Page 2420 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1420192023202370241024182419242024212422243024702520 ... LastLast
Results 24,191 to 24,200 of 25355
Like Tree15790Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jaden123 View Post
    What would you recommend translation software that is the most hassle free for noobies to use? I’m new to this stuff have no idea what to use for translation. Is textractor good?
    AGTH, ITH, Textractor and some other variants are all text hook iterations. Other than figuring out hook codes, which very few people on this site can do -- you find some online for popular titles, or incompatibilities with certain game types (i.e. RPG Maker), none of them are complicated. Many games are easily hooked without a code or needing RegEx (regular expression) filtering. Download Textractor (x86, x64) and learn more about it via online tutorials. They hook and allow automatic copy to clipboard; they do not translate.

VNR uses ITH under the covers and submits copied text to offline (e.g. Atlas) or online engines for translation, and is more integrated:
    * Example 1
    * Example 2
    It's easy but really old. And so is Atlas v14, which isn't ideal for eroges and requires configuring dictionaries, etc. There are Atlas guides and dictionaries you can easily find, but I don't recommend it.

Sugoi Translator requires/uses Textractor and has an offline model (see 2:30+) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8xFzVbmo7k
    IIRC there is a successor to this (AdventCirno?). Usability should be well documented online and in videos, it's better to invest time in these. I'll be doing the same in upcoming months.

Whatever you settle for, I strongly suggest something with offline support. It might not be the best quality of translation, but it'll lag less, which is my priority.

Don't worry about playing ALL games now. There are some that work better with certain tools (ex: RPG Maker MV, Unity). Stick to VNDB titles, you should be able to find an easy one. Start there.
    Animefan_09 and jaden123 like this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by traversal View Post
    AGTH, ITH, Textractor and some other variants are all text hook iterations. Other than figuring out hook codes, which very few people on this site can do -- you find some online for popular titles, or incompatibilities with certain game types (i.e. RPG Maker), none of them are complicated. Many games are easily hooked without a code or needing RegEx (regular expression) filtering. Download Textractor (x86, x64) and learn more about it via online tutorials. They hook and allow automatic copy to clipboard; they do not translate.

VNR uses ITH under the covers and submits copied text to offline (e.g. Atlas) or online engines for translation, and is more integrated:
    * Example 1
    * Example 2
    It's easy but really old. And so is Atlas v14, which isn't ideal for eroges and requires configuring dictionaries, etc. There are Atlas guides and dictionaries you can easily find, but I don't recommend it.

Sugoi Translator requires/uses Textractor and has an offline model (see 2:30+) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8xFzVbmo7k
    IIRC there is a successor to this (AdventCirno?). Usability should be well documented online and in videos, it's better to invest time in these. I'll be doing the same in upcoming months.

Whatever you settle for, I strongly suggest something with offline support. It might not be the best quality of translation, but it'll lag less, which is my priority.

Don't worry about playing ALL games now. There are some that work better with certain tools (ex: RPG Maker MV, Unity). Stick to VNDB titles, you should be able to find an easy one. Start there.
    I still have ATLAS and TA just in case, Atlas at least lets you edit the dictionary so in a few cases its actually better with things like names, many names give problems but with Atlas you can just go a say xxxxx translates as xxxx and its a personal name for example, or with places, objects, etc

Plus offline, even now i still have to get used to having more or less reliable internet xD so until recently those 2 were what i used the most
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Second one. The 1st was comedically and thematically perfect; it's over the top yet fitting.

I had no idea about Atelier's Anri being Fanta-locked, thanks for the heads up, the company somehow finds ways to establish new lows.

Mijiishi's Amour Maho Academy and Ruins of Luxoria titles both have English translations. I like all of their games, but be sure not to miss those two.
    Ah yeah, i also like the orgy group ending too. It was hot but very fucked up for them hahaha. What so funny thing is. Non of that two "main ending" are canon haha.
      Spoiler: ending 
    Canonically any ending where Misaki leave Aida for her husband is the canon one

Hahaha yeah, i was shocked and disappointed when TentacleBandit share about that. I mean come ooon...FAntia stuff should be for bonus or separates stuff from game like What if story. I don't care if they make it like that. But selling main story as Fantia content? That's the worst LOL. No wonder i feels that game was incomplete, turns out theycut main story into Fantia content .

