Nice work! Let us know the progress on AS as well so you can have an alternative site to fall back on and get more feedback. I also have substantial contacts with ULMF members so if you need any info/advice regarding RPG Maker in general, hit me up. Good luck :)

Reactions: espiekerella
Add '=' next to spoiler, like this :
example

Also game looks interesting, I'll give it a try. :)

THREAD NUKED

Attachments

• FUUdDi3.jpg
    FUUdDi3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 496
Last edited:
Actually, let me rephrase my statement. I do not know any ULMF admins per se. Heck I'm mostly a lurker at the forums. I do however know folks that work on JRPG games and are quite active in ULMF like Yugifan3, Anurabis and a few more. More or less I manage an unofficial ULMF discord channel. If you feel interested you are welcome to come and hang out with the rest of us and discuss any issues you or your friend face with RPG Maker or request any feedback for the game. The channel was actively made to keep tabs on ongoing translation projects where the translators can actively post their updates and take questions from fans/players. So yea, if it catches your fancy, let me know.

Changelog:
*(14 CGs) New Laura Scene
*(6 CGs) New Evelyn Scene
*(4 CGs) New Mia Scene
- Fixed Title Screen bug that made the time advance. The game could then start on Day 2, 3 or more. This was causing bugs like Nina's grandmother don't counting for the chickens quest.
- Crops won't die if not watered anymore, it will just stop their growing until you water them again.
- New time speed: 1 minute in game = 2 seconds (2x slower then before)
- Time stop when menu is open
- Reset crops option (just in case your version is bugged and you want to keep your save file. Interacting with the chest in your room will reset them and give you 500 gold. This won't be available in the next version)
- Wait Until Open Time added: now you can interact with the boards in front of specific places to jump the time to when it's opened (only if it will still open in the day you are, you can't jump a day with this)
- Bug fixed - holding item when inventory was full would lock the system, not allowing you to open the menu again or to get hid of the item you were holding (some of you experienced this in the Wood for Elise quest)
- New menu indicating character's location and some extra data (only female characters for now) - if you already talked to the person in that day, gave the weekly gift and how many times you flirted with her.
- You can now transport directly to a character's location by spending 30 Stamina Points.
- New job system with 2 jobs added: working in the PUB and in the Store. The system is still in early stages, but you can make some extra gold now.
- Party sending you to your old house bug fixed.
Update 4.1:
- Items not being spent when giving them away bug fixed
- Seeds not being spent bug fixed
- Crops not growing bug fixed (finally found why some people were having this problem!)
- Fixed Mia schedule after the Redd scene.
- Fixed " failure to load: img/picture/(...)" bug that would happen after receiving special crops.
- Black screen after the party bug fixed
Update 4.2
- Added the "Get Yourself a Nice Girlfriend!" scene again
- Added Elise's new schedule event 
- Seeds not being spent bug fix
- Getting locked at the lake area after party bug fix
- Fixed bug on Mia's relationship menu

Attachments

• 3r0jS8YPXOdy.png
    3r0jS8YPXOdy.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 256
So I've been getting more interested in western NTR games and this caught my interest. But I'm not that interested in getting really invested in gameplay mechanics before you get to any action. How much effort does it take to get to NTR scenes in this game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (especially the "Female Agents: The boy" series) that you don't mind sharing as well?