Super Lovers gets an anime!! [BL Manga]

|♚|KK|♚|

3Y98bp.jpg

Boys-Love Manga Super Lovers by Hakkenden's Abe Gets Anime

The handout in the reprint of Shungiku Nakamura 's first √W.P.B. manga volume is reporting on Friday that Miyuki Abe's boys-love manga Super Lovers has an anime in the works. The announcement did not specify the anime's format or release date.

The manga's story begins with a high school boy named Haru and his mother living overseas. His mother orders him to take care of and "civilize" his adoptive brother Ren, a wild young boy who dislikes talking with other people. While their relationship is adversarial at first, they grow closer as they begin to understand one another.

Abe ( Komatta Toki ni wa Hoshi ni kike! , Hakkenden: Tōhō Hakken Ibun ) launched Super Lovers in Kadokawa's Ciel magazine in 2010, but switched to Kadokawa's Emerald magazine in May last year. Kadokawa published the manga's seventh compiled book volume last July.

source: animenewsnetwork

SUPER LOVERS WILL AIRED ON SPRING 2016
Haru's seiyuu - Maeno Tomoaki
Ren's seiyuu - Junko Minagawa

- So excited,cause its my favorite BL manga :bigeyes:

Omg it´s one of my fav mangas too <33 !! I do even think I love it more than Ten Count :nyanmusu_happy:!!!
Really looking forward to this anime :nyanmusu_uwawawa: ! The voice cast is amazing and animation seems great too!! Unfortunately it´s still about a month till the first episode airs T_T Counting down the days until then ehehe ~

My dearest [MENTION=93850]|♚|-kk-|♚|[/MENTION]; you know where my heart resides...with you!

It is one of my favorite BL manga too, thank you for sharing this.

I fangirl everytime...Haru is way too sexy:swearveng:besides that,I really look forward to see the anime :goodtea: I've been following the manga right from the start and even though the slow updates kills me,still its the best for me xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?