Android/ios Otome Games

ChihiroAoki

ちぃちゃん
Elite Member
May 31, 2013
What do you think about smartphone games?

They usually have the same system. The 5 chapters per day and dress up to get the bishies system, which I absolutely hate. I only play Splush Love and Frep Love with that kind of system but sometimes I forget to have a look at them for days so it's really unuseful.

But OperaHouse and JoySound have made several games which has the quality of the PC or PSP games. They are fully voiced, have a decent heroine and storyline ヽ(^o^)丿 I have bought one route from Kaseifu-san and was really impressed with the quality. If I had a little more money, I would love to buy all routes ( ;∀;)

I play most of games from Voltage Inc., and has just recently started playing their social games where you need friends and with the system you mentioned above, 5 chapters per day. I don't really hate the idea of doing that, but yeah.. when I forget to login then I'm late by 5 chapters. But they always have events running which make the game more enjoyable to me.

XING also has games with PSP/PC system, with full voiced, but of course there's a price for that.. :'D I bought Nyanrabu from XING, it's not bad.. I'll try their other games when I'm done with this game.

I also play Boueibu game. You can play for free, 5 chapters per day non-voiced. You can choose to buy non-voiced version and play as much as you want, or buy voiced version for a higher price.. It's pretty expensive.. but the game has BL ending as well lol

And recently I'm so into Ensemble Stars.. the game is pretty simple and easy, you just play until you don't have any more energy, and it's voiced, not full though. What gets me so hooked into the game is, all of the characters are cute!!!! Especially the 1st year students~~

other than the joshige (the ones with dress ups and 5 chps per day) versions I tried a few like Voltage and Joysound and anipani
Does Tokimeki restaurant and yume100 (yume oukoku to nemureru 100nin no oujisama) count?
I play yume100 in a hardcore way and spent on it too
Even though the stories from each prince is short, they are enjoyable.
If you have a lot of seiyuu biases then this game really is a good match for you.
For anipani I have only played boueibu and I bought Ryuu, Io and Yumoto's route
Yumoto's is a bit expensive but it was worthed it.
And there's Ensemble Stars which I'm not playing all the time due to the lack of time
The newest one, Tokyo Otome Restaurant looks decent. It is 5 chps per day but the character with voices are fully voiced (what i heard from a friend since i havent tried it)
I'm still waiting for Ikemen Sengoku and I chu U (seiyuu bias is too strong)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks