Looking for NTR with voyeurism

DingoRingo

Sep 30, 2020
So basically Im looking for any NTR game that has alot of voyeuristic elements or there's an early reveal so the MC knows he's a third wheel in general.

Something similar to NTRPG2 would be great, I really enjoyed this game even though Im not a fan of pixel art in general but the concept itselt was very erotic because most the hscenes were the MC looking for what was happening behind his back.
I've also played Dark/Thug Hero Party but I felt it was kinda stale(and just alot of rape so the corruption felt weak) trying it after the NTRPG series or maybe I just didnt click with any of the characters.

That does look like a decent NTRPG2 clone, unfortunately theres no translation and it looks plot intensive so reading all that with MTL seems like its gonna be tedious but Ill give a try,

Thanks.

BTW it looks like for the game I recommended, the dev is hyping a good update adding content.
Hopefully it will adds some ntr value overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

rean7 wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/040130-tinkerbell-あぶない関係.819442/ to katefile or mexashare.Thanks
mikanbatake wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
dear Nihonjaki90
Do you have this PRETTY×CATION ラブラブバースデーコレクション?I used to have this but got deleted and now only dead links are present in this forum,please consider uploading this!!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.