Sands.of.Aura.v0.04.21-GOG | Size : 4 GB
Game Title :Sands of Aura
Date Release:21 Oct, 2021
Developer :Chashu Entertainment
Editor : Freedom Games
Genre : :Action, Indie, RPG, Early Access
Language :English

Description:

Sands of Aura is an open-world action adventure with a fantasy setting of a realm in its twilight--a world buried beneath a sea of sand. Sail across the sandseas to return life to a dying world in an unforgettable experience that is equal parts engaging story and unrelenting, souls-like combat.

ScreenShoot
757QxThA_o.jpg

System Requirements :
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core i5 7500/ AMD FX-8350
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 / ATI Radeon HD 7990
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 12 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 11 sound device
Additional Notes: These requirements may change during early access period.

Download Links
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha