Rob Baird - Wrong Side of the River (2016)

kingdevil

Banned
Jul 1, 2016

uu515j306usd.jpg

Artist: Rob Baird
Title: Wrong Side of the River
Year Of Release: 2016
Label: Hard Luck Recording
Genre: Country, Singer-Songwriter
Quality: 320 / FLAC
Total Time: 40:42
Total Size: 101 / 252 MB

Tracklist:

1. Ain't Nobody Got a Hold on Me (3:50)
2. Mercy Me (3:47)
3. Pocket Change (3:56)
4. Run of Good Luck (3:45)
5. Wrong Side of the River (4:28)
6. Oklahoma (3:38)
7. Horses (4:25)
8. Mississippi Moon (3:39)
9. When I Go (4:26)
10. Cowboy Cliche (4:48

2016 release. Soul-hungry, honky tonk-fueled and seeking creativity that wasn't being found in Nashville, Memphis-born storyteller Rob Baird took a one-way ticket to Austin, TX, trekking through miles of self-reflection, and found his re-discovered passion for music in the hands of producer Brian Phillips (David Ramirez, Penny + Sparrow). Now, after taking matters into his own hands, Baird is ready to share his journey on Wrong Side of the River, a musical autobiography. After releasing his 2012 SPIN Top Album of the Year, I Swear It's The Truth, Baird found himself hungry for independence. While he's always had an affection for classic country, he found himself - and his music - compartmentalized in places that were leaving him emotionally empty, resulting in the urge to flee the one-size-fits-all mantra and re-discover songwriting on his own terms. With influences as deep-welled as the Stax-era, soul-seeping from the Memphis streets of his youth and melodies reminiscent of skipping study hall to see world-weathered bluesmen perform - Baird knew the direction he wanted to go. After weeks on the road, he found it both lyrically and sonically at the core of Wrong Side of the River.

download.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks