Seeking a Netotorare Tile I enjoyed.....

adameve

アニメの芸術家
Elite Member
Jan 15, 2014
Greetings...and thank you for this great section of the forum.

I found a game i really enjoyed almost 2 years ago but now i can't remember what the name was, if i can try to describe it a bit i hope it may come to mind for soneone here.

it was a game focused on a couple and then the girl, she went to meet with a talent scout or agent and he gradually worked his evil ways on her in his office. Towards the end she became his willing victim. The art was quite good and I would say it was a fairly recent game in the past five or six years, not one of the oldies.

I am sorry i cannot remember the maker or more about it, i tried searching the summary thread here but didnt see it on the first run thru.

does this ring a bell with anyone? thank you in advance.

thanks for the reply ....nope that wasnt it it has more fully 3d art work ...not a lot of variiety in scenes as most took place in the guys office. sometimes with the boyfriend sititng outside in teh wiating room.

i will look thru my files to see if i can find a clue but thanks for the reply. it might have been a audition for a VA role or film role too. some kind of agent i am pretty sure. or a coach of some kind.

Last edited:
Reactions: adameve
Thank you both, Shanto-san sorry it is not any of those, i appreciate your post.

ragnas-san thank you also, i will check those i have played the second one and enjoyed it but the one i am seeking had more fully developed art work, painting style and quite sophisticated..and the action all took place in the inner office of the agent, in gradually increasing intensity in which he trained the girl into pleasing him. the art style was somewhat similar to Waffle but not as high key. It was a pretty good game which is why it stuck in my memory i wish i had kept it but i review and collect so many i guess i just dropped it without realizing how much I had enjoyed it. sigh.

thanks again for helping with the posts. that was very kind of you both. My memory is terrible for names, sadly which does not help. And again since i see so many titles over time, it is hard to remember and distinguish.

I still really enjoy Netorare a lot, it offers some of the best tension and thrill of these stories many of which are just repeats of the same sequence over and over, with Netorare at least there is some actual challenge and impact of what is going on.

I will keep looking.

:) thanks for trying. no that was not it. a single bad guy and a innocent ie dumb girl...meeting in his office, slowly he gets her to strip and then do sevice saying it is training for a role...while boyfriend waitis out side.

duh classic scenario and the art was good, probably from the mid 2000s time wise, full painted style art, not just outlines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?