Any suggestions? :)

mirokitty

Apr 8, 2015
Hi, I've been searching wildly for a new game I could sink my teeth into, and so I was hoping anyone of you people could direct me to a great game.
Games I've played:

1. Backstage Pass
2. Love & Order
3. Nicole
4. RE: Alistair
5. Grisaia no Kajitsu
6. Heartstring Bugs
7. Katawa Shoujo
8. Halloween Otome
9. Heartache 101 ~Sour into Sweet~
10. Magical Diary: Horse Hall

11. Heileen 3: New Horizons
12. Pyrite Heart
13. X-Note
14. The Second Reproduction
15. Always Remember Me

16. Heileen 2: The Hands of Fate
17. Shira Oka: Second Chances
18. Digital: A Love Story
19. Starry☆Sky ~After Spring~
20. dUpLicity ~Uso no Saki ni Aru Mono~
21. FI: Interview
22. The Nettestadt Troll
23. Heileen: Sail Away
24. Yo-Jin-Bo ~Unmei no Freude~

1 - 10 are the ones I truly enjoyed, 11 - 15 are the ones I liked and the rest are the ones I wasn't too thrilled about. So can anyone help me find another game then I'd be a very happy person :)

Some of my favourites/famous ones that I know are already on your list. Hmm... for the ones that weren't:

They are in no particular order (just based on how I remember them)
01. Aloners (just gotta love the dialogue between characters; there's only one pursuable male tho)
02. My Candy Love (it's online but I still haven't stopped playing it)
03. Star Project (kinda stopped a long time ago but still worth a play; it's just... this game takes forever)
04. Girlish Love Revolution (the requirements were a bit hard to get but still fantastic)
05. Royal Trap (royal trap was fun)
06. Dandelion (omg you can't just not play this)
07. The Blind Griffin (t'was good... but I wish they lengthened this~)
08. Who is Mike (this one's pretty short but really well-thought of; if you like mystery/suspense, 'tis not really about romance)
09. Autumn's Journey (I wish they lengthened this too~ Gaaah--)
10. A2 ~a due~ (now that I remember, OMG THIS THREEE too)
11. Roommates (t'was fun; got me hooked with their OP haha)
12. Days of the Divine (I remembered enjoying this game)

Hmm... that's the only titles I remembered so far (others.. well.. definitely not worth your time so I didn't bother mention them; the rest, well, it's either I forgot about them or they're just demos so far and the full game wouldn't be released until next year so I didn't mention them too). Might add some later tho.

By the way, all the ones mentioned were desktop-based english games.
If you want me to include the Jap/PSP ones... well, there'd be a long way to go.
I'm currently playing 'A troll's fairy tale.' Some said it was good and I don't have any complaints so far.

I'm Pretty Picky about otome games.. But I can recomend you:
1. TMGS Series (NDS and PSP Port)
There are 3 Game in this series. I'ts a stats raising game, so i recommend you to look for the guy's stats requirement and tips to beat this game. It's very good (the 2nd and 3rd, The 1st one is mediocre i think). There are so many guy's to choose and this game has secret character too. The CG's drawn beautifully. and i love how the game developer design the character personality.
2. Nameless (PC)
i's a quite good otome (i think it's better than dandelion). the game character mediocre (there are yandere, tsundere, shota, energetic character and flirty kind of guy character). The art is quite good too. and the story is good. And I enjoy the main character.
3. Sweet Fuse (psp)
It's good game. I love how we can get angry to the guy. the art is good (but think the style it's not too manga). and the character are pretty interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/