare, Snow Bound Land (Aje route), Meiji Tokyo Renka,.....
Roller coaster ride: BWS, Bad medicine? (sorry im not really into dramatic/ roller coaster ride except for Ken ga Kimi)

Some fun maybe on Quinrose side as well but i have yet play them so cant say =w=

There are a lot more but i play too much soo... ahahahaha

Haha I fell in love with Ai-senpai before even buying a PSP so UtaPri All Star is one of my first games on PSP ksjdgh
Actually I loved Kurousagi, Sangatsu Usagi and Chesire Cat(baby <3) from ALICE=ALICE but Ura Alice was toooo boring for me since I can't be a masochist no matter how much I try kjfsdhgkl But still, Rejet is my favorite developer. And even though I was prejudiced at the beginning of Hatter's route, I loved him near the end <3 I'm not sure if King is a super sadist like Ura Alice or a decent sadist like Hatter kghsdk Maybe Shimocchi can make me love him <3
KamiKimi is an interesting game filled with FEELS which makes you cry in every single route (I have played only 2 routes yet, though) (but I feel like I'm going to cry in the left routes as well...) I fell in love with the main guy Narumi at the first sight @w@ Some of the seiyuus aren't as well known as the others but they do their job well and I loved the game overall ;7; I recommend it~
Whoa! So what my friend told me is true: Ai-senpai indeed is the most motemote ones in utapri 8D I thought she was just biased but wew.

LMAO wait what? So you are a doM (but ofc with rejet ww) eh? Is it because Ura Alice is too doS or what? Shimocchi.....fufu w

Oh no another game filled with FEELS |D WELP (but then again, I can't seem to stay away from games like this for long ;;;;; ) Thank you for your recommendation I shall put this game into consideration.
(mybacklog;;;;;;;imdone)

Whoa! So what my friend told me is true: Ai-senpai indeed is the most motemote ones in utapri 8D I thought she was just biased but wew.

LMAO wait what? So you are a doM (but ofc with rejet ww) eh? Is it because Ura Alice is too doS or what? Shimocchi.....fufu w

Oh no another game filled with FEELS |D WELP (but then again, I can't seem to stay away from games like this for long ;;;;; ) Thank you for your recommendation I shall put this game into consideration.
(mybacklog;;;;;;;imdone)

I also have to agree with ChihikoAori since Ai-senpai is also my favorite, all of the feel!!!!

I think i only like 2 route most in Senpai is Ai and Kuro ~

(mybacklog;;;;;;;imdone)

It's not just your friend's bias but Ai is ALWAYS on the top10 chara ranking of B's Log.

I'm not a doM at all but I still love Rejet and there are times I go doM for the characters I love (like Kanato <3) Chesire Cat had a doM side and he's too adorable so he's my favorite >< If I liked Ura Alice I could bear his doS scenes I suppose but at the end I just turned his voice off and read the story just to finish the route.

What was the game that made you cry the most? *-* As for me, it's NORN9 and KamiKimi dkjlghsd

I also have to agree with ChihikoAori since Ai-senpai is also my favorite, all of the feel!!!!

Ranmaru-senpai was MOOEEEEEE~~~ <3 I especially loved him screaming "ロックだあ!"

For all of the Mofu mofu feeling you can go with: Hatsukare, Snow Bound Land (Aje route), Meiji Tokyo Renka,.....
Roller coaster ride: BWS, Bad medicine? (sorry im not really into dramatic/ roller coaster ride except for Ken ga Kimi)

Some fun maybe on Quinrose side as well but i have yet play them so cant say =w=

There are a lot more but i play too much soo... ahahahaha

HatsuKare....omo I totally forgotten about this /dies
SBL........oh SBL ;;; I wanted to play SBL purely for Ivan-sama but Aje's route is mofumofu? *A*
Hmm? What's MTR about again?

Oh gosh, BWS........I'm not sure I'm going to touch that in a long while /flees
KgK is definitely a MUST PLAY in my book :3c

D'awww what else have you played? wwww

You too!? ww

It's not just your friend's bias but Ai is ALWAYS on the top10 chara ranking of B's Log.

I'm not a doM at all but I still love Rejet and there are times I go doM for the characters I love (like Kanato <3) Chesire Cat had a doM side and he's too adorable so he's my favorite >< If I liked Ura Alice I could bear his doS scenes I suppose but at the end I just turned his voice off and read the story just to finish the route.

What was the game that made you cry the most? *-* As for me, it's NORN9 and KamiKimi dkjlghsd
It's a bit hard for me to know since I hardly follow B's LOGs (ugh ;A; ) Is Ai-senpai in the top 5?

I'm surprised you're not a doM despite being a Rejet fan, seeing that Rejet makes it their mission to turn you into a doM whether you like it or not XD
LMAO you turned off his voice in the end |D I pity Midorin wwww

The game that made me cry the most huh? ...........so far I supposed is TYB's Jesus' route and ArcaFami 2 /goesbackwailing (WHYYYYY)

I know right, all of the tsun tsun make me wanna tease him even more *im sorry Ranmaru-senpai*
I agree wwww the more the tsuntsun, the more the urge to tease w /evil

Mofumofu~, have you play Beast Master? Kamigami no asobi is soo..... hard and yet hilarious (know about Japanese god myth and yet im blind around that area)

MTR: a about a DoM magician who is accidently brought you back in to Edo period

Totally about GHP, too funny and out of this world. The most NORMAL person is really isnt normal at all XD

ChihiroAoki: Poor Midorin, turning him off like that *laugh*

just finished playing the teaser of ayakashi gohan and majouou, even though majouou is a bit boring, meh...
and also just finished playing enkeltbillet, which is definitely a great and perfect game.. i really love it

It's a bit hard for me to know since I hardly follow B's LOGs (ugh ;A; ) Is Ai-senpai in the top 5
I'm surprised you're not a doM despite being a Rejet fan, seeing that Rejet makes it their mission to turn you into a doM whether you like it or not XD
The game that made me cry the most huh? ...........so far I supposed is TYB's Jesus' route and ArcaFami 2 /goesbackwailing (WHYYYYY)

I also don't follow the magazine monthly but every time I see a scan from the ranking there's always Ai in it ghskldf
:nekopara_cheer:
I love Rejet because their games are always original, have wonderful story with little plot holes (as long as Otomate isn't in it) and I think they have found a new "otome" side, aside from all the raburabu things dghkds Maybe I'll be a doM in the future, because of Rejet
:nyanmusu_happy:
LMAO you turned off his voice in the end |D I pity Midorin wwww
ChihiroAoki: Poor Midorin, turning him off like that *laugh*

Midorin is still one of my favorites! But his acting is too perfect that I couldn't bear hearing him saying the sadist phrases this perfectly kjldhgsdjkl

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.