Page 2513 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 15132013241324632503251125122513251425152523 ... LastLast
Results 25,121 to 25,130 of 25360
Like Tree15793Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Can you make a small synopsis of Ayaka then? Is she the MC's mom? Why does she decide to steal the girls, are the girls really stolen or is it some BSS thing, i mean do the girls really like the MC at least in the begining?
    You could always just read the product page for yourself, it has most of this information. Anyway, yes, the entire plot revolves around the fact that Ayaka is the protagonist’s mother; he barely sees her himself as she’s a successful, hyper-competent businesswoman with little time for either him or his father.
    Again, you could just play the trial to know this but basically Ayaka is an effortlessly charming lesbian with many ‘pets’ already, the protagonist accidentally stumbles upon one of her trysts and after showing some backbone to her for the first time, she decides to punish him. The main heroine is his childhood sweetheart with one of those relationships where they’re essentially already dating but he’s too scared to risk actually confessing to her; there’s also his gyaru childhood friend who also loves him, his homeroom teacher with a male fiancee, and his childhood friend’s mother. The dev’s vocal selling points have always been lesbian netorare and no reversal, there are a few scenes with the protagonist, but every heroine becomes lesbian by the end.
    The reason I say I like antagonists like Ayaka is because I really enjoy the hopelessness of a villain who all but completely outclasses the protagonist. Here, his mother is successful, aggressive, and totally in control; and the feeling of the scenes where she flirts openly and aggressively with the heroines is something very rare in netorare content, it also helps that she's entirely cruel, which is something I always enjoy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MerrilMan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by MerrilMan View Post
    You could always just read the product page for yourself, it has most of this information. Anyway, yes, the entire plot revolves around the fact that Ayaka is the protagonist’s mother; he barely sees her himself as she’s a successful, hyper-competent businesswoman with little time for either him or his father.
    Again, you could just play the trial to know this but basically Ayaka is an effortlessly charming lesbian with many ‘pets’ already, the protagonist accidentally stumbles upon one of her trysts and after showing some backbone to her for the first time, she decides to punish him. The main heroine is his childhood sweetheart with one of those relationships where they’re essentially already dating but he’s too scared to risk actually confessing to her; there’s also his gyaru childhood friend who also loves him, his homeroom teacher with a male fiancee, and his childhood friend’s mother. The dev’s vocal selling points have always been lesbian netorare and no reversal, there are a few scenes with the protagonist, but every heroine becomes lesbian by the end.
    The reason I say I like antagonists like Ayaka is because I really enjoy the hopelessness of a villain who all but completely outclasses the protagonist. Here, his mother is successful, aggressive, and totally in control; and the feeling of the scenes where she flirts openly and aggressively with the heroines is something very rare in netorare content, it also helps that she's entirely cruel, which is something I always enjoy.
    Mostly wanted any info not obvious from the product page, plus machine translation sometimes messes up, skipped the game and it looks good, even without understanding the cruel bit show and the non yuri scenes have a heavy femdom and humilliation vibe, kinda blows my mind she does this to her son but for all i know is a case of "not blood related" or adopted, etc, japan seens to love that trope.

Anyway can you remember any othe rgame or novel with an anatagonist like that? Specially the cruel part? I am tired of game lately always having the villain being some sort of misunderstood soul or not so bad, etc.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    brutusbeefcake and Nyamound like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by MerrilMan View Post
    IDK guys. It's impossible for me to feel NTR'ed by a woman. The feeling is just not there, lmao. I don't even consider sex with another woman as cheating. Screens don't even have any strap-on scenes (that could probably make for some weak ntr feeling), are they even there? That seems like the game could've been just for my tastes if the antagonist was male.

BTW, you can't make someone lesbian or gay, this is biologically impossible. You can only make a naturally bisexual person open up to the other side of their spectrum. Human sexuality is pretty much inborn. In reality, a very large part of the population is biologically bisexual, but holds back due to social reasons. This becomes kind of obvious if you check the statistics about same-sex sex in prisons.
    Light316 and Animefan_09 like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Kyotsuna118 View Post
    Saw a couple people asking for this. I'm a $20+ patron, so this does include the extra scene(s). The next update is due around the December 15, so I can post that as well.

Henteria Chronicles: Chapter 3 - The Peacekeepers
    Update 1 - 20$+ ver.

Dev's Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/N_taii/

Spoiler: Changelog 
    -Added 4 more objectives to Quest 9 of the main storyline

-Added Lily’s first side-quest

-Added Haylen first side-quest

-Added 3 new scenes (Rose, Haylen, Meredith), all 3 with 2 PoV variations (partial, omniscient)

-Added one extra-scene

-All scenes added to the Reminiscence Room

-Added new map interactions on different timeframes for main characters (Haylen +2, Cyanna +1, Rose around +7, some only appearing at the end of this update)

-Added 3 new freeroam lewd events

-Lowered volume of BGM for the Triple Trident card game

-Added finished images for each of the characters on the characters screen menu

-Added minor dialogue changes to Rose’s first NTR scene

-A few bug fixes, typo fixes and minor tweaks I can’t remember

MEGA Link:***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Thank you very much!!
    jaden123 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGod View Post
    I'd say its a good game though its way too time consuming, vague and has an identity crisis. If you're looking for NTR, I'd just avoid it, then again I'm more of a netorase fan and this game had a lot of rape so I may be pretty biased. Lastly, I know that the game has multiple endings so there may be some good NTR content near the end but I'm not wasting any more time to find out.
    How to beat the game? I bedded all 4 heroines, some side-ones too, I was stuck with Yato saying I should do more effort.
    So I cheated some switches and obtained dried meat, conducted observations and... nothing more. Any conclusion? End battle?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

The way to get the NTR scenes with people from the village is to first get a character up to ❤❤❤ by talking to them, giving them presents and saving them from being raped with your skill ( they will thank you after )

You also have to keep talking to the male characters in the village and once you've done that enough you simply don't interact with them for a few days and keep an eye on their bedroom and the scene should trigger. You have to leave them alone and peek to see the scene.

It really isn't worth it to be honest, I think you only get 1 scene but I'm not sure if it changes if they get a heroine pregnant. The NTR is not good.

Thanks

Does anyone have any suggestions for games that are in English and have animations? Would greatly appreciate some guidance, thank you!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by asfasdffkasdask View Post
    The way to get the NTR scenes with people from the village is to first get a character up to ❤❤❤ by talking to them, giving them presents and saving them from being raped with your skill ( they will thank you after )

You also have to keep talking to the male characters in the village and once you've done that enough you simply don't interact with them for a few days and keep an eye on their bedroom and the scene should trigger. You have to leave them alone and peek to see the scene.

It really isn't worth it to be honest, I think you only get 1 scene but I'm not sure if it changes if they get a heroine pregnant. The NTR is not good.
    I know all of that. Problem is I can't win the game.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMask View Post
    Apparently Wailing Guignol's translation was completely overhauled with a lot of bugs being fixed. Anyone got a download for the latest version?
    Following up and seeing if anyone has the updated version.
    Bashere and Kyotsuna118 like this.

Thread Information