Otome games that have actual romantic routes?

foxyscorpion

Sep 23, 2013
I know what you're thinking: The whole purpose of otome games is to be romantic so why are you asking for games that have romance in their routes? It's because I've played so many games where the whole purpose is to experience a boring story only to be rewarded with a kiss cg at the very end. It's very unsatisfying because it feels like the romance was just rushed into the very last section of the game. I've basically been playing only R18 otome games because those are the only ones so far that seem to have romance throughout whoever's route I'm playing. I don't just want to play R18 games tho cause I know I'm missing out on some good games (altho feel free to rec me R18 games anyways).

Some examples of routes I really enjoyed are Balder's in Kamigami no Asobi and Kuroyuki's in Nightshade. I also enjoyed 7'scarlet and the Kankinkon games. Whatever game is recommended doesn't have to have characters that are yandere/obsessed like the ones I listed, I just want consistent romance throughout the route. So please, I am desperate for your recs. PC games are preferred and it doesn't matter if the game is translated or not.

Otome games with a consistent romance that are not +18 I can recommend 5:
1- (PSP) "Alice in Wonderland"
It has several games but I recommend you to play "Heart no Kuni no Alice Wonderful Wonder World" and "Diamond no Kuni no Alice Wonderful Wonder World" in that order. And specifically to play the routes of "Blood Dupre" and "Sidney Black".
2- (PSP) Glass Heart Princess and Glass Heart Princess Platinum. Specifically Hoshino Kanata route.
This game has the fan content in the Platinum epilogue.
3- (PC) (PSP) Amnesia
I recommend playing the entire collection and specifically Ukyo route.
4- (PC) Tailor Tales * the free version *
I recommend Caine route.
5- (PSP) (PS VITA) Koezaru wa Akai Hana.
All routes are good, but my favorites are Noll and Slen.

Games +18 I recommend 3:
1- (PC) Tailor Tales Plus
2- (PC) Queen of Darkness 2: The Second Reproduction.
Gardis route.
3- (PC) Koezaru wa Akai Hana

Storm Lover Kai has crushing and actually getting into a relationship long before the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?