Page 2472 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 147219722372242224622470247124722473247424822522 ... LastLast
Results 24,711 to 24,720 of 25355
Like Tree15790Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    Now to try this https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ417027.html - which just came out and picked up the rank #1 day trophy. This devs games have all been alright and interesting- but they sure switch artists around each time.
    Not too long ago I thought about how cool a NTR game could be if it was based on a premise like this lol. Guess I'll have to try

EDIT:

Finished Haiiro Neko yesterday, didnt find the game very enticing even tho it had one of the things that I most enjoy, which is the girl describing what she was made to do to the protagonist, but bear in mind that I've been burning through a lot of games so fatigue might've been a reason. It has heartwarming endings despite the heavy themes which is a thing to appreciate about the developer imo

Also completed Natsugamike and even tho I got some things wrong I stand by the points I made earlier, and I've started playing plus content
      Spoiler: a 
    She actually falls for the dad and wants to stay in a relationship with both but the ease with which a lot of decisions are made just to maintain a status quo made it somehow less fulfilling, a little bit of hesitation and then deliberate acting goes a long way. It also didnt sit well with me that in the ending the MC just takes it and we dont get to see his inner turmoil. Even tho it's very standard "scumbag runs over people" the scenes from plus have been working for me.
    Last edited by Osni; September 10th, 2022 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    Wasn't impressed with the kegani laboratory game. The animations for whether it's player/marriage partner/bandit/fat guy/prostitution are just reused and the game is far too easy on every difficulty but the hardest one which just forces you to start losing after a while. But wasn't expecting a whole lot from them- their games have been hit and miss. Now to try this https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ417027.html - which just came out and picked up the rank #1 day trophy. This devs games have all been alright and interesting- but they sure switch artists around each time.
    Have you played it yet? How is it?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by jaden123 View Post
    I have it, poked around with it so far. It potentially an excellent game. The only downside is there's A TON of images so you'd need OCR to capture the text to translate it. It seems to be a very complex game. I love the FMC so far. Dialog also on point. Premise is also excellent.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by jaden123 View Post
    Assuming you mean RJ417027, then I found that, much like the circle’s other works, it's simply a disappointing waste of what is a great structure.
    The premise is interesting; you and your lover are agents sent undercover to a mansion to find evidence of the noble’s widely rumored misdeeds. Your lover, Azami, is highly skilled and has that cool sort of personality which is always nice to see fall. The eight side heroines are also a mixture of tropes and relatively interesting in their various ambitions; I especially liked Karin with her amusing antics. Also, somewhat remarkably, all the heroines are almost entirely voiced which is obviously impressive for this kind of work. The art, too, is very nice.
    And now, the problems. The premise is good, the actual game system itself is, potentially, interesting. Except in reality it is terribly, terribly, terribly dull. The basic system is this: You need to raise affection with the other maids to get their events, their events will have you find clues as to the location of the three keys needed to clear the game, while maxing their affection will have them confess to you and then promptly NTR’d. You have only three actions per day and, at night, the antagonist will have his way with a chosen maid.
    The issue with this is that there are no stakes whatsoever. You can choose to ‘peek’, ‘interrupt’ or ‘ignore’ the encounter at night as you like, except interrupting carries no penalty. There is no time limit to the game. The side heroines will not be NTR’d save for an abrupt scene once their affection is maxed. Indeed, the game will never actually end until you find all the keys. In other words, even halfway through the game you’re simply clicking mindlessly to advance a maid’s affection once per day to get the clues you need to advance. And while I appreciate the attempt at mystery with Azami’s scenes if, like me, you choose not to peek, it doesn’t really matter. There are no daily scenes regarding her corruption, her personality does not change in your morning interactions, and she’s actually barely present in the story itself as she remains locked away during the day. What’s more, the side heroines only have two scenes themselves to begin with. Their automatic fall into NTR and then another corrupted scene which is locked, for some reason, behind their first scene happening another five times(!). Something which itself is reliant on the antagonist’s random choice of maid each morning, unless you make use of the nun outside.
    The actual evidence-search gameplay is also dreadfully dull, too. One can find the green key entirely by chance on the first day, while other clues are hidden randomly behind different events you have no way of guessing at. And even with all the clues I couldn’t find the trick to getting the blue key either.
    In the end, the premise is great. The system itself has potential and I do, personally, enjoy being able to lose an entire collection of heroines to a single opponent. But the game is just far too much of an unrewarding slog. In my opinion, save yourself some time and money and skip it. If nothing else, you can unlock the full gallery in the recollection screen by pressing Up five times, Down five times then Enter.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by MerrilMan View Post
    Assuming you mean RJ417027, then I found that, much like the circle’s other works, it's simply a disappointing waste of what is a great structure.
    The premise is interesting; you and your lover are agents sent undercover to a mansion to find evidence of the noble’s widely rumored misdeeds. Your lover, Azami, is highly skilled and has that cool sort of personality which is always nice to see fall. The eight side heroines are also a mixture of tropes and relatively interesting in their various ambitions; I especially liked Karin with her amusing antics. Also, somewhat remarkably, all the heroines are almost entirely voiced which is obviously impressive for this kind of work. The art, too, is very nice.
    And now, the problems. The premise is good, the actual game system itself is, potentially, interesting. Except in reality it is terribly, terribly, terribly dull. The basic system is this: You need to raise affection with the other maids to get their events, their events will have you find clues as to the location of the three keys needed to clear the game, while maxing their affection will have them confess to you and then promptly NTR’d. You have only three actions per day and, at night, the antagonist will have his way with a chosen maid.
    The issue with this is that there are no stakes whatsoever. You can choose to ‘peek’, ‘interrupt’ or ‘ignore’ the encounter at night as you like, except interrupting carries no penalty. There is no time limit to the game. The side heroines will not be NTR’d save for an abrupt scene once their affection is maxed. Indeed, the game will never actually end until you find all the keys. In other words, even halfway through the game you’re simply clicking mindlessly to advance a maid’s affection once per day to get the clues you need to advance. And while I appreciate the attempt at mystery with Azami’s scenes if, like me, you choose not to peek, it doesn’t really matter. There are no daily scenes regarding her corruption, her personality does not change in your morning interactions, and she’s actually barely present in the story itself as she remains locked away during the day. What’s more, the side heroines only have two scenes themselves to begin with. Their automatic fall into NTR and then another corrupted scene which is locked, for some reason, behind their first scene happening another five times(!). Something which itself is reliant on the antagonist’s random choice of maid each morning, unless you make use of the nun outside.
    The actual evidence-search gameplay is also dreadfully dull, too. One can find the green key entirely by chance on the first day, while other clues are hidden randomly behind different events you have no way of guessing at. And even with all the clues I couldn’t find the trick to getting the blue key either.
    In the end, the premise is great. The system itself has potential and I do, personally, enjoy being able to lose an entire collection of heroines to a single opponent. But the game is just far too much of an unrewarding slog. In my opinion, save yourself some time and money and skip it. If nothing else, you can unlock the full gallery in the recollection screen by pressing Up five times, Down five times then Enter.
    This is very eloquently put. My problem, 2 hours in, is "why am I forced to do events for x heroine?". I simply don't care about some of them. In my opinion, they should've made it so a) time is more of the essence. b) Azami is actually intractable and has progression to her being touched (or have a love meter too, so you actually feel like you're dating her with 3 choices to choose from) c) cut out heroines. There's 3 keys, make it 2 clues each. 6 heroine. You have to pick and choose which one to befriend.

