NtrMystery

sparkplug

Trusted Member
Mar 30, 2020
Hello guys, I'm making ntr mystery where you playing as MC and your mission is to pledge your love to your childhood's friend.
ntr1.gif

ntr1.gif

if you got nice ntrmystery's dialogues, msg here. I'll add that later.

Last edited:
Looks interesting. Do you have a site with more details? How far along is the game?

Well it could be interesting, share as soon as you can! also more details like is completely unrequited love or there is an obvious atraction from the girl's part? (think 90% of mangas where you are creaming CONFESS DAMMIT!!)

Well it could be interesting, share as soon as you can! also more details like is completely unrequited love or there is an obvious atraction from the girl's part? (think 90% of mangas where you are creaming CONFESS DAMMIT!!)

almost like datingsim where youre work hard to achieve it.

almost like datingsim where youre work hard to achieve it.

So long as she can get stolen i am happy, like sure you can put effort and "progress" ut still "lose", but whatever you make it sound like you are making it along as you go wich could e fun

Can anyone upload it to mega, mediafire or zyppy? I just can't download it =S

NOBODY DOWNLOAD THIS ITS A VIRUS.
The fact that there are next to no details about the game is very suspicious, and why does it need to be an exe?

The fact that there are next to no details about the game is very suspicious, and why does it need to be an exe?

Sorry, next update i'll add more details.There's nothing wrong with exe, it's an executable file for Microsoft Windows.

My antivirus basically told me "wait a minute this may have a virus" it got send to analisis or something and came back ok, plus is barely begining, check the main ntr thread the guy was talking about it and was entusiastic enough to ask for help searching good artists/images

Sorry guys, i'm stop making it for now because priority to make ntr browser's game.

Play it on browser, support all android and pc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.