Page 2512 of 2538 FirstFirst ... 15122012241224622502251025112512251325142522 ... LastLast
Results 25,111 to 25,120 of 25373
Like Tree15808Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MerrilMan View Post
    I just bought it, the trial a few weeks ago was really good. Lesbian NTR (ie- women stealing women from men) essentially doesn't exist in this pure form and Ayaka is the sort of antagonist I really enjoy. The dev has really been banging the drum for the genre on their twitter, same as always, if you want more niche content like this, buy it.
    Can you make a small synopsis of Ayaka then? Is she the MC's mom? Why does she decide to steal the girls, are the girls really stolen or is it some BSS thing, i mean do the girls really like the MC at least in the begining?
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by MerrilMan View Post
    I just bought it, the trial a few weeks ago was really good. Lesbian NTR (ie- women stealing women from men) essentially doesn't exist in this pure form and Ayaka is the sort of antagonist I really enjoy. The dev has really been banging the drum for the genre on their twitter, same as always, if you want more niche content like this, buy it.
    Seems the full version also has censored/beeped "naughty" words huh? That's a real shame. No idea why some devs do this and some do not.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class1000 Experience Points

Saw a couple people asking for this. I'm a $20+ patron, so this does include the extra scene(s). The next update is due around the December 15, so I can post that as well.

Henteria Chronicles: Chapter 3 - The Peacekeepers
    Update 1 - 20$+ ver.

Dev's Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/N_taii/

Spoiler: Changelog 
    -Added 4 more objectives to Quest 9 of the main storyline

-Added Lily’s first side-quest

-Added Haylen first side-quest

-Added 3 new scenes (Rose, Haylen, Meredith), all 3 with 2 PoV variations (partial, omniscient)

-Added one extra-scene

-All scenes added to the Reminiscence Room

-Added new map interactions on different timeframes for main characters (Haylen +2, Cyanna +1, Rose around +7, some only appearing at the end of this update)

-Added 3 new freeroam lewd events

-Lowered volume of BGM for the Triple Trident card game

-Added finished images for each of the characters on the characters screen menu

-Added minor dialogue changes to Rose’s first NTR scene

-A few bug fixes, typo fixes and minor tweaks I can’t remember

MEGA Link:
    **Hidden Content: Like to see the content**
    Last edited by Kyotsuna118; December 3rd, 2022 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Added changelog

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by Kyotsuna118 View Post
    Saw a couple people asking for this. I'm a $20+ patron, so this does include the extra scene(s). The next update is due around the December 15, so I can post that as well.

Henteria Chronicles: Chapter 3 - The Peacekeepers
    Update 1 - 20$+ ver.

Dev's Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/N_taii/

Spoiler: Changelog 
    -Added 4 more objectives to Quest 9 of the main storyline

-Added Lily’s first side-quest

-Added Haylen first side-quest

-Added 3 new scenes (Rose, Haylen, Meredith), all 3 with 2 PoV variations (partial, omniscient)

-Added one extra-scene

-All scenes added to the Reminiscence Room

-Added new map interactions on different timeframes for main characters (Haylen +2, Cyanna +1, Rose around +7, some only appearing at the end of this update)

-Added 3 new freeroam lewd events

-Lowered volume of BGM for the Triple Trident card game

-Added finished images for each of the characters on the characters screen menu

-Added minor dialogue changes to Rose’s first NTR scene

-A few bug fixes, typo fixes and minor tweaks I can’t remember

MEGA Link:***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Thank you very much, i was trying to see how to get this and other game uptades in december but there are so many i have to choose and all on the lower tiers T_T

This feels like a nice christmass present xD
    Kyotsuna118 and potspipe like this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

Currently playing this game -> https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ320604.html however the game froze and apparently this is a bug that just got fixed. Anyone got the updated version of the game?
    Edit: Nevermind, I cheated my way past the bug.

Edit2: Almost at the end of the game and decided I'd give my thoughts on it.

The main premise is that a village is being overrun by monsters and all the men are off fighting a war. The main character is sent as reinforcement however the twist is that he's actually a weak shota however his one saving feature is that he's an expert on monsters and can also craft stuff. MC starts off accompanying the tsundere warrior girl alone however they end up recruiting other heroines along the way which are the shy archer, healer milf and stoic loli.
    The actual content of the game is broken up into two sections: morning when you can do some basic town stuff and go fight monsters, and the afternoon/night where you find most of the h scenes in town. Each heroine has their own likability stat which increases when you talk to them in town or help in battle as the MC can research monster weak points to have a once per fight one shot against all monsters grappling the girls (misses quite a lot though).There's a bunch more stuff that I'll just gloss over but the game is overall pretty basic.
    The problems with the game pops up when you realize the game is grindy as fuck. If you don't want to fight monsters and instead just increase your likability with the heroines you can't skip the morning phase so each day takes up way more time than expected. 6 hours in and I've only maxed two heroines. Even worse, you don't actually know how much a heroine likes you and sometimes it feels like a relationship is going nowhere despite hours of effort. And this is all without even touching up on the NTR content. The game barely passes for NTR and instead focuses more on monster rape. The MC who seems pretty weak at the start also has the chance to make entire village his harem. The NTR scenes are a pain in the ass to find and once you do find them, is really only one or two scenes per heroine. There's also a NTR scene for each monster rape once you make a heroine your lover, however the NTR scene is practically indistinguishable from the normal monster rape scene. The heroines pant a lot and they mostly just call out the MC's name when raped. Makes sense but also makes for bland scenes. The art is actually pretty good and there's a lot of content since there's 4 girls. Problem is that each girl's scenes don't feel that much different from each other when it comes to the monster rape.
    Overall there's two critical flaws for me. The first and biggest is easily the grind. The game has no respect for your time and every action takes needlessly long. It feels 3 or 4 times longer than it has any right to be. The other flaw is that the game doesn't really have much focus. I went into it expecting a NTR game and it really didn't feel like NTR for quite some time since the MC and heroines aren't in a relationship, nor is the MC really that emotionally engaged when something does happen to a heroine. The monster rape is also lacking since there aren't many monsters and the scenes feel samey, though there are exceptions. The game actually feels closest to a harem game since both the NTR and monster rape are optional. Come to think of it, the harem is optional too, in fact I think every h scene in this game is optional. The thing that kept me going throughout the game was the promise of more NTR but it never really came so I don't think I'm going to finish it. The heroines are somewhat nice though.
    I'd say its a good game though its way too time consuming, vague and has an identity crisis. If you're looking for NTR, I'd just avoid it, then again I'm more of a netorase fan and this game had a lot of rape so I may be pretty biased. Lastly, I know that the game has multiple endings so there may be some good NTR content near the end but I'm not wasting any more time to find out.
    Last edited by PotatoGod; December 3rd, 2022 at 09:07 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PotatoGod For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/de...list&i3_ord=28

Milf swapping series by new author just released two days ago. Need to support this so that the author can proceed to second part hopefully soon.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGod View Post
    Currently playing this game -> https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ320604.html however the game froze and apparently this is a bug that just got fixed. Anyone got the updated version of the game?
    I'd say its a good game though its way too time consuming, vague and has an identity crisis. If you're looking for NTR, I'd just avoid it, then again I'm more of a netorase fan and this game had a lot of rape so I may be pretty biased. Lastly, I know that the game has multiple endings so there may be some good NTR content near the end but I'm not wasting any more time to find out.
    Thank you for the review. I also appreciate these verbose write ups. Rare to find coherent sentences in game reviews.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I was checking out dlsite and looks like this game showed up in NTR https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ402577.html

20k+ purchases in 3 days. Anyone have thoughts? Might be even better than Nebel

Downloading it now...it says there's 20+ female characters...Turn off for me. But the FMC is a tomboy and the review says the pure love route is great.

Thanks
    Achievements:

The scenes are good but the NTR route is a bit dissapointing - good scenes, some nice mystery elements, but it's not really well integrated the core game so it doesn't feel all that satisfying.

For example, an NTR scene might happen but the FMC then carries about the rest of the day like nothing happened so it's like it's not really happened or all that impactful.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassRecommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by cleanfeel View Post
    I was checking out dlsite and looks like this game showed up in NTR https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ402577.html

20k+ purchases in 3 days. Anyone have thoughts? Might be even better than Nebel

Downloading it now...it says there's 20+ female characters...Turn off for me. But the FMC is a tomboy and the review says the pure love route is great.
    Fucking sister-like character, so LOTS of sales.
    Gameplay-wise - POOR
    NTR-wise - POOR

Thread Information