I actually laughed out loud when the one girl i picked to advance and max got NTRed right away. Really good idea, but stupid execution. This circle is both really smart, and really dumb with its game-play decisions. I wish more companies iterate on this formula though.
    Shadovv likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I also played RJ417027 the premise and art are really good but something is missing like fmc ending up being whored out on the vip brothel by the baron or something else of this kind, maybe some tought of the mc when he is peeking . And just like MerrilMan
    I don't know where the blue key is even after collecting all the clues ..... there is a rooom in front of the manor with some kind of old key but I can't open it and the rest of the clues are about a white tiger/digi code but probably sometinh behind that door so I'm stuck there .....

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class

Not all necessarily NTR related but anyone here have a good game recommendation for corruption of arrogant/strict boss type like :

Tsuma no Haha ~Gouman Onna Shachou to Doukyo no Hibi~
    Buka Ore x Onna Joushi/Kashidashi Play
    Kouman Tsuma Kanraku!!!
    Nureru Kotou ( I love this, heroine develop stockholm syndrome-ish in the end was really good )

This is probably my new fetishes lol
    Animefan_09 likes this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Light316 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by MerrilMan View Post
    Thanks for explaining all these game. Playing with a translation software these mediocre artificial NTR rpgs games must be a pain in the ass. I’m a fan of NTR with detective type hero/heroine it just enables the mystery easily but can hardly find quality games using that plot device well enough.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Light316 View Post
    Not all necessarily NTR related but anyone here have a good game recommendation for corruption of arrogant/strict boss type like :

Tsuma no Haha ~Gouman Onna Shachou to Doukyo no Hibi~
    Buka Ore x Onna Joushi/Kashidashi Play
    Kouman Tsuma Kanraku!!!
    Nureru Kotou ( I love this, heroine develop stockholm syndrome-ish in the end was really good )

This is probably my new fetishes lol
    You can try the arrogant heroine and corruption/NTR tag on VNDB to narrow your selection. You can also filter it by office heroine.

https://vndb.org/g375

Thread Information