Page 2515 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 15152015241524652505251325142515251625172525 ... LastLast
Results 25,141 to 25,150 of 25355
Like Tree15790Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by niwaka View Post
    The only heroine is in mid to late 30s. Since the protagonist is in his 30s and she's older than him. Shes not married because the entire premise of her character is that shes single in a very traditional town where everyone judges her for that. Its the point of the story.

As usual its hard to guess where things will go but theres already interesting info. The character profiles separate ノスタルジックさまぁ in Japanese and Nostalgic Summer in English. First one is the present and second one is the past. Some characters get two profiles since theyll be important in both. Like the protagonist obviously. In the past he spent his summer holidays with his beloved grandpa on his hometown. There he met his first love who is implied to be Ema. Now in the present his life changes when one day he stumbles upon a small kidwith a sign that says theyre his child. He has to move to grandpas house which means meeting Ema again. She was an indoors kid who in the present is now that struggling single middle aged woman. I dont know what the structure of the game will be like. Maybe the prologue will be the past since VENUS like releasing free prologues to their new games. Or maybe itll be inserted halfway through story to reveal the truths. Either way shes going to hook up with the protagonist since we know its only just one heroine. Theres only one candidate to break them apart which is the nerd who used to play with them back then. But maybe VENUS is hiding something again.

Also interesting is that Chise reappears again. Her cameos are common but this time its important enough that she gets a character profile. This must be years later since shes much older. But still collecting the same plushs which is why she goes to that remote town too lol. Chises family name is now the same as the protagonist from Komarisou so it seems theyre happily married. I dont think VENUS is cruel enough to mess with their relationship but it would be hot.

Thanks for the summary! OCR on the images was giving me gibberish.

Aren't there 2 other female characters in the profile section? How did you know Ema was the only heroine?

Would be awesome for other cameos to appear from previous games...along with some HCG to go with it. I always wonder what happens to the characters after the main story...and since the author likes injecting cameos anyways...

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

I dont like lesbian NTR either, somehow it doesnt feel NTR to me even though it really should. I do love shota-milf NTR the most on the other hand. Especially if the MC is shota himself

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    And the mom is a bonafide psycho if we are honest, you are right i love her as an antagonist, i wish she was male (what can i say? I am a fan of seeing girls fall for the big D), but the dev uses her gender really well, many of the dominance and humilliation aspects only work because of her gender, and there is also corruption since from what i can see she turns the other girls to her own way of thinking.
    I like the first half and a little bit of the girls being corrupted but by the end things had gone to such a extreme my willing suspension of disbelief fell apart and I could no longer take it serious and got boring after that. The MC also became so pathetic that I was joining the girls in looking down on him. not really what I want from NTR XD instead of a Lesbian harem it felt more like a cult that worshiped Ayaka. pretty sure if she told them to kill her son they do it with a smile and laughter by the end. still it had a good solid production to it.

Thanks

Does anyone have Ore o Hoshigaru Futari no Haha DLC http://www.waffle1999.com/game/75hut.../official.html
    and Ore o Hoshigaru Tsuma to Gibo DLC? http://www.waffle1999.com/game/92gibo/official01pk.html
    I search for them for a long time.
    thank you for your help.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by fobboy View Post
    Aren't there 2 other female characters in the profile section? How did you know Ema was the only heroine?

Would be awesome for other cameos to appear from previous games...along with some HCG to go with it. I always wonder what happens to the characters after the main story...and since the author likes injecting cameos anyways...
    Its a decision VENUS made time ago. And he recently confirmed it in the comments section of another article. With the volume of his games he cant afford to have multiple heroines anymore. Though of course he can do a multiple chapter story again like Komarisou and Summer Salt. Ema first then a timeskip between games before the protagonist jumps ship to one of the JK after theyve grown up. I really like structure like that.

And yeah Id like that. But doesnt seem like something VENUS would do. He doesnt like messing with previous games and most of them avoid having a very cruel ending. This is why hes doing some what if short novels nowadays like the Chise one. I think seeing Misao from Summer Salt bounce back to Baba as a cameo for example would be super hot. And itd make sense within the story since the Anoyama blood is still there.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    I also just finished playing Eroit new game. Oh damn! EROIT always deliver hahaha.It's about Mom NTR, and protag enjoying see his mom turns into slut.

The game was short, but good enough for killing time. Mom design and voice really hot! Especially when she is pregnant. Ero scenes was written with sexy sultry words. And the game really straight to the point about mom changes. BGM also great to lighten up ero mood. What make me confuse this game quality wise is on same level with Apettite games, but how the hell they make it only under 500 mb?

In the end, i recommended this game if you like mom ntr, It's not superb memorable ntr game, but It's great to play when you have free time.

I'm a bit disappointed about that one I really was hope a finally mother ntr game will come up....the build up is weak
    they force you to see both side with none of mystery it destroy all suspense, the corruption it's weak to...mother accept to fast the propose of the teacher....
    Discreet sex or phone also none exist so many elements missing on that game that it make me really sad to see how mediocre games can be without any solid story as a base...
    If you know some good games mother ntr with son as protagonist I would like to know...I really like the mystery elements of ntr it's make action more interesting.

Motemote Datta Hazu no Ore ga Lez no Hahaoya ni Heroine Zen'in Netorarete Mazo Ochi Shita Hanashi it's a stupid concept on my personal opinion how on the world can be lesbian ntr a think?

for me lesbian ntr would be never be a ntr genre ever period. It's stupid concept, we really need the old style ntr to shine again as Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei with a solid story....the ntr create drama it make you feel stressful, losing all love and woman, corrupted the female character, fucking behind his back, make child that is not yours this is a solid elements for the REAL NETORARE.

the lesbian ntr it's just a lesbian and nothing more...woman steal another woman it's not making any sense.

I'm surprise that no one talk about Turning the Page is really interesting start that promise a good ntr game...also I'm interesting if someone have version 4?? It's aleardy out but sadly not for public...
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

New anim game trial is out, couldnt get it to hook in textractor however.
    http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/produ...oad.html#trial

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigboat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

2 Bigboat
    use old and trusted method - AGTH. It works. tested

Guys... about Anim's game trial - Scene 3... dialogs... FUCK ME. And Scene 1 was also awesome. Just check it yourself
    Last edited by INNocence; December 7th, 2022 at 08:25 PM.
    Light316 likes this.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to INNocence For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/103426083 first thing of C101 (well second after Takeda but i will wait to see if its a finished thing or not unlike last one xD) i am excited about.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by INNocence View Post
    2 Bigboat
    use old and trusted method - AGTH. It works. tested

Guys... about Anim's game trial - Scene 3... dialogs... FUCK ME. And Scene 1 was also awesome. Just check it yourself
    I don't want to play the scene yet. It's too much XDDDDD. The hype is real.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thread Information