These English titles might be wildly off or transliteral bastardizations, but here's the DLC I had for Waffle's Koukan no Toriko-tachi in my drive:
    Also, forgot to mention in my original reviews post but the 1st several times I played Aisai Nikki, I hadn't seen the H-movie. The movie follows "happy netorase" route, but interestingly when:

Spoiler: Ending 
    Keisuke reveals to Sanae that he has known all along and runs a train on her with Ryouichi, he claims vaginal penetration.

In the game, I'm pretty sure he claims her anally while she's connected to Ryouichi without any form of contraception.
    Thank you so much for the links! I've played Koukan toriko tachi. Surpringsly i enjoy it. But i think it was the shortest Waffle game i have played LOL, this game should be longer haha. But unfortunately, i only enjoy Yurika ero scenes. And the NTR scenes neeed to be much longer. After playing IF DLC, i think that scenes sould be on main game LOL. ANd the game need to end atleast after They openly said about their relationship to MC.

LOL yeah, i remember watching AIsai Nikki OVA back when i was in college LOL. They choose original ending,. In the game MC isn't allowed to fuck her pussy haha, But i prefer AV ending from the game. Sanae turns into really hot sexy slut in that ending. Aisai Nikki bonus content isn't bad, but it's too short. I enjoy Sanae being used by strangers while cosplaying as magical girl, but i don't think that scene is fit with the game pacing, now wonder Orcsoft cut and use it as bonus.

Man i wish Orcsoft care more about their first game...
    Animefan_09 and traversal like this.
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by grundy122 View Post
    It's just I feel the NTR hits harder if it was avoidable all along :T
    IMO NTR games that is 100% NTR is usually not as good. They act less as games rather than a simple Visual Novel.

Games that have branching path and decision making is much better because there's usually more depth. The ability of a developer to write both romance and tragedy is higher than one that simple recycles the same trash NTR troupes that we've all seen a million times.

100% NTR game can be great, but there needs to be actually good storytelling. The couple has to actually feel like a couple, and should read like a regular romance manga. Too many recent games simply sets the premise that a woman and a man is a couple and jumps right into the NTR / blackmail / rape without building up the relationship to something beautiful.

NTR games with romance branching actually has good buildup in the beginning since the other half of it is romance. But it all comes down to writing quality which most NTR games I've played recently are simply bad, misinformed about women, women being too submissive, or men being too weak and unrealistic.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=.../RJ354914.html

New NTR game released on Dl site. I'm surprised this game have a fully voiced heroine. Looks good though.
    PotatoGod likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by broodwarjc View Post
    New Alicesoft NTR game coming next month!
    https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/pr...080055392.html
    Feels like the last full NTR game from them came out years ago. Art looks great in the previews. Hoping for some Impregnation with both good and bad endings.
    According to the description, it basically has two or even three different games in one, lol. With different protagonist and plot.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

These English titles might be wildly off or transliteral bastardizations, but here's the DLC I had for Waffle's Koukan no Toriko-tachi in my drive:
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Also, forgot to mention in my original reviews post but the 1st several times I played Aisai Nikki, I hadn't seen the H-movie. The movie follows "happy netorase" route, but interestingly when:

Spoiler: Ending 
    Keisuke reveals to Sanae that he has known all along and runs a train on her with Ryouichi, he claims vaginal penetration.

In the game, I'm pretty sure he claims her anally while she's connected to Ryouichi without any form of contraception.
    I can't play Koukan no Toriko-tachi - Official Bonus Scenario - Yukari no Kakusareshi Kako Hen. Does it need to install the main game?
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by greenlittleman View Post
    According to the description, it basically has two or even three different games in one, lol. With different protagonist and plot.
    Looks like the pure love and NTR have been separated completely... is it just me or doesn't that take half the fun away? Guess it was too much trouble to integrate the routes like normal.
    Animefan_09 and Kaizoku like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Well, they're also switching the MC for the NTR route from the boy to the husband, which I approve of so it's not all bad.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Just used textractor and ocr vns for the first time to read Japanese vns and holy shit I feel invincible even though I still don’t know what I’m doing 99% of the time but gets the job done so far.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thread Information